Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: [RTD][Dreamer World] - Turn 3! Burning monsters and a Door!  (Read 5680 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD][Dreamer World] - Turn 2! Imagination can do everything!
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2010, 08:49:57 am »

USE THE GUN
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
  • In the end, i will win.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2010, 08:50:53 am »

DIDN'T YOU JUST READ THE NOTE?!?!?! and also check your inventory

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2010, 08:51:24 am »

WHY WOULD YOU ASSUME I MEANT SHOOT IT?!?!?!?
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2010, 08:52:45 am »

BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT YOU DO WITH A GUN!!! ugh too much caps

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2010, 09:15:56 am »

Think of an evoker! To summon my persona without needing to be almost dead.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 11:03:19 am by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2010, 10:55:14 am »

Try, no, DO my best to imagine up a large, full graveyard
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2010, 11:39:06 am »

forgot to write the gift action is free... but sometimes you will get wat you want but with different effects.

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2010, 01:51:01 am »

Time-shifting robes that help my rolls with time-shifting.

Check out my new robes and bling them up with some rocks

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2010, 01:53:32 am »

go to the voice
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2010, 12:33:14 pm »

go to the voice

you didnt read the turn properly...

EDIT: oh i thought the voice in yer heads

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2010, 07:49:38 pm »

I shift forms to something big and scary, to scare away the red eyes. I think maybe a big bear? Hopefully it'll also heal my forehead wound. :D

Jetsquirrel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2010, 10:58:29 am »

First turn after my test period and also had a lot of reports to write so it took some time but enjoy!
________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Actions

Ochita
Go to the voice
[4]
YEAH! Time to go to the mysterious voice in the dark woods but first you try to imagine a evoker which you get in a form of a watch….,after getting your evoker  you start walking and look back and see the camp fire steadily disappear while the voices are getting louder and louder.  Just as they get really loud you walk into a perfect circle with nothing in it expect dirt and the voices fade. You start wondering where the voices went and look around just to see dark creatures with big claws and fangs coming from the trees. The first thought you get is “Escape!” but looking around reveals that you are closed in, you are scared and think this is the end. The monsters quickly leap at you[PERSONS TRANSFORMATION (6!)] and seconds from becoming food for the monsters you transform into a Persona! All the monsters stop and look at you and proceed to attack you, TARUNDA! A fire comes out of you and  burns the monsters to ash. You transform back into the human and hear the voice again “You got lucky dreamer, but there are more dangerous things to come. I will bring you back to your starting place but remember everything can be dange……….   You pass out from exhaustion. [ Got [ 2/7 Persona Orpheus] and [Tarunda : let out a flame blast that burns the enemies] and [Exhausted : -2 to rolls until you rest] and [Passed out]

Jake Night
Formup in the world, and imagine his staff/wand/whatever-you-like into his hand.
[6]
You see a few flashes and things and arrive in a dream world, you slowly come levitating out of the fire while the fire gets big making a spectacular entrance. The first thing that you do is imagine a fire casting object! You imagine a it and get a white box which you open and you find a……. skull with red glowing eyes and a open mouth where small flames come out. AWESOME! You think that must be the best gift ever! You got [2/7 Fire user] and [Fire casting skull]

Gunz Guy
USE THE GUN
[Auto-Fail]
USE TEH GUNZ! You take it and start pusing the trigger like mad, nothing comes out of it. It seems like you forgot about the note. You hide the gun in your pocket and start thinking which way to go. You gained [NOTHING]

Dermonster
Try, no, DO my best to imagine up a large, full graveyard
[5]
A big nice graveyard full of corpses would be nice you think, owww yeaaahh you get the chills about thinking of that. You suddenly hear the voice again “Unfortunatly I cannot give you your gift in a box so I will summon a door which will lead to it” you are like WOOHOO! And a door appears in front of you, you want to go in but hesitate maybe this could be something bad? You got [A door leading to ?]

Belsly Hart
I shift forms to something big and scary, to scare away the red eyes. I think maybe a big bear? Hopefully it'll also heal my forehead wound. 
[1+1]
Those eyes are getting annoying! Maybe if I transform into something big and scary looking it will go away! YES, a perfect plan it is! You try to transform into a werebear, and it fails you transform into a turtle,hawk,squirrel and a gerbil and finally become human again. Damn man that's some weird stuff, you look again at the eyes to only see that they dissapeared!Where did they go?in a dark manly voice behind you"Looking for me?" while you turn around you see a blackish floating sphere with red eyes and a mouth with small sharp teeth. You are frightened and decide to ask "Who are you?" the sphere look at you and answers "I am Omega, and i ain't going to hurt you its even the other way i will try to help you"."Ahhhh.... ok" you turn around and start planning the next action.

The Drawbridge
Check out my new robes and bling them up with some rocks
[2]
You imagine a pair of time robes! You get the same white box which you also open, but you don’t find a note or anything so you assume that it should work as intented. You look at it and decide it looks boring, so you take a rock and start adding color. It works unt… WWRRRSHHP crap I ripped the robe a bit apart, you wear it again to see that the effect didn’t disappear. You got a [Ripped robe]

Now you sign up by filling this in.
Name: Your name it's obvious right?
ONE skill that may help you in your dreams:
Bio(optional): not needed but can be added for a wider variety of text i can write out.

Belsly Hart (Faden)
Spoiler:  Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Inventory (click to show/hide)

Gunz Guy (Realmfighter)

Derek (Dermonster)

Ochita (Ochita)

Jake Night (Noctis Vampire)

The Drawbridge(Nuker W)

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 03:05:56 pm by Jetsquirrel »

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2010, 12:27:11 pm »

SMACK THE DM WITH THE GUN

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD][Dreamer World] - Turn 3! Burning monsters and a Door!
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2010, 01:19:24 pm »

ze door calls to meh. enter it I must.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5