Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: 2 years Post Event  (Read 5999 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: 2 years Post Event
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2010, 03:52:30 pm »

hmm i also want to join in if theres still space
Describe character and be serious.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2010, 03:54:32 pm »

Phantom
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Omegastick

Need Details Ghazkull
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2010, 03:55:44 pm »

So I basically got a combination of the 2 Characters I suggested which would either work? Coo'.
Also can I add the attribute "Friendly (At Times)"?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 04:05:24 pm by Phantom »

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2010, 04:03:29 pm »

Can I not be a spider robot? If not combat, maybe a repair bot?
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2010, 04:05:46 pm »

At the moment we will see how 3 guys go, but we need Ghazkull first
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 29, 2010, 04:07:25 pm »

But I posted my spider robot character before Ghazkull posted...
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2010, 04:16:44 pm »

Ehh.. why not

Name: Moria Cruz
Whn the event came she hid in the binker like everyone else. Durng the time in the bunker she fiddled around with most of the systems in the bunker, this lead to her learning about most of the sytems and keeping them in repair. While she is normally cheerful and happy-go-lucky if anyone dares insult her or her work she has... Special moments (Beserk rage)

(I took some Fallout 3 and then some terry prattchet. She basically has improvisation in terms of skill.)
EDIT: Let Ghazkull go first. I can wait
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 04:22:24 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 29, 2010, 04:17:21 pm »

Description: Friedrich Gausser originally from Germany left the German Armed Forces with the Grade of a Lieutenant after 5 years of service. After that he worked for a Mercenary Corporation which he had to leave after the corporation was closed down due to the violation of human rights in various missions.
Finally he ended up as "insert name of Corporation who built these bunkers here"-security officer and was sent to the same bunker as Jack Anderson. The Bunker security is highly undermanned( only 5 security officers) and therefore only Friedrich could be sent with Jack Anderson...

If it is possibl i want to be like this guy(yeah i know it's an helghan but they look friggin awesome:

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 29, 2010, 04:38:07 pm »

Ghazkull

And now we are ready to go

Our three adventurers open up the large Door. Both of the men are thirsty.

We are in the main Street of Littlesburg. The street is lined with shops. At We are near the cross roads which lead out of town on the North-South Road.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 29, 2010, 05:02:56 pm »

Scavenge and loot. Also have a few stash locations in mind.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 29, 2010, 05:04:12 pm »

Immediately formulate a survival plan.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2010, 05:13:29 pm »

Waiting.

Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2010, 05:28:29 pm »

You gentlemen haven't fully grasped the way this works do you?

HOW?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2010, 05:29:03 pm »

Scan the Area for possible threats to phantom and while he loots get on a lookout position to give him cover should hebe attacked

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 29, 2010, 05:29:20 pm »

You gentlemen haven't fully grasped the way this works do you?
You haven't told us yet.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7