Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Single-Man Survival!  (Read 813 times)

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
Single-Man Survival!
« on: May 26, 2010, 12:46:11 pm »

You are laid on the floor. You are awoken by the Faint Buzzing of a nearby Computer. It's blinking lights seem somehow comforting. You are hungry and thirsty.

It is quiet except from the Faint buzzing of innumerable computers.
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Single-Man Survival!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2010, 12:49:15 pm »

Get up and look around.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2010, 12:49:33 pm »

Jump, jump up and get down!
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Hoborobo234

• Bay Watcher
  • For the revolution!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2010, 01:26:45 pm »

You sit up and you are now aware of a niggling head ache. You look about to view a vast room containing small office cells each with an individual computer with the screens either turned off or broken. Paper is piled high on each individual desk. The walls are practically made of glass but they are blocked by a vast Venetian Blind system. At the end of the room is a double door made of wood and glass

You are still hungry and thirsty
Rather than having them directly force you to mine adamantine, I would suggest that they give you strange moods that require adamantine. "Dig out the adamantine or Urist here goes insane and dies" is suitably vicious.

(It occurs to me that you can probably get "Lovecraft" as the random name of your fortress. That's when you know you're screwed.)