Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: God's Clusterforum Game - Dead!  (Read 5834 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: God's Clusterforum Game
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2010, 01:27:25 pm »

Yea on proposition 2
Yea on proposition 3

Proposal: Each turn is 24 hours. Players may do whatever a standard human may reasonably do in that 24 hour period. Any intelligent beings under a player's command may behave as unskilled labor, following that player's orders to the best of their ability, and doing anything that may reasonably be accomplished in that 24 hour period by unskilled labor.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2010, 11:04:35 pm »

I might wait a little longer on this one. Considering it's been dead for the past like 3 months, I hope this isn't too much a problem for anyone... I'm hoping more of the Advisors answer/vote before I continue... The longest I'll wait is just a few days though... After that I'll have to start drafting new Advisors(and possibly a player or two?)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2010, 11:07:44 pm »

Yea on proposition 2
Yea on proposition 3
(If I have not already, I forgot)

This place needs rules and I shall.... oh wait Nirur is doing something... I will vote yea to Nirurs proposition if it is changed to read:

Proposal: Each turn is 24 hours. Players may do whatever a a person with whatever powers they happen to have (currently regular humans) may reasonably do in that 24 hour period. Any intelligent beings under a player's command may do anything that is something in their power, following that player's orders to the best of their ability, and doing anything that may reasonably be accomplished in that 24 hour period by their powers.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 22, 2010, 09:21:39 am »

All right, so I sent out some PMs to those players who haven't responded, and I only got one back... I'm going to assume the others do NOT want to play anymore, but if they do return, then I'll just add them in right where they left off... That means that qwerty's and mission's characters are in stasis and cannot be harmed, killed, moved, etc. Consider them statues!

I'm looking for TWO new Players and ONE new Advisor. If the position of Advisor looks neat to a Player, I'll allow an ascension, as long as they can RP the death of their character. ;)

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
Re: God's Clusterforum Game - LOOKING FOR PLAYERS
« Reply #94 on: July 27, 2010, 11:27:21 am »

Well apparently no new players want in. But perhaps our advisors/players have an idea. Who wants to ascend to Advisor position!? Hah

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 27, 2010, 12:55:09 pm »

Well Ill keep the player position for now, mandating stuff is just too much work. (And makes one a target for the magma-happy people around here. :P )

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 27, 2010, 01:35:15 pm »

i want to join!
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 27, 2010, 02:39:27 pm »

As a Player or as an Advisor, maxicaxi?

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 27, 2010, 02:48:02 pm »

whatever you need but advisor preferd
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2010, 07:47:53 pm »

Is there a cap of 5 players? If not,  I want in.

EDIT: Stupid me, saw link in a sig, thought it was still going on.... sorry.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2010, 08:01:18 pm »

That's okay. I'll have another Clusterforum game running eventually. I'm waiting for the proper inspiration to hit me. Until then, I want to do another type of game. I'll get that going in the next 20 minutes then lock this thread so it'll never confuse another pour soul again.

I'm glad to see at least a little interest, though. :)
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]