Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 164934 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #555 on: February 05, 2011, 03:44:03 pm »

Oh tryndamere's really good once you get the hang of him. Learn to use his slow and that crazy whirly thing of his to go in and out of fights. However the first thing you should max is your self heal, he's pretty squishy and needs it to stay alive in lane. His ultimate is what lets you go into an enemy team and crit people to death and get out alive. He can make a powerful carry if played right. Sadly most tryndameres tend to be pants on head retarded and are too aggressive early on.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 05, 2011, 05:08:54 pm »

Just had a great game. Well, it was before the enemy Jax started purposefully feeding.
Start was awesome. I was a zilean and laning with shen against sion and gangplank. They attack, I unload on sion and run, while running, suddenly, first blood, managed to kill sion with a timebomb. Gangplank was chasing me and killed me, but gets himself killed by shen. 1 death for 2 kills and first blood.

Another encounter was where I was alone against sion, I think he towerdived and killed me, but he was really low and got away. Then suddenly out of the jungle comes our jungling shaco and kills sion. Revenge!

Got some excellent ulti uses too, lots of reviving.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 05, 2011, 07:03:44 pm »

Oh tryndamere's really good once you get the hang of him. Learn to use his slow and that crazy whirly thing of his to go in and out of fights. However the first thing you should max is your self heal OUTRAGEOUS attack/crit damage steroid which can give HP back, he's pretty squishy and needs it to stay alive in lane mow people down before they can retaliate. His ultimate is what lets you go into an enemy team and crit people to death and get out alive to force them trade 2-4 champions for you, allowing your team to push a tower unless they're retarded. He can make a powerful carry if played right. Sadly most tryndameres tend to be pants on head retarded and are too aggressive early on.

Fixed that for you.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 05, 2011, 07:16:02 pm »

I'm still skeptical about how tryndamere is supposedly mega OP after that update, many a time have I laned against him and literally harassed him to death, before and after he had his ultimate, then again that brings us to the last part of my statement. You'd be surprised with how many tryndameres  died against me before realizing a fully stacked cho'gath with 300 armor with a thormail in the middle is not the ideal target, specialy when he can just silent and eat him before he even tries to pull his ultimate up, instead of, say, trying to catch the pantheon thats close by.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Volatar

• Bay Watcher
  • The Mutant Cheese Monster
    • View Profile
    • Anilist
« Reply #559 on: February 05, 2011, 07:19:23 pm »

I am "The Volatar" on the NA server if anyone wants to add and play with me just message me ingame  :)

Currently saving up IP to buy Lux. 1220 more to go.
Quote from: Vilien
Yes, you should always apply more magma.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: February 05, 2011, 07:39:02 pm »

I'm still skeptical about how tryndamere is supposedly mega OP after that update, many a time have I laned against him and literally harassed him to death, before and after he had his ultimate, then again that brings us to the last part of my statement. You'd be surprised with how many tryndameres  died against me before realizing a fully stacked cho'gath with 300 armor with a thormail in the middle is not the ideal target, specialy when he can just silent and eat him before he even tries to pull his ultimate up, instead of, say, trying to catch the pantheon thats close by.

Tryndamere trying to run down a tank is his own fault. He should instagib every squishy he can get his hands on until he dies or there are no more squishies so he leaves to solo farm more.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: February 05, 2011, 07:45:06 pm »

I just had an excellent match with Sion =)

I started top with Twitch (who later said it was his first time playing it), Zilean was mid and Catlyin/Sona were bot.

So, the match starts, we have Warwick and Xin zhao top, Twitch poke them a bit, i stun, we finish both of them even before lvl 2 :D.

Then WW goes jungling, Xin gets harassed/zoned, and we kill him again under the tower. We put the tower down, and since i saw a couple deaths on bot lane, i go there to help, kill Singed and Karma, and go buy some nice items :). In the meantime, Zilean wasnt doing great, dying to Ryze mid, but i couldnt get the chance to help him. I farm a bit, doing dragon, getting a kill here and there when i see fights nearby, cleaning the lanes when i see a wave of creeps near a tower, and i see the dragon repawning.
So i go there, and WW is already here ! I kill his sorry ass, get the dragon, and then its just lots of laughts as i mow down everything, basically running in the engaged teamfights and stun-raping everyone. I was just about to kill Ryze for the first time under a tower (he somehow evaded me until then), but they surrendered :p.

