Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165709 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1365 on: March 27, 2011, 01:43:03 am »

mfw 22 deaths
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 27, 2011, 07:57:02 am »

What do you do when the enemy team has 4 deeps (well garen was tanky so 3.5), you don't build any armor thats what, and when you see the enemy renekton get a bloodrazor, you get yourself a nice Warmog as a means of countering it, and when you ace the enemy team, you don't go push, you go jungling, then when a big teamfight is coming up you also go jungling, because we don't want those creeps to wait now do we, then you run in when half your team is allready dead, kill two guys and die yourself.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 27, 2011, 11:33:52 am »

renekton [got] a bloodrazor
What.

Why.

Why would-

What?

Bloodrazor is horrendously inefficient on Renekton in most cases. Why add 6% to a RageW (after resistances anyway) when it already does a fourth of their life and you hardly autoattack anyway? :I
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 27, 2011, 01:35:29 pm »

Not sure, he was getting some wierd stuff, Youumu, Black Cleaver, Madred, Stark.It seemed like he was just taking random stuff from different builds and bunching it togheter for some wierd effect
AS - IG

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 27, 2011, 02:26:39 pm »

Youmuu is ok on him, altough he doesn't really autoattack, it builds form brutalizer, soooo. Black Cleaver works well with ruthless predator, but starks and madreds make no sense. He's no the autoattacker type and the only lifesteal he needs is his his ultimate and his Q. I'm not really a renekton expert, but I think you build tanky after you get black cleaver and some other offensive item, he's tanky DPS after all, and he needs to be on people's faces to do his thing. A sunfire is a good compliment to his ultimate aswell.
Code: [Select]
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

Table flipping, singed style.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 27, 2011, 02:32:14 pm »

I usually don't go for those extra expensive things, Starks works nicely on him mainly because you get some attack speed which speeds up your fury gain a lot.But my usual build is Frozen Mallet, Atma, Hexdrinker and the rest is situational, mostly defensive items to counter the enemy team.I find that he doesn't need that much damage and with this build i get around 200-ish which is more than enough to melt people's faces with W all charged up
AS - IG

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 27, 2011, 03:05:35 pm »

I usually start with a Doran's Blade then rush a Youmuu's - the armorpen improves everything he does and the active means that when you really need that extra oomph to chase down that 5 HP jailbait who's been stunning you all game or solo that Master Yi who thinks a 1.5 second stun isn't long enough for you to make him regret being born, you can yell "SURPRISE, I HATE YOU," hit 1, and wreck faces.

After that I upgrade my boots (which I usually get after Brutalizer but before Avarice Blade/finishing Youmuu's), usually to Merc's. Then I get Phage, the last damage item I buy for the entire game in most cases. From there out I then satisfy a Perverse Affection for activated items with a Randuin's and a Quicksilver Sash (though I usually skip QSS for FoN if they don't have an Ignite, or they have fewer ignites than characters who need igniting more than Renekton [*coughMUNDOcough*]). Also, if they don't have a lot of autoattackers I might go for a Double Heart instead of the Randuin's - 2 Hearts of Gold gives 400 HP and 54 armor as compared to Randuin's Omen giving 300 HP, 80 Armor, and 25 HP per 5, with the CDR and slowing effect as gravy.

I usually don't bother with an Atma's because Renekton's damage is horrendous even without it; he's the kind of champ who can build straight tank and still hit for 700 off a RageW with just a Youmuu's.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 27, 2011, 08:40:29 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It feels good to be able to carry again.

I need to photoshop twitch's face into a trollface.
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 27, 2011, 08:52:46 pm »

They do kinda have the same expression

Edit: While trying to figure out how to get Eve viable in the jungle again I found out something funny. If you have guardian angel as Eve and you activate stealth before you die, you will revive stealthed. Even further, your "corpse" will be invisible Pretty useful. I don't know if the enemy can still see the swirly lines though.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 28, 2011, 06:13:56 am »

TARIC IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!

I played him again after a while, went for a semi-aurawhore build, had good survivability and nice damage, it was funny seeing me chase down ashe and murder her with my big shiny hammer, also getting the two first kills with Noct in my lane is priceless, especially if it's against Karthus and Lux.And we had a pretty badass Shen who was either insane, stupid or had huge balls made of ninjas, doing crazy tower dives, soloing Yi and other wierd shit you would expect from a tanky DPS, then again i was doing similar stuff XD
AS - IG

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 28, 2011, 01:32:57 pm »

Shen is made to fight Yi actually.

Yi beating Shen 1v1 is like Tryndamere killing Rammus 1v1.

burningpet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 28, 2011, 01:56:04 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It feels good to be able to carry again.

I need to photoshop twitch's face into a trollface.

Nice, but why did you let shen stack sunfire?

Dakk

• Bay Watcher
  • BLARAGLGLGL!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 28, 2011, 06:08:38 pm »

Basicaly because he was the only useful person in the team. What he had in dumbassery in item builds he had in skill with shen. He was sort of the reason behind how we not only got first blood, but the first 4~5 kills. He'd do crazy stuff like towerdive shaco just after his stealth ended and finishing him off and comming back alive, and he was really good with his taunts. I saw his build and was going to say something, but I decided to wait till he made some mistake so I wouldn't sound so arbitrary, but never did he make a mistake so terrible as to outclass the benefits he brought to the team.
Note he has faaaaar more assists then anyone else in that game.

@Jopax: Taric is a beast when used correctly. He's basicaly a shining beacon of awesome, altough he was the same problem that all good supports do: no matter how good he is at supporting, he can't carry his team to victory. Basicaly Taric needs a decent team with decent carries. If he does, then he'll pull the enemy team to their knees as he completely shuts off the enemy carry in a teamfight and save's everyone's ass, but if he doesn't then he's nothing more then a huge shining obstacle the enemy team will eventualy overcome if taric's team doesn't wake up.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:24:00 pm by Dakk »
    ︠     ︡
 ノ          ﺍ
ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)  ┻━┻

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 28, 2011, 06:30:05 pm »

Taric:  Most insane heal in the game.  Stun almost equal to Sion's (I think it's a bit slower).
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 28, 2011, 06:44:57 pm »

Taric:
220 heal at 1.1 ap ratio cooldown 12 seconds. Basically free elixir of fortitude + a few health pots.

Compare to Nidalee:

180 heal at 1.25 ap ratio AND gives 60% bonus attack speed at 10 second cooldown. Basically free elixir of fortitude + free phantom dancer.

Compare to Kayle:
205 heal at 0.5 ap ratio AND gives 12% movement speed boost at 10 second cooldown. Basically free elixir of fortitude + free boots of swiftness.

Compare to Soraka:

300 heal at 0.9 ap ratio AND 80 armor at 10 second cooldown. Basically free elixir of fortitude, a few health pots + free randuin's omen.

AND

440 heal at 1.3 ap ratio every 100 seconds to EVERYBODY. Basically two stacked elixirs of fortitude on everybody on the team.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 165