Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: God's Clusterforum Game - Dead!  (Read 5843 times)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
Re: God's Clusterforum Game
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2010, 08:56:08 pm »

Kakariko Village.
Shields don't work for me, the evil little guys just swarm you from all directions.

But man, you should see the pigs in Windwaker. Slash them a few times, and the big one can take you out in a few hits.

Anyway, has the game started yet?
Do we wait for the proposals to pass or fail first?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 08:58:05 pm by Cheddarius »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2010, 09:07:07 pm »

I'm up as a player if you'll have me.
Oh wait, "insane" doesn't work on this forum.
Crap, can't think of an alternative.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2010, 09:07:52 pm »

You can suggest your actions whenever you'd like! After all the laws are proposed, the advisors will vote on them all in the next turn. So the first Turn's proposals will be voted on on Turn 2, and won't be in effect until Turn 3... Make sense?

@ mission0: Of course!

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2010, 09:10:03 pm »

As soon as I see where I am I'll tell you what I'm doing ^_^

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 09:10:19 pm »

I think we can all agree that the poison in the swamps of Mask is the worst in all the link game though.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2010, 09:11:27 pm »

Do advisers get to "store" their favor, or is any held favor lost between turns?

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2010, 09:13:44 pm »

No favor is lost unless granted to someone else or used.

If you've noticed, I've changed the rules so that Advisors don't automatically get 3 Favor each turn. I'll give it to them when I choose... ...Which for now is going to be 3 every turn. I think I'll have Advisors able to do extra stuff with their Favor too, at some point. I'll figure that out as I go. Haw.

EDIT: Also, mission, you're in the bottom left next to the forest. Diablous, you're up in the top, above the lavacrackthing. And whenever Player 5 signs up, they'll be in the far right, past the lake.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:35:57 pm by Tylui »

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2010, 09:18:12 pm »

I'll run into the forest and punch a tree... like a boss!  8)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2010, 09:20:31 pm »

Here is my turn.
Cheddarius wiped his brow. His people, the Lactosians, were on a far island to the east. Living on that lonely island, they had developed incredible feats of engineering and discovered many things about the universe in their vast scientific laboratories. But the island was dying. Each year, the sea rose a few feet, and massive waves had ravaged dwellings too close to the shore. In a desperate last attempt at survival, Great Lactosia had sent out scores of settlers to find new homes, offering trade and secrets of technology in return for raw materials. Cheddarius and his faithful crew had been instructed to trade for wood, construct a boat, and sail back to Great Lactosia to bring the Lactosians to their new home. Cruising to new horizons, the waves had capsized their rowboat, and Cheddarius barely survived. He had lost the blueprints he was meant to sell, and his small pouch of gold coins. But he kept his determination. Looking for food, he gritted his teeth and looked to the north. Seeing a great landmark there, he prepared himself and headed toward the mountain.

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2010, 09:26:32 pm »

>Create, possibly with the help of local intelligent beings, a giant steampunk city-helicopter-airship. No silly huge container of light gas to keep it afloat, this thing will be 90% spinning sharpened metal blades, maybe with magma!
Eh?
Eh!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2010, 09:28:30 pm »

That seems reasonable. Wind turbines are spinning sharpened metal blades, and they generate a lot of energy; run a bunch in remorse with antimatter reactors, and you should be able to keep afloat.

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2010, 09:30:20 pm »

NOTE: For right now, there's only 5 intelligent beings on the world visible continent. And that's the 5 of you Players. So the city-helicopter-airship might take a lot of turns to make, considering you'd have to gather materials and stuff to get it. It might be easier to win the favor of the God and the Demigods and pray for one. ;)

qwertyuiopas

• Bay Watcher
  • Photoshop is for elves who cannot use MSPaint.
    • View Profile
    • uristqwerty.ca, my current (barren) site.
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 09:32:12 pm »

Well, if it will take so long, better get started.
With that as the eventual goal, start a mine, and dig for metal.
Eh?
Eh!

mission0

• Bay Watcher
  • He is on a mission!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2010, 09:36:59 pm »

Ah with that advice in mind I would like to revise my action.

I'll run into the forest and punch a tree... like a boss!  8) In the hopes that such a random act will appease my deity.

(and for some backstory)

Mission is a simple nomad trader who is known for selling quite eccentric things to whomever would buy them, he once sold a dead/rotten chicken to a person by telling them it had mystic powers. However after many years of such behavior has made others think him crazy, which is quite true. He is very much crazy and goes to great lengths to ensure that others believes he is so. In reality though he just likes to be crazy for the sake of crazy craziness. Doing random things often results in random and sometimes greatly beneficial rewards. He's not to sure why he is where he is now, but he is quite sure it was for stomping on that demon lizard.... those things are known for their curses.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2010, 09:41:17 pm »

I give one point of favor to Cheddarius for RPing.
I give one point of favor to Mission0 for punching a tree.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7