Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165214 times)

Chaoswizkid

• Bay Watcher
  • Bring on the Chaos
    • View Profile
    • Realms of Kar'Kaish New Site
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #270 on: January 02, 2011, 11:15:42 pm »

North American servers, Chaoswizkid

I usually play between Sona, Le Blanc, Kog'Maw or Taric.
I also usually play with full teams with my Uni buddies, so if you're looking for team fights, we can probably entertain you for a round or two.
Administrator of the Realms of Kar'Kaish Project.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 02, 2011, 11:47:57 pm »

I started to play LoL about a week ago, lvl 11 for now, i play mostly tristana and evelynn. I go by the name of KalSirian.

Oh and i think i'm on the EU servers.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 03, 2011, 02:15:09 am »

So yeah. Trying to get LoL running again, when I should be sleeping. Still not working, and the threads popping up on Riot's forums seems to be getting no response from Riot itself, so I'm wondering if anyone here's ran into th'issue. One of about three threads on Riot's support forum. Same issue, same inability for any bloody thing mentioned to fix it. Updated Java, IE, Air, .net, coming off a fresh install, time's synched to window's official clock whatsit. Nothing whatsoever is doing anything to fix the problem.

I'd post over on Riot, but you apparently have to have a summoner's name to login over there, and I can't get far enough into the client to actually set one up.

Any encouraging words or advice to offer?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 03, 2011, 04:13:13 am »

Fuck evelynn in the ass with an oracle barge pole. She's notoriously hard to kill when your teams all not communicating. But damn is she a good ally.

Name is Nilocy on the Eu servers, mostly play ashe, kayle and morde. Sometimes TF.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 03, 2011, 05:11:09 am »

Play on NA, got to level 30 recently, Djoze is the nickname.
Mostly play Mordekaiser now, with some other stuff, can't really afford new champs but i have some others from before, MF, Xin, Kog, etc.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 03, 2011, 06:38:43 am »

umiman on EU server. Level 30. Full runes and everything.

Play Mordekaiser, Rammus, Evelynn, Mundo and Warwick. Favorite pastime is being queued with people who go afk, leave games, and overall twats.

Our team's Ezreal: "pfft, sivir in mid ez kills sivir so easy lol"

- 20 seconds later -

First blood
Your ally has been slain

- 1 minute later -

Your ally has been slain

"omg y no one help me ezreal can't kill sivir 1v1 its impossible"

all chat ezreal: "Sivir what runes u use?"
all chat sivir: "magic pen"
all chat sivir: "magic pen..."
all chat sivir: "wtf"

Your ally has been slain

all chat ezreal: "omg eve u ****ing noob char u come fight me 1v1 i will kill u!"
all chat ezreal: "come now to baron i kill u noob"

Your ally has been slain

A summoner has been disconnected

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 03, 2011, 09:06:30 am »

I need to clear my friendlist and add all of you, so I'll know who's who.
Could use some players for a premade.
Name is Mindmaker and I play on EU servers.

Haven't played for a while, because solo queue is simply annoying.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2011, 11:29:18 am »

I have a fondness for playing tanks, watching people focus their fire on your and then kill them when the carry comes is just too fun, of course that creates a problem of having to rely on your teamates to actualy carry, which can get pretty annoying in solo queue. Lots of people just play carries they don't know how to use. Mundo and Cho'gath are the most hilarious tanks of all time, they're damn fun to play and on the endgame they can be so ridiculously hard to kill that simply playing them is agreat way to troll the enemy team.

>MFW Mundo with burning agony + merc threads walks into all of the enemy CC and breaks it to pieces.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 03, 2011, 03:31:00 pm »

umiman > aha this reminds me of some of my games... teammates feeding the ennemy and generally not playing as a team at all, and then (repeatedly) complaining about "omg noob eve you suck, uninstall" because i can't one shot ennemies twice my level.
Well since i started recently i would agree that i'm a noob but i don't understand the need to troll your own team (once i even got one guy who kept putting signals everywhere on the map, resulting in a constant ring sound. very annoying)... Also leavers can be a pain, even in the other team, when you know that you only won because you outnumbered them.

Well, thanks god it doesnt happen too often but i hope that all this gets better once you enter the ladder matches (after lvl 30).
« Last Edit: January 04, 2011, 12:56:12 am by Sirian »

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 03, 2011, 03:48:29 pm »

Remember kids, the only people who shittalk are either terrible at the game or really do have nothing going for them in life!

At any rate, Twitch and Evelynn, while very powerful, become completely useless if your team gets invisibility detection early on.
The key word there being 'team,' which is where the problem lies. More than just one person has to gets wards/oracles to actually beat them.

That's why they're both considered noobstomp heroes.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 03, 2011, 04:00:51 pm »

Twitch is very, very strong with a coordinated team. If he doesn't have a coordinated team, he dies from a stiff breeze.

And one oracles is enough if Twitch/Eve like taking walks through your team. Some do.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 03, 2011, 04:53:29 pm »

umiman on EU server. Level 30. Full runes and everything.

Play Mordekaiser, Rammus, Evelynn, Mundo and Warwick. Favorite pastime is being queued with people who go afk, leave games, and overall twats.

Our team's Ezreal: "pfft, sivir in mid ez kills sivir so easy lol"

- 20 seconds later -

First blood
Your ally has been slain

- 1 minute later -

Your ally has been slain

"omg y no one help me ezreal can't kill sivir 1v1 its impossible"

all chat sivir: "magic pen"
all chat sivir: "magic pen..."
all chat sivir: "wtf"

Your ally has been slain

all chat ezreal: "omg eve u ****ing noob char u come fight me 1v1 i will kill u!"
all chat ezreal: "come now to baron i kill u noob"

Your ally has been slain

A summoner has been disconnected

They get worse in ranked  :'(

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 03, 2011, 06:34:47 pm »

We should organise some B12 games, like 5v5s and what not.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 03, 2011, 07:12:33 pm »

Since I started a new account I'm just level 12. It was fun climbing through low tier people again, I remember when I was vlad and ended the game with 30 kills because the enemy team was so horrible. I didn't even have to think, they never retreated.

Twitch is a pretty powerful champion with the right team. Twitch gets so much hate because if he notices there's a single bad player in your team, he'll repeately try to pick that one player off and get fed enough to carry. Oddly enough Riot seems to agree with the majority of bad players and nerfs some champions for the most ridiculous reasons. They made galio, which was a badass caster tank, into a useless support tank thing, and took out the unnerving locket apparently just because gragas and cho'gath used it. Oddly enough they haven't even touched malphite, even though he's probably one of the most ridiculous tanks of all time.

People complain of Mordekaiser being overpowered, but he really isn't, he just does what he's supposed to do, he's just used by alot of people who can't last hit :P
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 03, 2011, 07:24:37 pm »

Yeah, those Morde changes were totally uncalled for, before them i could easily do 1v3 and kill their shit, now i die a lot XD
But i really like his playstyle, he needs to be pretty aggressive, and you really can't ignore him even though he has no taunt or whatever because if he lives to a certain point in the fight you just can't stop him, he has his shield full and keeps recharging it off of your health or he has your carry as his personal bitch slave and is raping the rest of your team with it.I found it at times ridicilously easy to kill several people and come out pretty much at full health and shield with a pet, nice resistances, some hp regen, magic penetration and some AP/Spellvamp and you are good to go :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 165