Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Sensible ear dont read  (Read 1207 times)

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Sensible ear dont read
« on: May 26, 2010, 06:16:44 pm »

Well today these god damn (Wont tell with details ) have set their sofa on fire and good thing i had a good smell and manage to pull out fire alarm in time.

Bad thing is now the whole appartment complex smell crap, and even more bad than that the god damn block didnt have fireextinguisher, i ran 2 other block away and still no god damn extinguisher. My block owner is a total ass, fire break out and you got nothing to stop it. I ran to stop all that before i even knew what kind of fire so i went back behind me and broke the door away. Couldnt see shit but still maange to see where the fire was coming from so i went back to my living place, threw about anything too small to gather water with away and finaly found a big cauldron that i filled with water to pour on the couch. The god damn stupid guy ran away in panick and didnt do shit to stop the fire and his door was auto-locking....

All in all A crappy afternoon.... good news, no damage to my appartment, even better news this guy now have 30 day to get the hell out.
Quote from: LoSboccacc
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Girlinhat
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
Re: Sensible ear dont read
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 06:18:41 pm »

Is there a Fire Department?
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 06:21:29 pm »

Who the hell sets their sofa on fire? Besides possibly falling asleep with a cigarrette or leaving one on the couch.

As for the lack of fire extinguishers or a smoke alarm for that matter since you didn't mention one, isn't that a violation of building codes in the US?

Is there a Fire Department?

Its possible he doesn't live in the US.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 06:25:05 pm »

Drunk people who try to light their cigarettes on the stove burner, and have to have their drunken roommate make sure they don't keep their hand on the burner while they do it

Oh sorry, stupid people do. Now, if you live in the US, you could probably bring that lack of proper preparedness to court, either for your gain or just to have them take care of it.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2010, 06:26:36 pm »

Well i live in canada, and there was a fire alarm wich i pulled as soon i saw smoke when opening my door, but the time the fire department get here the entire block would be on fire by the time i stopped the fire and the time they got here. And btw the guy dont step up but... the guy were actualy using his full-fluffy armchair as.... ashbin.......

Everything is cool now i pretty much saved the whole block and nobody freacking thanked me eh i think thats what piss me the most....

2 Block in my lifetime i save from total annihilation and not a single being thanked me, and my first one? one week later the owner DARE to send me an augmentation in the price...... I went and saw him, gave him a few punch and a nice kick to finaly make him EAT the god damn LETTER!

This one better not do the same or i set his own house on fire. I can be good but i can be REALLLY bad.
that was a luky dwarf. I had one dabbling surgeon fail so spectacularly that the patient skull flew a tile away from the table.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Minecraft UI is very simple. There's only so many ways you can implement "simple" without copying something. We also gonna complain that it uses WASD?

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2010, 06:29:21 pm »

... the guy were actualy using his full-fluffy armchair as.... ashbin.......

Pfft, figures.....

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2010, 06:29:42 pm »

jocan2003, thanks for saving those people.
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2010, 06:31:08 pm »

Oh man! Well, thank you for saving your block and the people in it.

But you shouldn't set his house on fire. He may be a bad owner, and maybe a bad person. But he needs a place to live too :/
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2010, 06:34:32 pm »

Now, to find a way to re-word what he said and proclaim another case of spontaneous combustion...
While talking to AJ:

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2010, 06:46:53 pm »

Let's see, obviously the guy was fleeing out of his house because he was on fire. Almost as if he had caught the chair on fire with his body.

Fact 2: There were ashes on the chair. It seems reasonable to believe that those ashes were from his body, since similar ashes were found on his clothes. The ashes contained nicotine, which is unsurprising since the man had nicotine in his body at the time.

Fact 3: The fire department didn't arrive very quickly. Is it possible they were busy putting out the fleeing homeowner?

Fact 4: They might have been in on the conspiracy.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2010, 07:03:01 pm »

They might have been in on the conspiracy.
That's what they want you to think! But now we know they don't know, so now we can get to the bottom of this
While talking to AJ:

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2010, 07:04:39 pm »

The very bottom. The truth is out there.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2010, 07:38:46 pm »

Never said it was a conscpiracy?! just that this guy is VERY stupid and made me re-live some event hehe. Oh and thank you for all the thanks i wasnt asking for them here loll

Mishy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2010, 08:22:52 pm »

threw about anything too small to gather water with away and finaly found a big cauldron

Seriously, you have a fucking cauldron?

jocan2003

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 08:37:24 pm »

Yeah when i go camping its usefll where i got i can get some borgot (snail like deepsea seafood ) and we need to boil them.
Pages: [1] 2