Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165183 times)

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #255 on: October 28, 2010, 08:34:57 pm »

TF can be stupid good if used right (like that world championship TF that basically killed a whole team by himself), but the influx of derp TFs far outnumber the few good TFs. You'll rarely find a good TF out of ranked, and thankfuly I'm not playing ranked untill I have 3 rune pages full of runes for twitch, mundo and brolaf.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 28, 2010, 11:16:40 pm »

I want to buy nothing but stacking items and snowball items and get them all maxed. It would be the most beautiful thing on LoL.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: October 29, 2010, 03:44:08 am »

What the hell kind of hero needs 20 stacks on Sword of the Occult, Leviathan, and Mejai's?

Leviathan works for everyone but is best on someone who can "waste" a slot on survivability. Sword of the Occult is generally only good if you have the attack speed for it. Mejai's is only good if your abilities scale reasonably well with AP.

The only hero I can think of is MAYBE Olaf who just runs around having no weaknesses anyway but can use the HP (though I'm not sure how useful AP would be for him) or Taric (His abilities scale awesomely with AP, he benefits hugely from more HP and the damage reduction, and if he hits for HUEG DAMAGE he gets more mana back)
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 29, 2010, 08:10:39 am »

What about akali?

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 29, 2010, 08:36:23 am »

What the hell kind of hero needs 20 stacks on Sword of the Occult, Leviathan, and Mejai's?

Leviathan works for everyone but is best on someone who can "waste" a slot on survivability. Sword of the Occult is generally only good if you have the attack speed for it. Mejai's is only good if your abilities scale reasonably well with AP.

The only hero I can think of is MAYBE Olaf who just runs around having no weaknesses anyway but can use the HP (though I'm not sure how useful AP would be for him) or Taric (His abilities scale awesomely with AP, he benefits hugely from more HP and the damage reduction, and if he hits for HUEG DAMAGE he gets more mana back)

Don't forget Jax.
He's a great hybrid.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2010, 11:46:24 am »

I feel like Akali and Jax get their survivability from different sources (Smoke Bombing and Dodging) so they can use more item slots on things they need to do their job better (like Phantom Dancers on Jax).
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 29, 2010, 12:41:30 pm »

I feel like Akali and Jax get their survivability from different sources (Smoke Bombing and Dodging) so they can use more item slots on things they need to do their job better (like Phantom Dancers on Jax).

Phantom Dancer is actually crap on jax.
You'll have enough dodge with runes, boots and your ability, everything above that would suffer hard diminishing returns.
Critchance is wasted on him, as you play him as a hybrid.
Attackspeed is quite unecessary, as you get enough with your ultimate and your rageblade.
Movespeed is the only really useful bonus on this item.

Don't forget he gets health from stacking ad and ap.
However I never tried a snowballign build on him, as I can't kill consistently enough.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: October 29, 2010, 01:17:36 pm »

Mm.

*Doesn't have a dodge runepage because his runes are specifically loaded out for Ezreal*
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 29, 2010, 01:48:24 pm »

Mm.

*Doesn't have a dodge runepage because his runes are specifically loaded out for Ezreal*

Not a dodge runepage. Just dodge seals.
I don't make a own runepage for every character I got, since you can cover the greater part of all characters with only two of them.

Quints and Marks: magic/armor penetration.
Seals: used to have armor only for a long time, but also got dodge recently, have to buy mana regen sometime.
Glyphs: mana regeneration (since I somehow deluded myself glyphs did give the most) and magic resistance.

In the beginning I focused on stats, which would give a benefit to any character.
Now I'm simply spreading out a bit, when I'd like to optimize some of the more specialized characters .

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 30, 2010, 07:54:33 am »

I already have Armorpen Marks and MagRes Glyphs. My quints are HP because every luuuurvs HP quints.

My Seals are a set of Clarities (MP regen/5) and a set of Focuses (not as good as Glyphs of the same, but Glyphs are for MagRes and at least these do something for no-mana character).

e: Aaaand I hit 30 a couple days ago.

Also, DAT KASS
« Last Edit: November 05, 2010, 07:02:34 pm by Pandarsenic »
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #265 on: January 02, 2011, 02:50:04 pm »

I'm not sure how many people here play LoL, judging by the thread there are/were some.

Question: What do you think about Magma Chamber? Will it be awesome on release, or just a slightly different Summoner's Rift?

Also if OP still visits here, feel free to add me into the list (NA servers, I play almost everyone)
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: January 02, 2011, 02:58:40 pm »

I'm on NA servers too, as HellenicLeague.

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: January 02, 2011, 03:01:52 pm »

EU Servers. VIVr.

At the moment, I'm on a Poppy spree. Poppy cares not for your teamfights, if she wants someone to die, he will die.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: January 02, 2011, 03:12:06 pm »

I'm on NA servers, made a new account after I noticed I messed around with my original one too much and bought stupid stuff before actualy learning to play. I'll past my new ridiculous long name here later.

I'm on a Cho'Gath spree. He's so damn fun to play as, and an awesome tank too, on nom nom nom.

EDIT: Name is RRRLLLUUUSHHUUU, only level 11 atm, need to play more often. Not sure what champion to get next, might keep for vlad, or just keep all IP to fill me a few rune pages by level 20.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 03:18:19 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: January 02, 2011, 04:47:41 pm »

Same, since my jerkface friend prefers to play with his loose shuttle friends who happen to be hilarious. Just add me and we can do a joint queue, whoever needs a tank.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 165