Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165112 times)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #705 on: February 16, 2011, 04:01:03 pm »

I can never remember to use the active part of items, other than the stasis one. Generally fights are over so quick that getting a good use out of the active is difficult. For that reason I generally ignore the active portion when planning my builds. Disappointed to see that another one was added.

My lose streak/bad luck continues. It is, infact, so bad, I am under 1,000 for ranked ELO.

I have taken to the stragety of not banning Amumu or Shen, when I get to pick, then taking one of them. I play decent with either character.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: February 16, 2011, 04:03:20 pm »

Agreed with Lumbajak, its a gimmicky AP item that does nothing new. Deathfire grasp is much better and only a slight bit more expensive. I'm just happy they didn't touch my spirit visage.

New update will make me even happier to laugh at vladimirs that start with a tome and immediately go mejai's.
Also how come people think 1400 ELO is good? Some derpface Mordekaiser was trying to tell me how some 1400 ELO guy told him about how to play taric and stuff, something along the lines of "omg taric ur nt supposed to get kills yo! Y u ks me, heal me fgt!", so I'm like lolololol.

Why do people think getting kill streaks as morde makes them pro? Morde is easy mode, all you do is cast spells and wait people to die while not being stupid enough to have every ultimate ever explode on your face. Its not that I refuse to play morde because he's bad, its because he's boring as fuck.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 04:11:36 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: February 16, 2011, 04:14:43 pm »

Why do people think getting kill streaks as morde makes them pro? Morde is easy mode, all you do is cast spells and wait people to die while not being stupid enough to have every ultimate ever explode on your face. Its not that I refuse to play morde because he's bad, its because he's boring as fuck.
Except he is very bad and I love seeing one on the enemy team because it's like free kills for me.

In other news, I fucking love Ezreal. While he's not as good as some people claim (At least not compared to Corki), he's not nearly as bad as everyone still bitches. And what's best is that because everyone still bitches about how bad he is, he'll probably get another buff because Riot caters to the lowest common denominator.

P.S. Fikes they didn't add another item with an active. DFG was already in the game. And it's incredibly useful. Enough AP can make it take off about 70% of an enemy's current health.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: February 16, 2011, 04:21:00 pm »

Morde's a decent oponent in lane phase on early and mid game if he has a decent partner and if he has enough of a brain to notice his shield doesnt last forever. In mid all it takes is harassing him when the shield is down, and he'll die soon enough.

Ez is great if you're not dyslexic and can aim his skillshots. The difference between a good ezreal player and a free first blood for the enemy depends on how well you can aim his skillshots and his personal blink.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: February 16, 2011, 04:26:56 pm »

Ez has always been interesting to me, but way to girlish for me to actually try and learn him well.

And don't be hating on Morde, you're just jelaous that he's more metal than you XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: February 16, 2011, 04:29:35 pm »

Ez has always been interesting to me, but way to girlish for me to actually try and learn him well.

And don't be hating on Morde, you're just jelaous that he's more metal than you XD

And you're just jealous of Ez's dancing skills.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: February 16, 2011, 04:35:40 pm »

Ok, now i MUST learn to play that bastard
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: February 16, 2011, 05:12:56 pm »

Nobody can resist the entrancing beckoning of Hare Hare Yukai.

I can't help but listen to this while playing Taric at least once in a while.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 05:23:11 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: February 16, 2011, 05:26:21 pm »

I've played with Druox.

He's angrier than HotShotGG.

And that's really, really saying something.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: February 16, 2011, 06:40:55 pm »

Psh my first time Nunu was bettar~
I got 250 IP for that game though, maybe we're talking about different games. Was it before or after last update? If it was after then the new IP distribution thing sucks. Though I doubt it since the servers have been packed full for a while now.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 06:44:22 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: February 16, 2011, 07:13:10 pm »

Mordekaiser + 3 bloodthirsters = lol

400 damage per hit, natural attack speed of 1. 70% lifesteal.

But if he has nothing to hit, he explodes. It's really funny :P

Edit: Apparently the ip changes were a huge nerf to ip gain. People are reporting 70ip for winning a 23 minute game and only 90ip for a 50 minute game. Losers got half. I'm going to use all my ip boosts now.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: February 16, 2011, 09:02:37 pm »

I won a game like, 30 mins ago and got 245 IP, what gives?
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: February 16, 2011, 09:22:12 pm »

Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: February 17, 2011, 03:52:24 pm »

I really hate when peopple ask for a champ suggestion than take the opposite, tonight we had a Cho, my Morde, Gangplank and a Malzahar.Fifth asks Sona or Ashe, i say Ashe since we got other stuff covered and just need a support, he takes Ashe.The enemy team had, Blitz, Karma, Soraka, Fiddle and Nunu.You can guess the outcome
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: February 17, 2011, 04:58:48 pm »

Erm, but didn't he take exactly what you suggested? :P

People often underestimate the value of a support champion, even not completely supportey ones can be a great boost in the right team. Aurawhore taric gives your team several passive effects that greatly enhance your team's power when fighting togheder, basically (with the right items and the shatter and radiance auras on) boosting everyone's armor, cdr, mana regen, attack speed, magic pen, and damage by just staying close, without mentioning his power to completely stop carries for 2 seconds, AoE damage that debuffs armor, heals and the flat damage boost from radiance (which is specialy useful when pushing towers, even more with attack speed heavy allies like master yi).
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 05:16:37 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 165