Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165269 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #2040 on: April 23, 2011, 06:01:19 pm »

The moment your enemy facechecks the bush, Morde's Q works better than Siphon.
But I guess it is up to own preference.

:I If you're playing against bots (or people as dumb as them) you can basically do whatever you want.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: April 23, 2011, 06:29:51 pm »

Then again Morde is subpar on a real game anyway.

Also, somehow my last team gave jax 3 hextech gunblades, and he became god.

No, really, I had over 250 armor and nearly 200 MR + over 3000 hp, and he still would 4 hit me.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2042 on: April 23, 2011, 06:48:11 pm »

Regarding godlike Jaxes, what is the most ideal build for him if you wanna be the "current jax is everything olf tf was x2 + old jax x3"
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: April 23, 2011, 06:51:47 pm »

I dunno brah, the guy somehow got enough gold to (probably killing vlad 14 times) go overkill with his passive and buy 3 hextech gunblades. His other items were standard jax stuff (rageblade and tabi) and a phantom dancer. He basicaly had humongous damage and was tanky enough as to not be bursted down by anyone. If he had grabbed a trinforce instead of a dancers I don't even wanna think abiut the crazy stuff he'd be doing.

Plus he had insane lifesteal and spell vamp, so as long as he was autoattacking someone he was unstoppable, we only killed him because malzahar would ulti him and we'd stomp him. Did I mention he soloed baron?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 06:58:44 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 23, 2011, 07:06:19 pm »

Jax only needs three items.

Guinsoo's Rageblade
Dodge boots
10 million Hextech Gunblades

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: April 23, 2011, 07:10:42 pm »

Why dodge boots?
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 23, 2011, 07:17:15 pm »

Stacks with his E?
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 23, 2011, 07:22:21 pm »

Which makes sense if your enemy is all ad carries.  I would rather expect your biggest threat to be cc & nukes.

I don't know Jax that well.  That's just the typical weakness to that style of character, and I'm not aware of him having any abilities that compensate for that.
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 23, 2011, 07:41:09 pm »

Jax is quite immune to burst unlike other melee dpsers. He gets so much health from his passive.

If he's underfarmed he'll die like anyone else, but if he gets into lategame, he will have close to 5000 health no problem. Like Dakk talked about, he'll be ridiculously hard to kill. And dodge is practically essential for him because it's the only way for him to use his stun. Even if he's not fighting any AD characters, he can still proc his stun from minion attacks.

Back in the old days, Jax could dodge towers. It was hilarious.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: April 23, 2011, 07:43:30 pm »

Does he have something like Sion?... Damn... I need to look him up.  I remember he used to be really popular a long time ago and I tried him a couple times... but that was like 8+ months ago, and since then I've only seen him a few times.

Edit:  Oh I see... yeah... gunblades make building him really really easy.  Those didn't exist back when I tried him (when I was first learning the game).
« Last Edit: April 23, 2011, 07:46:20 pm by SalmonGod »
We dance for the idiots
In the land of twilight

Akigagak

• Bay Watcher
  • Omnipimping
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: April 23, 2011, 11:34:29 pm »

What do you call a Singed who gets two kills before the minions spawn, then proceeds to get the most kills in the game, starts building hextech, and goes 20 minutes without dying?

A happy one.

---

Also, evaluation of this Singed game, please: http://www.mediafire.com/?6ctdja701pzo1a9

Anything I did poorly or wrong? This was me going solo queue for the first time in ages, usually I play with my friends who are all level 30, so I'm used to facing people better than me. This was a stomp, though.

---
EDIT: I'm talking about two separate games here, the first when I was with two of said level 30s, the second (with replay) being solo-queuing. I put in this edit because I just realized I did similar at the start of both, and didn't die until way past the 20 minute mark on the second.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 02:21:59 am by Akigagak »
But then, life was also easier when I was running around here pretending to be a man, so I guess I should just "man up" and get back to work.
This is mz poetrz, it is mz puyyle.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: April 24, 2011, 03:12:11 am »

KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: April 24, 2011, 10:01:01 am »

Well Akigagak, I can see the bad habbits you've developed from playing with level 30's you never commit.  There was a half dozen times in the first 30 minutes that if you had went after garen or akili when annie did, you would have gotten a kill.  one point there garen was beside you and all your abilities were on CD if you had slowed him then tossed he would of died with no dmg to you.  You also seem to go back everytime you can buy an item, I wouldn't exp is more important early on when you are controlling your lane so well, stay and get creep kills when garen goes back, don't go back yourself to buy a HP amulet when you have nearly full hp and your ult handy.  Other then that your timing with toss is excellent and it was a good game, would have been over sooner if your warrick wasn't so suicidal.
Nom nom nom

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 24, 2011, 01:39:41 pm »

I got ganked by an Udyr. He managed to die, and gave the Mundo I was laning with, a double buff, getting no kills himself. And then, instantly disconnected.

I call that a fail.

EDIT: And as icing on the cake, he was actually there to balance out a couple of lower leveled players.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 01:43:19 pm by cerapa »

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #2054 on: April 24, 2011, 01:55:16 pm »

I got ganked by an Udyr. He managed to die, and gave the Mundo I was laning with, a double buff, getting no kills himself. And then, instantly disconnected.

I call that a fail.

EDIT: And as icing on the cake, he was actually there to balance out a couple of lower leveled players.

As Udyr would say:
Quote from: Udyr
Our rage is beyond control.
His rage was beyond control.

------------------------------

Ever tried Urgot + Eve lane? I can assure you, it is mega-super-hyper-duper fun.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 165