Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165586 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1695 on: April 11, 2011, 11:01:21 pm »

Whoa this patch should make my job as Tristana even easier than before.

Explosive shot actually got buffed, the fact that the duration is reduced and the damage slightly buffed makes it more bursty, and the strategy of only taking one level of it until there's nothing more to put points on is even more viable now. As you may have noticed all the hemorragy effects have been nerfed, so i guess it'll benefit Mundo and healers though. But since i rely heavily on lifesteal and an occasionnal heal (summoner spell), it's all good for me.

The wriggle change should be ok, it only slightly hurts the early laning/jungling, and the increased lifesteal makes for a stronger mid-late game.

Decreased BF sword cost and IE buff is a godsend, since i usually buy up to 3 BF swords per game. And many of the threats i face have been slightly nerfed =)
Don't forget the threats you face usually buy bf swords too :P

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: April 11, 2011, 11:49:09 pm »

Ouch... this patch hurts my Mundo game.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: April 12, 2011, 12:51:06 am »

It's funny how they nerf the two weaker tanky deeps of the dash-in-eat-your-face class while leaving the strongest one, the only one commonly seen in high elo play, alone.

Namely Irelia.

Also, the funny thing is that for some reason, Xin Zhao and Renekton really need a solo lane to become a true threat on the battlefield... but Irelia for me can be anywhere and still be fine. 2v2 lane, still okay. She doesn't really need levels as much as the other two. Of course, if she gets solo lane she'd be freaking scary but if she's duo bot, she will still output her high deeps while being very tanky provided she gets a normal amount of CS.

Also, I foresee Tryndamere going to be very very common soon. Even moreso than now.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1698 on: April 12, 2011, 01:02:57 am »

Irelia is hurt severely by getting one of her best item(s) taken out. Without HoG stacks into Randuin's, she's having her Tanky Items To Build harmed.

I foresee a return of R to Win teams if Tanky DPS gets nerfed too much. I feel like people are forgetting where Tanky DPS came from.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: April 12, 2011, 04:11:15 am »

Meh, I'm not sure if the SInged changes are really a buff.
He should have a lot more problems bringing towers down early, as well as getting earlygame kills.

Does CC reduction really stack by the way? No diminishing returns?

Fixed a bug where Gate's channel could be dispelled by Cleanse or Quicksilver Sash, teleporting him immediately

Omg, this must have been fun for people, who knew about it.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 04:13:57 am by Mindmaker »

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1700 on: April 12, 2011, 05:23:10 am »

I don't think it's much of a buff if they took away his damage and AS, more of a change really that will allow him to kick ass in teamfights ignoring most CC but dealing less damage overall with AA, so it makes him a bit of a better tank and takes away a bit of his damage.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1701 on: April 12, 2011, 07:52:59 am »

Yeah. With old pot, you were capable of getting a lv 6 kill pretty easy. The new one, not so much.

Basically it is less damage more tankiness, which essentially makes him better late/worse early.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

LASD

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1702 on: April 12, 2011, 08:00:39 am »

The way I play Singed, this hardly hurts me at all, as about 10% of the damage I deal is physical. The only downside is less pushing power on towers, I will kind of miss that, though catching all the kiting Ashes way easier will more than make up for it.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1703 on: April 12, 2011, 10:33:00 am »

This is a straight Singed buff and anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't play him enough to understand.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Psyco Jelly

• Bay Watcher
  • It begins!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1704 on: April 12, 2011, 11:15:23 am »

They nerfed Sion's stun... But made infinty edge much better, and since I always get it on Sion I guess I'm kind of neutral on the matter. Also, Maokai needed that speed buff. I may not have to get boots of mobility on him every game now.
Not only is it not actually advertising anything, it's just copy/pasting word salads about gold, runescape, oil, yuan, and handbags.  It's like a transporter accident combined all the spambots into one shambling mass of online sales.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1705 on: April 12, 2011, 11:29:07 am »

... You're playing AD Sion?
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1706 on: April 12, 2011, 12:31:57 pm »

If you autoattack with Singed by the time you have your ultimate, you should uninstall the game.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1707 on: April 12, 2011, 12:47:28 pm »

If you autoattack enough that 35 AS and AD when ulting would make a difference, that is.

I generally punch people at levels 1-3 and 6-8 for the small amount of extra damage while running around people poisoning, but only in 1v1/1v2/2v2 situations. If there are 3-5 enemies it's more important to cover a larger area with poison. The small amount of extra damage during an ult can make it easier to kill people before they get back to their tower but honestly you have Insanity Potion on so just dive them.

But otherwise, umiman has it.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #1708 on: April 12, 2011, 12:52:30 pm »

Well I already have Singed as the character I play when I want a guaranteed victory no matter the situation. This incredibly massive buff only cements it.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1709 on: April 12, 2011, 01:18:15 pm »

Cassopeia is so much fun.
Great farm, good kiting and ridiculous damage output with twin fang.
Will be my default caster for the near future.
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 165