Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: 2 years Post Event  (Read 5987 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: 2 years Post Event
« Reply #30 on: May 29, 2010, 05:32:16 pm »

i think he means that although an apocalpse happend and although we all had to start from the bunker,  you try to start from the town we just headed in...

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 29, 2010, 05:52:35 pm »

Gausser scans the area for any potential threats. He walks up the street and checks any small alleys between buildings. He find very little in the way of human life but Plants are beginning to grow in cracks and in dark areas of the alleys, unnatural creatures stir. Nothing is of any threat at the moment however.

LSS figures that we should be able to survive as long as he has power and oil and the humans have food and water. It would also help if none of them got seriously injured as well.

There are so many shops, it is hard to know where to begin.

Statuses:

LSS
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Gausser:

Anderson:

[The lower the percentage on Thirst or Hunger, the more Thirsty or Hungry the Character is (0% is death)]
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2010, 06:02:29 pm »

Specifically loot the store that looks like a Grocery Store. Got to be some non-perishable foods in there.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2010, 06:06:30 pm »

As there seems to be no current threat begin to search for bottled water in the next grocery store. But always keep an watchful eye for possible threats...

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2010, 06:16:47 am »

Anderson and Gausser head into a small green shop with a large banner labeling: "James' Groceries". The shop is small with only a few isles. Gausser heads towards the broken chiller which has many drinks on display. There are several bottles of water on display and he picks one up. Meanwhile, Anderson picks up a can of processed meat.

LSS waits outside on guard. As he peers up through dust and cloud he spies a Jet Airliner that is flying at about 20,000 feet. The plane is trailing fire and black smoke.

Statuses:

LSS

Gausser

Anderson

It is Mid Day
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2010, 11:07:42 am »

Offer some water to Gausser, and drink about a 4th of water. After that, loot a clothing store or something, maybe an Outdoorsman shop instead. Wait shit nevermind, ask for some water or grab some water, then loot a clothing store or outdoorsman shop.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 11:12:13 am by Phantom »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 30, 2010, 11:40:57 am »

drink my water and hand Anderson a bottle. The get 2 other bottles and try to place them in my trouser pockets. Next search for a clothing shop, weapons shop, a car repair shop or a fire station and search for boots(steel-toe capped preferably), a gas mask (if there is a fire station around) and any weapons...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2010, 11:42:41 am »

I'm not sure you could search more than one building at once...

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2010, 12:31:16 pm »

i don't mean searching the all at once but looking for all at once. I would preferably find a Weapon/hunting store>Fire Station> Auto Repair Store> Clothing Store

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2010, 01:04:41 pm »

Gausser throws Anderson the bottle of water which he drinks from. Gausser then picks up two more bottles and puts them in each trouser pocket.

Anderson heads outside in search for a Clothing store and there is not one about. He checks the General Goods store for any clothing. Inside, there is a rack of Ties and a few pairs of Underwear.

Gausser looks about for a Fire Station and finds one a bit round the corner. He proceeds to search in inside for a Gas Mask and he finds one quite quickly

LSS remains in the street on watch, nothing interesting has happened

Statuses:

LSS

Guasser

Anderson

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2010, 01:05:40 pm »

Ditch the clothes and take some bunker gear from the fire department.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 30, 2010, 01:22:58 pm »

Equip gas mask and search the fire station for an axe in one of the cars, and look for steel-toe capped boots(every fire fighter has today one of these...)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2010, 01:49:16 pm »

Oh right, after the bunker gear getting go get a gas mask. And then after that look for a Big 5 Sporting Goods or something and get a backpack.
Wear the Bunker Gear and Gas Mask.   (Note: Later I'll do something ridiculous by trying to install a layer of kevlar and replace the visor thing with plexiglass on the gas mask, and install a layer of kevlar in the bunker gear.)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2010, 01:54:36 pm by Phantom »

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2010, 01:57:23 pm »

Search a hardware store for some batteries compatible with my power system.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 30, 2010, 02:30:56 pm »

LSS heads to a near Electrical store and looks for any Robot Batteries. He find some small portable batteries that are compatible with LSS's power systems.

Anderson picks up some Bunker gear and swiftly changes out of his clothes. He then returns to the street in search of a Sports shop.

Gausser raids the Fire station for an Axe and Steel toe capped boots. He then switches his shoes with the Steel-Toe Caps. He also dons the Gas mask.

Statuses:

LSS

Gausser

Anderson

It is early afternoon

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7