Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165035 times)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #405 on: January 18, 2011, 09:00:31 pm »

Tried out Vlad, he is fun, i just need to learn, just because i have a health based champ, doesn't mean i can spam my E without consequences XD
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: January 18, 2011, 09:49:30 pm »

Vlad is pretty fun, but max his Q first, its his bread and butter. Items that give both AP and health are great for him thanks to his passive, so make sure you buy him a haunting guise and a rylai's scepter on him. I was playing him on mid but then my stupid brother messed up the network because he's derp tier. And now the servers are busy again, ffff.

E is usualy the last spell you level as him, it consumes too much HP early on, I usualy just get 1 level to help with minion farming. His Q is a single target nuke thats spammable at level 5 (3 second cooldown), hurts quite a bit and gives you health. It gives more health then you use to cast it, so you basicaly have a free one target minor nuke that heals you, awesome for mid lane harrassment. His W is godlike, make sure you pick one level of it early, and max it right after Q. Don't use it to harrass though, ever, people avoid attacking vlad because they know he can just pool away, if you waste it a smart player will know its down (cooldown is fairly high) and raep you, only use it offensively to farm minions when you're sure there'sn obody around for the next 12 or so seconds, and to kill people when you're absolutely sure you can kill them and that you need pool for it.
Vlad's E is an extra instant multitarget nuke that's great for minion farming and giving you some extra firepower, but its range is shorter then Q's, and you'll rarely get a chance to use it effectively on early game, it just costs too much HP to cast it early on, so don't spam it or you'll end up dead before you notice it. His E is more for mid-late game, and even then you won't spam it that much. Its still extra firepower so make sure you use it when something's in range.

His ultimate is to kill low health people in mid, otherwise leave it for teamfights, never use it against a single target out of laning phase, its an incredible spell if your team knows how to take advantage of it.

My build is usualy. Q > E > Q > W > Q > R > Q > W > Q > W  and so on, getting R whenever possible and maxing Q first. I'm tempted to buy ionian boots of lucidity on him. As for items, if you're confortable on mid, you might wanna go for haunting guise on your first trip back, then buy some boots. After that its your choice, but I like to pick rylai's as my third item, followed by deathcap and void staff.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 10:10:58 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: January 18, 2011, 10:13:04 pm »

I would argue that Soraka is actually the most OP champion on the roster. Just the community is too simpleminded to figure it out.

Vlad is like prenerf Mordekaiser. Easymode funtimes.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #408 on: January 19, 2011, 12:56:39 pm »

I would argue that Soraka is actually the most OP champion on the roster. Just the community is too simpleminded to figure it out.

Vlad is like prenerf Mordekaiser. Easymode funtimes.

I agree with her being strong in good hands, but the most OP champ - I wouldn't say so.
Care to tell why she is most Op champ at the moment?
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: January 19, 2011, 01:53:25 pm »

Soraka still has the strongest heals in the game, but yeah, I don't see what could possibly make her 'OP.'

I couldn't say which hero is best in the game currently, as there seems to be quite a few overpowered ones.

So how's Free Vlad week youse guise?

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: January 19, 2011, 02:01:57 pm »

Strongest heal? Yes. Strongest health-per-sec? Yes yet no.

I did the math and her health per second comes mainly from her ultimate. So if she only uses her ultimate to heal 1 person then sona and taric (I don't know about others I didn't do their math, but probably a lot of them) start to out heal her in the long run. But yeah if she gets full use out of her ultimate then she will have the largest healing power.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 19, 2011, 02:07:47 pm »

Soraka can be countered, if you know what you're doing.
A well played Kassadin will make quick work of her.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 19, 2011, 02:10:34 pm »

Vlad is super fun now that i know what i should be doing :)
Also Caitlyn is fun too, now i'm off to try Warwick :D
AS - IG

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 19, 2011, 02:22:23 pm »

The buff improved Caitlyn quite a bit, but something still needs to be done about her traps, as they're still ridiculously bad.

I want to try out Warwick next, as he's apparently just way too easy to jungle with.

I don't know how to build him at all though.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 19, 2011, 02:24:06 pm »

lifesteal, attackspeed, armor, and ap, with a decent attack back-up.  That's how I build my warrick, and he always works well.
Nom nom nom

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 19, 2011, 02:45:44 pm »

Yeah he's fun, just did a practice match with him and i did very good even though i forgot smite, it helps when two guys help you get golem.And generally your core build should have Madreds Bloodrazor, Guardian Angel, Black Cleaver and Banshee if it's  needed, and take situational boots
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 19, 2011, 02:49:11 pm »

Don't forget Nidalee, her heal is pretty good and you can use it often. I couldn't get renekton yesterday due to servers going derp. Going to play in a few hours from now. I'll report back my experience with him.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2011, 02:51:53 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 19, 2011, 02:53:32 pm »

Someone actually suggested a Malady alongside the Bloodrazor on Warwick.

Do Warwick's abilities do magic damage? I can see it working if that's the case.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 19, 2011, 03:07:16 pm »

It all depends if his ult applies on hit effects, because if it does then you kill their MR and rape them with Madreds, the same can be done with BC to kill their armor
AS - IG

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 19, 2011, 03:07:58 pm »

His ult does indeed apply on-hit affects.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 165