Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: 2 years Post Event  (Read 5994 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: 2 years Post Event
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2010, 02:37:38 pm »

Go back and get a gas mask. Uh, give the robot my clothes?

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 30, 2010, 02:40:36 pm »

I'll try and fashion myself a weapon out of hardware store tools.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 30, 2010, 03:36:02 pm »

hmmm drink  a half of one of the water bottles and then search for a lookout point to get the grasp how trashed the environment is and where the next human/mutant/new sentient lifeform settelment lies...

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 30, 2010, 04:04:52 pm »

Gausser drinks half of one of the bottles of water. He then looks for a map of the nearby area and surrounding areas.

Anderson returns to the Fire Station and grabs a gas mask. He removes his Baseball cap and dons the New Headgear. He takes his old clothes and gives them to LSS, who happily puts them on and although they do not fit quite right he finds they cover the Metal plating well and he rips a hole over his Heat Exhaust.

After this, LSS works on improvising from components in the Electronics Shop. There are cookers, fridges, Televisions and Computers in the shop as well as basic robot supplies such as Batteries and Maintenance Kits.

Statuses:

LSS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gausser

Anderson
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 30, 2010, 04:15:07 pm »

i actually meant no map of the area but rather a high building to overlook the area....
and
also grab some bunker gear from wherever Anderson got it...

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2010, 04:25:49 pm »

I'll grab a box of some sort (preferably a toolbox) and put the batteries in it. I will then grab a maintenance kit.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2010, 05:35:48 pm »

LSS grabs a Maintenance Kit and a box. He finds some Plastic Strapping and turns the box into a rather large Backpack. He then places this on his back and put the maintenance kit into it. He also puts the batteries in there as well.

Gausser grabs some Bunker Gear and changes out of his clothes. He then uses the Fire Station training tower to survey the area. The town seems to be in the middle of nowhere and the two roads stretch off to the horizon except from to the North where we meet a Highway. The Town is surrounded by houses and beyond that grass has begone to grow again.

Anderson loots a large backpack from the Sports Store

Statuses:

LSS

Gausser

Anderson

It is late Afternoon

Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2010, 06:02:31 pm »

See if any vehicles in the area are in working order.

Also: Loot the gun stores. If there is nothing, Loot for Knives and Hatchets.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2010, 06:05:08 am »

I'll wait for night time.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2010, 06:52:49 am »

As the night begins to draw in and sun begins to set over the Abandoned Roof Tops, LSS pulls up some boxes and old crates and starts a fire by the side of the road and sits down. He waits - running at half capacity

Anderson searches around the shops and finds a small wood cutting hatchet. He stows this on his belt.

Gausser returns from the Fire Station tower and tells LSS about what he has seen. LSS takes this information in slowly.

The evening is still and due to the breeze being in the right direction a Motorbike can be heard buzzing quite quickly along the highway.

Statuses:

LSS

Gausser

Anderson

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2010, 08:05:52 am »

i think Lss should use(if he has ) thermalsensors or nightvision to find out how many motorcycles are coming and if they come into our direction.

Build improvised barricade and wait for those guys to arrive...

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2010, 08:14:46 am »

I'll do what Ghazkull says and then help with the barricade.
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2010, 11:59:54 am »

WAIT! Get a steel cable/wire and wind it over the road. Like high enough to make the guy get off the motorbike.

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2010, 12:51:01 pm »

LSS looks down the road in the direction of the noise. Using his limited night-vision facilities he picks out two men atop Pre-Event Motorbikes. Gausser responds to this be trying to create a Barricade across the road. He moves heavy objects into position across the sidewalks and the Main road. Anderson helps him.

LSS shouts out: "Objects approaching T -5 minutes"

The men rush to complete the Barricade but leave a small section of the Road clear. One of the men bursts through on a Motorcycle and onto the Crossroads proper. He stands, half mounted on his bike, and opens fire on the group.

Statuses

LSS
#

Gausser

Anderson

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2010, 12:52:31 pm »

Dammit! What about my action? I didn't say help!  I LOVE how my actions are ignored.

Take cover.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7