Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165247 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #840 on: February 24, 2011, 05:04:04 pm »

I like this new Ryze a lot. Very flexible caster now instead of the old "ONE GAZILLION DAMAGE THEN RUN AWAY" caster that he was.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: February 24, 2011, 05:57:43 pm »

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/news/league-judgment-ryze

Huh.

Huh.

Huh.

Huh?
Huh.

Huh....

God that's horrible. I've read mary-sue fanfiction that's better than that. Time Cube is almost better than that.

At least Time Cube is hilarious as hell, this is just some oddball mary-sue backstory that was probably written by an awkward slightly obese girl fanfiction writer. Considering Shurelia exists, I wouldn't doubt it.

I stopped reading after the second paragraph. My eyeballs had to throw up. Then I think the eye-vomit got catapulted back in time to become Ryze's league judgment.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: February 24, 2011, 10:58:29 pm »

So I was saving up for Karma. Thanks to the IP change, it has taken me ages and now I only need another 400 IP.

And then I decided I wanted Trundle instead. WTB 2000 more IP.

Unfortunately, it's going to take me about five wins to get to 3150 and at least another thirty matches just to get to Trundle.

This sucks.
I dunno about you, but I get way more ip now than previously.

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: February 25, 2011, 12:30:02 am »

Just went 24/7 as Sion on twisted treeline. First time on that map too. By the end of the game, I could take entire enemy team solo, and end at full health. Now, I'm no pro, but this sure as hell beats my usual 6/6 games on Summoner's Rift.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #844 on: February 25, 2011, 01:08:37 am »

You guys are forgetting Poppy for TT. She stuns with her push if she makes you hit a wall, which is SUPER EASY on TT.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #845 on: February 25, 2011, 01:34:43 am »

Gah!  I just found out about the champion rotation thing!  Bye Blitzcrank, looks like I won't be seeing you again for a long time ;_;.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: February 25, 2011, 04:27:04 am »

Mmkay, so I just got the game.  I'm probably terrible but I need some friends to play this with who won't be an asshat about my suckitude.

Name:  Viscoth
Region:  North America

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: February 25, 2011, 04:46:01 am »

I'm Djoze on the NA server, would be happy to show you some basics.I should be available sometimes tommorow.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

V-Norrec

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: February 25, 2011, 05:05:14 am »

Mmkay, I just unlocked Kayle for funsies so I'll be using her when we team up tomorrow.  What time?

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: February 25, 2011, 05:14:32 am »

I'm on GMT+1, and should be available sometimes between 3 PM to 6 PM
AS - IG

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: February 25, 2011, 03:21:20 pm »

I love how early feeding is funny sometimes, like my lane partner Shen getting 6 kills and lvl 6 before the seventh minute XD
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: February 25, 2011, 05:59:32 pm »

Today is moron day on the EU server. The mental hospitals must have gotten government sanctioned internet access.

Lost four games in a row:
Game 1: we just got outplayed

Game 2:
Teemo: "I'm AP Teemo! Watch me 1v5 their whole te-*dead*"
Nasus: "Teemo is in trouble! Let me go 1v5 their whole te- *dead*"
Malphite: "My team are such noobs. I have to go in an 1v5 their whole te- *dead*"
Maokai: "Durr, I'm a useless no damage char, but I'll go 1v5 their whole team since my entire team went in one by one *dead"
Teemo (respawned): "Their entire team has 1/2 health! I'll go 1v5 the- *dead*"
Team: "XIN ZHAO NOOB NO HELP"

Game 3:
Mordekaiser: "(in French) What first item should Morde get?"
Me: "Mana crystal and two mana pots"
*he actually gets them and then goes to solo lane and refuses to leave*

Game 4:
Malphite: "Me jungle"
*Malphite buys vampiric scepter, then dies to small golem*
Nunu: "Wait, I come help"
*The two of them then go and do the jungle together, try to invade the enemy's blue golem. Give Ashe a doublekill*

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: February 25, 2011, 10:14:23 pm »

In the game but this last one I was laning with a braindead veigar who spammed his Q and ran out of mana 2 ~ 3 minutes in, not to mention he was checking bushes before minions spawned with his face, considering the enemy team had DPS champs with stuns that would turn him into a first blood faster then we could say gg. When I pointed out that sion was in the bush, he actualy went there and died. I assume that when your teamate points out there's a full health champ with one of the best stuns in the game is in a bush near him, he's telling you to be careful, not to attack him, apparently I was wrong.

We won anyway though because their tryndamere and pantheon were terrible and both left.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 165