Oh and the icing on the cake : they were actually a premade team except for Ryze
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Fun times =)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: February 05, 2011, 08:23:37 pm »

Ranked is stupid.

Why would anyone who has a great win loss for normal (and thus, a great normal elo) force himself to be subject to the utter horror and stupidity that is 1200 elo? I dunno. I swear to god these starting ranked players are worse than the enemies I fight with my smurfs at level 1.

We had a Twisted Fate whose entire inventory was: BANSHEE'S VEIL, NEGATRON CLOAK, NEGATRON CLOAK, BANSHEE'S VEIL.

We had a Mordekaiser who took teleport and heal...

We had a Gragas that bought three Rylai...

My first ranked game I thought "these guys must be more experienced than me, so I'll listen to their advice and duo bot". FUCK THAT SHIT. They were so freaking stupid words cannot express how much rage I felt in those 30 minutes of suffering.

So the second game I told everyone to piss off, went solo top as Rammus. Sure enough, my entire goddamn team started feeding like mad (this is the one with the TF). When all the towers were down, only mine was left. The entire enemy team came charging at a level 13 Rammus who had farmed 3500 gold at his tower. They got massacred. Then I spent the rest of the game screaming at my teammates to stop going off to jungle or dragon every time we got an ace. Followed by screaming at them to push the goddamn lanes. Followed by screaming at them to bait the enemy into the bushes. Etc. etc. Won that one.

Lesson: I will never willingly play ranked again. But if I get forced into it, I'm going to goddamn carry the game and screw everyone else.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: February 05, 2011, 08:40:05 pm »

I still think (hope) that all those tales are myths told to scare little children from entering ranked, sure i had a retard team but really, what you people talk about is beyond stupidly retarded, heck even bots are better than that, so i really really think (hope) those are trolls or stolen accounts.If not, well shit man, just stick to random games :) ( i know i will)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: February 05, 2011, 08:47:55 pm »

Let me put it this way.

1 minute into the game and everyone is getting into position. Your team's Rammus sees the entire goddamn enemy team is trying to gank your Shaco at your blue golem. If your response to that situation is to NOT charge in like a berserker ONE BY ONE into the entire enemy team giving them not only first blood, but second, third, and fourth like a multi-vagina-ed teen girl... then you are better than entry level ranked.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: February 05, 2011, 09:22:50 pm »

Stories of my ranked escapades from elsewhere:

Our mid, Kog'maw, told me to "Keep my eyes on my own lane" when I called "Morgana re" for him.
This is after he neglected to call her missing until she had ganked me a few minutes ago.

A later one:

Instead of having a Jungler, we ended up putting Sion and Karthus on the top lane with the intent of zoning their solo top off of EXP entirely.

Karthus then proceeded to push the lane all the time forever.

We lost.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: February 05, 2011, 11:05:23 pm »

Similar thing just happened to me. My match history was close to being fully green again by 1 match, and we lose because my team refuses to push and wastes time going into eachother's lanes trying to gank and failing hard at it. Xin is out there backdooring, I signal sion who's going mid to turn back and look after his own lane, he ignores it, fails to get a kill, and the lane gets pushed.

We did push them all the way later though, but sion refused to group up, lux used her ultimate on minions, and sona was all around useless.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: February 06, 2011, 12:41:38 am »

I just played my first couple of ranked games, and really i don't see what the fuss is all about. Sure there is some retardation, but nothing i never saw in normal games. I actually appreciate the fact that you can ban some champions, choose in turns and see the enemy team composition.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: February 06, 2011, 01:49:35 am »

I have seen some people who are just horrible on ranked. Much worse then normal. Probably due to bigger ego or higher stakes.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: February 06, 2011, 01:00:25 pm »

I'm not going ranked on this account untill I have at least one full rune page, most likely a cho'gath/AP tank rune page.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 165