Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165015 times)

Journier

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #2280 on: May 02, 2011, 03:25:38 pm »

karthus simply dominates the enemy team in team fights even after hes dead.

Karthus is god, until he meets that god damn Twitch hacker, hate Twitch so much.
Aurora 4x Steam group -http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582791430952164

Aurora 4x Succession game - http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=51366.0

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: May 02, 2011, 04:04:04 pm »

So like garen is cheering after finally killing zilean after 10 full minutes of chasing, 2 towerdives, 3~4 minion waves and screwing himself over in the process.
But demacia is still cheering.

C what I did thar?

Lets just hope zilean hasn't cast revive :P

Ok, turns out the old Xin build of going youmuu + sword of the divine + tanky items works on new xin zhao. Just turn both actives on + Q W, dive with E, R, and watch as you hit everyone at the speed of sound doing true damage.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 04:59:55 pm by Dakk »
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: May 02, 2011, 05:15:11 pm »

EDIT3: I had a match I would have expected to lose sooner. Their team had 3 level 30s and ours had 1.

Level 30's can be as horrible as anybody else. I played against a level 30 guy playing Pantheon who managed 0/9/3 and whose feeding basically gave us the game.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: May 02, 2011, 05:33:26 pm »

I want my Lord Mordekaiser skin.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: May 02, 2011, 05:35:47 pm »

This^, altough I want dreadknight nasus more.

Anyway, remind me to never lane with lanewick, specialy against jarvan and rammus.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: May 02, 2011, 05:36:43 pm »

This^, altough I want dreadknight nasus more.

Anyway, remind me to never lane with lanewick, specialy against jarvan and rammus.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=711746

Dude he made a topic about it. I shredded him in the first post :D.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: May 02, 2011, 05:48:28 pm »

I like how our half of the lane counts as OUR TOWER for him.
Anyway I did nothing in lane, but there was really nothing to do, I couldn't dive jarvan and hope lanewick could follow with damage or CC, simply because he didn't even have exhaust (and because I was stupid enough to dive a low life jarvan and hope lanewick would do anything). If I dive rammus he goes defensive stance and jarvan + him beat on me, and jarvan had an exhaust. If I dived jarvan rammus would just defensive stance + taunt, get exhausted and die.

After a while it didn't matter, I was under CS'd because he made sure to use Q on whatever minion I was going to last hit, kept pushing the lane, and when jarvan and rammus hit 6 they could just double ulti and kill me (being the weakest due to being undefarmed and the only source of CC in lane, they knew warwick could do nothing about it).

TL;DR, lanewick is bad unless you're playing against 5 people with zero CC, which isn't possible.

EDIT: Last game of awesome denying. I queued with this green fellow above me and denied the hell out of veigar and tryndamare. I remember looking at CS rates and noticed me and vlad (oberondark/yodamaster) were each at 21/20 CS while veigar was at 7, and he was solo, lol. I also managed to miss my ultimate twice as malphite, but we won anyway since their main source of AoE damage was denied to hell and back, and due to the fact their only source of tankyness was a jungling trundle, while our team had garen, malphite and vlad.

Anyway, should I buy Jarvan now, or keep for Renekton? I have decent practice with Renekton and he's good during the whole game, I never really played Jarvan.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:57:55 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: May 02, 2011, 07:03:49 pm »

Don't diss lanewick. :( I've literally never lost a game as lanewick before.

Also, Xin Zhao should always get solo lane. Never settle for duo lane. You're not unlocking his full potential! If Xin Zhao gets a level and gold advantage, he murderapes everyone. That should be your number one rule as a Xin Zhao player. You are superior. Don't let anyone else take the most important role.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: May 02, 2011, 07:21:42 pm »

Just having one of the best games.I'm playing as Kog and most of the enemy team is rather bad while we have a great Singed and Sona.Their Cho is just as bad as the rest of them is whining the whole game how OP Brand is and how are are all noobs and unskilled and the only reason we are winning is because it's somehow a 1v5 XD
It ended, epic rage from Cho who turns out to be a few levels higher than me, cue troll attempt:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: May 02, 2011, 08:54:09 pm »

I really wonder about AP Yi players. What the hell is wrong with their brain. Why would you take the character with the single best AD scaling in the entire goddamn game and play him as AP? Even AP Tristana and AP Tryndamere work better than AP Yi.

Yodamaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: May 02, 2011, 09:10:14 pm »

AP Yi is only good in ARAM/ADAM.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: May 02, 2011, 10:02:47 pm »

Actualy AP Yi is the only viable one out of the ones you mentioned, basicaly because it makes his meditation seriously powerful and alpha strike to hit like a truck. Its pretty dangerous combined with alpha strike + highlander + enemy death. Its ALOT more situational then normal yi though, and you play defensive for most of the game. Its not that viable, but it can work, sorta, plus he needs even more farming as AP. Its real build, just not a good one, like AP warwick, but better :P

I've seen AP tryndamere, and its pretty hilarious, but it'll never be a real build.

Wanna rape a solo lane as AP yi? Do what my friend does: take a solo lane, get a sheen, stack your passive untill you get it on your next hit, alpha strike the enemy, hit him with passive + sheen. You do tons of easy, nigh inexcapable damage. You can harass an ashe like this.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 10:12:24 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: May 02, 2011, 10:25:34 pm »

Clearly you haven't seen me play AP Tryndamere or AP Tristana yet.  8)

If you're curious:
Master Yi:
Alpha strike: 1 AP (cools down with kill)
Meditate: 1.65 AP (cools down with kill)

Tryndamere:
Bloodlust: 1.5 AP (full stacks when ulti used)
Spinning slash: 1 AP + 0.5 AD (cools down with crit)

Tristana:
Rocket jump: 0.8 AP (cools down with kill)
Explosive shot: 1 AP
Buster shot: 1.5 AP

It's interesting that they're all so similar when built AP. Similarly stupid, but similar nontheless.

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: May 02, 2011, 10:50:44 pm »

Ummmm no, I'm pretty sure Yi's abilities don't all cooldown with a kill. Only highlander.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: May 02, 2011, 10:58:07 pm »

Highlander causes ALL his cooldowns to revert if he gets a kill.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 165