Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165192 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #795 on: February 22, 2011, 04:35:47 pm »

Is anyone else having problems inviting people into arranged games?
I can start that room thingie but it has no buttons except cancel so i can't inivite anyone and it's really annoying
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 22, 2011, 04:48:05 pm »

Me thinks its borked, I'm getting the same issues.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 22, 2011, 04:55:23 pm »

Seems fine now, it seems that trying the same thing on TT fixed the problem or something >_>
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 22, 2011, 04:56:08 pm »

And BOOM!
ohgodwhat.

I thought it was weird enough and then he brought out Teemo. I turned it off shortly after that.
The origins lie in the patch notes comic here: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2521/loleay.jpg

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 22, 2011, 05:13:31 pm »

This guy knows how to dance.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 22, 2011, 05:40:01 pm »

Can never have enough wards.

At about 57:30 in this video is a demonstration of where a single ward could have saved 4 lives and 2 turrets.

*Watching*

So at 57:45 mid goes mia, and by 58:00 the people we're watching are STILL outrageously overextended because Galio won't stop using his AoE spells on the minions. From there out it's just Galio failing hard twice and Karthus failing hard once.

The origins lie in the patch notes comic here: http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/2521/loleay.jpg
[/quote]

THAT IS AMAZING.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #801 on: February 22, 2011, 05:45:33 pm »

*Watching*

So at 57:45 mid goes mia, and by 58:00 the people we're watching are STILL outrageously overextended because Galio won't stop using his AoE spells on the minions. From there out it's just Galio failing hard twice and Karthus failing hard once.

So it was all Galio's fault?
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 22, 2011, 05:47:03 pm »

It's pretty awesome how large of a fanbase LoL has that produces so much awesome stuff for it.

These two videos are among my favorites:
Pt. 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx4AZkVxlnY&feature=feedf_more
Pt. 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK2WUiHcc1M&feature=related

Ashe's frozen ice cream lactations.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 22, 2011, 05:55:42 pm »

Meh, I miss crazy characters like the Storm Spirit in this game.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 22, 2011, 06:03:57 pm »

*Watching*

So it was all Galio's fault?

Largely.
1) Galio should not be AoE farming minions unless he's in a 2v2 or a 1v1 and the enemy likes to push. He was against a Nasus in what appears to be a 1v2. Furthermore, I just went back and when it was 2v2 and the Nasus was spiritfiring like mad and they COULD have been in ideal lane position, the Galio kept ruining it by blasting the minions to keep the fighting in the mid instead of having it lean towards their tower
2) I can only assume Point 1 is why Galio did NOT use his speedbuffgust to help their attempted escape, and his failult earlier is why he couldn't sacrifice himself to get Urgot out so Urgot could defend the tower, fall back if it was going to fall and stall them at the next one, etc.
3) Overextending when an enemy pantheon is at 6 is asking to die. Plain and simple.
4) The second failult meant the enemy didn't lose a single champion in the whole thing.

Why, are you the Galio?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #805 on: February 22, 2011, 06:16:22 pm »

Why, are you the Galio?

Yes. Thank you for the feedback. I did not realize all those mistakes.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 22, 2011, 07:44:53 pm »

Oh god I was wrong all the time in playing full tank taric. I just played AP taric, he's so good, his heals curbstomp nid's because it heals other people and himself at the same time, or himself for 50% more heal, at 1.1 ap ratio. Not only that his spells hurt quite a bit, specialy his stun which can easily go over 700 damage, and his ultimate's heals more then double. Of course its not something you should do if you have no other tank, but if your team is tanky enough you can go AP and make the enemy cry as you save teamates with a point and click and tank turrets for a long, loooooong time.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 22, 2011, 08:05:13 pm »

I once found a really good guide for Taric, it was a very versatile hybrid, taking AA and Manamune for both AP and damage, then support items like aegis and frozen heart.He could hit hard, heal hard and was very hard overall XD
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 22, 2011, 09:28:54 pm »

Why, are you the Galio?

Yes. Thank you for the feedback. I did not realize all those mistakes.

No problem. I'd be glad to offer advice to anyone who needs it; I like to think I'm a pretty good player.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
« Reply #809 on: February 22, 2011, 10:00:41 pm »

Oh god I was wrong all the time in playing full tank taric. I just played AP taric, he's so good, his heals curbstomp nid's because it heals other people and himself at the same time, or himself for 50% more heal, at 1.1 ap ratio. Not only that his spells hurt quite a bit, specialy his stun which can easily go over 700 damage, and his ultimate's heals more then double. Of course its not something you should do if you have no other tank, but if your team is tanky enough you can go AP and make the enemy cry as you save teamates with a point and click and tank turrets for a long, loooooong time.
I once found a really good guide for Taric, it was a very versatile hybrid, taking AA and Manamune for both AP and damage, then support items like aegis and frozen heart.He could hit hard, heal hard and was very hard overall XD

While AP Taric is a good build, Aurawhore Taric is also a very good one, and plays more into being a support than a tanky caster. While the AP Taric has great heals, Aurawhore Taric has great everything (+lots of armor, +magicres, +attackspeed&lifesteal, -magicres on enemy, +cdr, etc., combined with his +45 AD aura and his w armor aura). Having an Aurawhore Taric in a team fight puts the enemy team at a HUGE disadvantage, because it's like your entire team bought 3-4 extra items.

Then again, AP Taric can live forever.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 165