Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Making the dwarf lung man? (plus other creatures made of creature)  (Read 807 times)

LegoLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Can you see it now?
    • View Profile

So many of us who followed the devlog know of the Dwarf Lung Man, and how it should be possible to make him in the new versions.  But how does one actually do so?

I tried [TISSUE_MATERIAL:CREATURE_MAT:BEAR_BLACK] in place of bronze in the tags that make bronze colossi bronze, but that threw out an error in the errorlog.

That was my best guess.  I don't know where to go from there.  I've searched the wiki and the forum, neither turned up anything, so here I am, requesting this be looked into by those better at cracking these crazy codes we call raws.
"Oh look there is a dragon my clothes might burn let me take them off and only wear steel plate."
And this is how tinned food was invented.
Alternately: The Brick Testament. It's a really fun look at what the bible would look like if interpreted literally. With Legos.
Just so I remember

Keuran

• Bay Watcher
  • not made of spiders
    • View Profile
Re: Making the dwarf lung man? (plus other creatures made of creature)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2010, 12:11:39 am »

CREATURE_MAT takes a creature token, then a material token with an extra : between them. The material values can be found in material_template_default.txt

So you'd probably have something like [TISSUE_MATERIAL:CREATURE_MAT:BEAR_BLACK:LIVER]