Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 165

Author Topic: League of Legends  (Read 165578 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: League of Legends
« Reply #1230 on: March 17, 2011, 06:53:45 pm »

You know you're having fun when your Mundo is roleplaying Mundo and is going where he pleases. Including running around in circles around the enemy's Nexus, casually strolling through the enemy team and then running laps inside their base, soloing Dragon, etc.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: March 17, 2011, 07:19:14 pm »

AD Malphite, with tiamat. He had the potential to kill the entire of umimans team. But fuck mundo. Fuck him hard.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: March 17, 2011, 07:25:17 pm »

AD Malphite, with tiamat. He had the potential to kill the entire of umimans team. But fuck mundo. Fuck him hard.
Really? I recall the purple caster minion doing more damage to me than you. At the end, Mundo sold everything to buy multiple phantom dancers. xD

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: March 18, 2011, 05:32:27 am »

God damn it Jarvie is so much fun :D
My second game with him:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The enemy Annie and Yi were queued with me before the game, and since we didn't have much MD besides Annie i suggested Yi go AP, at which point they called me a noob, then someone queue dodged twice and i was paired against them, i died three times before the 15th minute, after that not once, and Annie insisted i was a noob all along :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Melagius

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord and Master here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: March 18, 2011, 05:49:21 am »

heuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheuheu br? gibe moni pls

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1235 on: March 18, 2011, 05:55:47 am »

The point was that it's where her allegiance lies.

Otherwise we may as well say there's only two Noxians.

So far as I know, Katarina, Urgot, Swain, Sion, Singed and Warwick are Noxian. Which 2 are only?

Singed and Warwick are from Zaun.

Ah yes, I mixed them there as well since I confused them with living in Noxus and working for Noxus.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: March 19, 2011, 05:08:21 am »

Finally deinstalled it.
Remembered my policy of not interacting with stupid people and realized that life is too short to spend it raging.
A ban would have been the prefered option, since it would ensure that I won't come back, but you can't have everything...

So much time and money wasted...

Bordellimies

• Bay Watcher
  • [SOMETHING_ORIGINAL]
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #1237 on: March 20, 2011, 04:26:46 am »

Lately I have been playing Minecraft quite much..
But since a griefer had some fun in the server and he is most likely admin's friend, there won't be a fix there -->  Bye bye that server.

Glad LoL won't be like that.
Warmogs are like bacon, they make everything better and you can never have enough of them

Sirian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: March 20, 2011, 09:54:02 am »

I just decided to purchase Lux with my precious IP, and she's pretty good, even without boots she can kite like a boss. But in the couple matches that i've played, i realised that i can't play her as much as i'd like, because unlike tristana, she can't carry, which means i can't force my team to win if they go derp. So i guess i'll just keep her for those times when i have 2 ranged carries instalocking and picking tristana would be useless.

It's still weird to see how i could adapt to her playstyle almost instantly, while i have a hard time doing anything useful with other champions like Kat. Maybe its because of the range, i don't really like melee types. Its much harder to get away safely when you have to be close to the enemy to damage him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: March 20, 2011, 10:16:03 am »

It's hard to adjust to Kat because Kat is a terrible champion.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: March 20, 2011, 01:10:24 pm »

You should almost always get mejai on Lux. She's always so far away from battle yet can score so many long distance kills and assists.

MagmaDeath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: March 20, 2011, 01:11:05 pm »

Pretty much.
Her ult is useless against anyone with hard CC, and she can't really do that much damage without it.
Knowledge=Power=Energy=Matter=Mass.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: March 20, 2011, 03:10:14 pm »

So i was bored and bought warwick, i still die a lot but he's fun, trying several builds, a physical damage one is not that bad but it lacks any real bursty damage potential untill late game and the usual magic damage one is quite powerfull but after you've shot your load you don't do too much damage with normal attacks if the enemy doesn't have sick amounts of hp.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: March 20, 2011, 04:39:06 pm »

I find Life-steal, mana dmg (that one item forgot what it's called) Attackspeed, a slow, armor, and a high dmg item work well on warrick, with the mana dmg you can rip though mage champions or people without much mana since they won't be able to spam spells at you.  and your ult drains 400 or so mana while doing that much in dmg.
Nom nom nom

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: March 20, 2011, 05:06:25 pm »

Its called Wits end.

Looking through the items it would be cool to have wits end, madreds and malady on the same person.130% AS, some armor and MR, some AP, 62+3.5%health magic damage and 30 regular damage and MR reduction. Throw in a black cleaver and a frozen mallet and you got yourself a very weird build.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 165