Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 2 years Post Event  (Read 5995 times)

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
Re: 2 years Post Event
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2010, 01:11:37 pm »

Determine the weapons that the enemy has equipped. Whilst doing this I shall not care in the slightest about the fact that they are shooting at me, making it all the more epic.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2010, 01:17:30 pm »

Hide behind the barricade and shout at them:

"Why The Fuck Are you shooting at us! Great Welcoming! What in the name of the Gods have we done to deserve this?"

If i get no answer try to sneak through some side streets behind him and hack his fucking head off, grab his weapon and get behind the barricade before the second guy opens fire...

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2010, 01:33:49 pm »

Anderson dives out of the way and ducks behind a near by Dumpster.

Bullets rain all about, but LSS is determined to identify the weapon, which he can only see as being a Sub Machine gun. LSS then returns to cover, later than expected due to Power Save mode, but with a damaged left arm.

Gausser picks up a Dustbin lid and bellows at the men: "WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU SHOOTING AT US?!" This does nothing but draw attention to himself and more bullets are shot in his direction.

LSS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gausser

Anderson

The gunman shouts out: "Give us Food and Water and any money ye have!"
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2010, 01:38:49 pm »

Shout at them "FUCKING IDIOTS OVER THERE IS A COMPLETE SHOP WITH WATER,FOOD AND MONEY! ans stop already that shooting we came just out of the bunker, everything we have we got from the shops around here!"

Oh and try to not get shot...

« Last Edit: May 31, 2010, 01:40:47 pm by Ghazkull »

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2010, 01:51:04 pm »

turn off power save mode and charge headfirst into the enemy. Hopefully I can get some time for the others to get behind the biker.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2010, 01:52:13 pm »

"DAMMIT GAUSSER!"
Don't say we came out of a damn BUNKER.
Throw hatchet at the guy shooting at us.

And if Hoborobo let me make my wire trap this would have been avoided...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2010, 02:17:16 pm »

ok cancel that with the bunker but leave the rest as it is...

These guys just want something to drink and to eat, probably  beacause of our bunkergear and gas masks they held us for some kind of maniacs or something, im sure we can talk like normal people with them as soon AS THEY STOP SHOOTING!

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2010, 03:02:34 pm »

Anderson hurls the Hatchet at the Biker with all his might. The hatchet strikes the Biker in the right lower arm. His arm isn't too badly damaged but the gun flies away.

LSS charges at the Biker and screams at him: "THERE IS MONEY AND FOOD AND WATER IN THE SHOPS YOU FOOL"

The biker responds, "Hey man, You had a barricade I presumed you were hiding a stash or something man. You won't believe how many towns are picked clean nowadays man. Just calm down man, I'm sorry." LSS releases him a little and the Biker sits up and shouts to his accomplice who is waiting out of sight, "Hey Andre, come on out these guys won't hurt." A smaller Latino man clambers over the barricade and smiles.
"Hola Hombres. Hey, my friend, let go of Stan - he won't hurt he has no weapon."
"Yeah man", replied Stan, "I thought you guys were crazies or something, you never know what you find in these towns, man."

Gausser returns to the Fire, drops the lid and sits down.

LSS's arm is beginning to spark. He lets Stan go.
"Hey Andre, they got a bawt!" Stan cries in amazement and excitement.
"Fantastic", replied Andre, "Hombres, where did you find this bot?"

"I built him out of the peices of a Life Support System." Replied Anderson.
"I'll give you 100 Dollars for him" Stan says seriously.
"Wait, What?!" questions Gausser, "He's one of us. He one of the team guys, you can't have him."
"Ohh Kay man, but it's you who's missing out here," jested Andre, "he's a crappy bot anyway! Where did you get that food from?"
"Don't talk about LSS that way! And over there" Gausser points to the Grocery Store.

Statuses:

LSS

Gausser

Anderson

The moon rises
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2010, 03:10:23 pm »

you mixed me and LSS

Question them from where they come and why they are so damn hostile.  Find out wheter there are other humans settlements and question them about things we should be worried about(mutant hordes, fascist post apocalyptic governements, cannibals, giant mutated animals, zombies etc.). Oh and ask them why they are so hard after food. Also ask wheter they know something about "the Event"

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2010, 03:47:23 pm »

I shall repair my left arm with a maintenance kit.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2010, 04:52:54 pm »

LSS returns to his Box. He digs out the repair kit and patches himself up the best he can with the limited resources available, he will need extra insulated wire and Metal Plate to stitch himself up properly but it should be perfectly fine now.

The two bikers return from their raid, arms laden with food and drink, and sit down by the fire. They begin to pack their spoils into their sacks. It is then that Gausser questions them about the world.
"So guys where are you from?" he asked intently.
"Well, I'm from the Brawnx", Said Stan, "and Andre is from some Islan-"
"San Esperito" said Andre, "I take you guys are from round here?"
"Well..." begins Gausser
"It's complicated." Finishes Anderson, quickly, "so what do we have to look out for nowadays?"
"Well", replied Stan, slowly mulling it over, "Well, theres a whole shit tonne of stuff out there. Bandits; Like us I presume, Crazies, Mutants; literally almost everything is out to getcha now, and be careful about some of the towns you rock up at, sometimes the guy in charge isn't a good piece of work"
"Okay, what are crazies?" inquires LSS
"Well, they are sort of like people who were horrifically traumatized by the event. Some say it's because they saw what happened outside when the Event was taking place. I don't know what happened but I don't blame them for going crazy if they did see it." This was Andre talking he seemed shaken just talking about the event.
"Why are you so hard up for food guys?" Replied Anderson, this conversation reminding him that he was hungry
"Well, not much is or can be grown any more. What agriculture there is tries to tame and harness the new creatures and plants of today but the last I heard they weren't doing much"

Downhearted the Men begin to feel drowsy and slowly fall asleep to the dieing fire. LSS switches back to power save mode and bikers themselves begin to settle down for the night.

Statuses

LSS

Gausser

Anderson

Rise and Shine... Human Kind

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2010, 09:14:16 pm »

Wake up from a nightmare.
About a childhood disaster when Andersons dad was mauled by a pack of wolves when he got lost on a hunting trip. Anderson saw the body.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 01, 2010, 11:50:28 am »

How many people do currently live in our bunker? What tools are stored there(for agriculture or water treatment, hunting traps, anything to rebuild society)? Do we have fertilizer and seeds?

Actions: wake up, drink half of water bottle, go in the grocery shop and eat something, ask the two guys to stay as it seems that nothing is around here and it seems a safe place(and meanwhile figure out if they are honest enough to show them the bunker). If they agree make a motorcycle trip(3 km radius around town) with them and scan the surroundings for trees, animals, edible plants, promising farmlands, mineral deposits(iron, granite and oil). Meanwhile ask the guys out on what new creatures came into existance and if anything is around that can be tarnished and used for the samepurposes as sheep,cows and pigs...

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 01, 2010, 01:24:45 pm »

Talk to the others about how there won't be enough food to survive here for long, and we should pack our bags and look for somewhere else with food.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 01, 2010, 01:55:37 pm »

We need to feed a whole bunker right? Here we have at least one grocery store full packed that can at least feed 100 people for some weeks. I don't really think we should move, because what do you expect to find? The food source we seek should be reachable within a foot walk of the bunker as we have currently no verhicles. Therefore hunting, farming, and the domestication of wild animals must sustain the bunker...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7