Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: I just bit my teeth in half with rage  (Read 4427 times)

Vahan

Re: I just bit my teeth in half with rage
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2010, 10:33:52 am »

That entire article is lawlsy. Personally I don't see her as dangerous. Stupid as all hell and trying really fucking hard to be all dark and gothic with her taxidermy, but not dangerous. She'll either grow out of it or become Chris-chan with eyeliner

Apparently she went onto a campus with what appeared to be a decapitating blade and arrested for it. She seems like she's trying so hard to be dangerous, she's going to be dangerous to someone, even if it is herself after she gets her arse kicked.

Also, what kind of stupid parent lets their kid decapitate animals? Seriously, what the fuck?

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2010, 10:42:45 am »

That entire article is lawlsy. Personally I don't see her as dangerous. Stupid as all hell and trying really fucking hard to be all dark and gothic with her taxidermy, but not dangerous. She'll either grow out of it or become Chris-chan with eyeliner

Apparently she went onto a campus with what appeared to be a decapitating blade and arrested for it. She seems like she's trying so hard to be dangerous, she's going to be dangerous to someone, even if it is herself after she gets her arse kicked.

Also, what kind of stupid parent lets their kid decapitate animals? Seriously, what the fuck?
as long as it's dead animals I don't see the problem. If she's killing them then yeah, but remember, the Macdonald triad is bedwetting, firesetting and animal torture or murder, not taxidermy.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2010, 11:57:33 am »

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2010, 12:37:41 pm »

The bad puns in the article were just as annoying as the content :P.

Other than that...

Just another weird cliquey thing.

Stove

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2010, 01:34:12 pm »

Armok, nobodies worrying. What some people are saying is 'what a bunch of retards'.

Agreeing with Armok here. They're "a bunch of retards" because they're highschoolers, not because they want to be werewolves.

Hating on subcultures that young suburbanites associate themselves with is pretty lame. It's like shooting fish in a barrel.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2010, 01:49:23 pm »

The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2010, 01:50:09 pm »

I got as far as the attention seeking hypocrite saying "Gangs are posers, they just want attention."

They're practically asking to get knifed.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2010, 01:52:22 pm »

I got as far as the attention seeking hypocrite saying "Gangs are posers, they just want attention."

Well some might be cutters. That's sort of like asking to be knifed.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2010, 01:53:32 pm »

Well some might be cutters. That's sort of like asking to be knifed.

But, you know, with knives, instead of gillette razor blades.

Fuck, I dunno. Stupid poser gangs, wish they were as cool as werewolves.
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2010, 01:56:08 pm »

All turning into wolfmen and eating vampires (or getting their butts kicked by vampires, depending on the predilection of the fanfic writer). All drinking a lot of wolfbooze and turning over parked cars. All dumping wolfsoap into the town water fountain.

(You have to use wolfsoap. Regular soap is too harsh, they only have like 3 layers of skin man)
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Vahan

« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2010, 02:01:05 pm »

Really, though, that kid that was mainly featured in it is the sort of kid who I immediately have the urge to beat to a bloody pulp. I don't know why, but I always have a rage fill me when I see kids like that.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2010, 02:03:29 pm »

That's because if your avatar is any indication, you're on PCP, so the rage is understandable.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2010, 02:04:24 pm »

Really, though, that kid that was mainly featured in it is the sort of kid who I immediately have the urge to beat to a bloody pulp. I don't know why, but I always have a rage fill me when I see kids like that.
This is completely natural. It's an evolutionary drive left over from when we had simpler societies, where it was important to kill or drive off the worthless members of the tribe.

Alternatively, you may consider him to be a member of an enemy tribe, in which case he is a danger in that this enemy tribe may try to foist him off on yours.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2010, 02:06:13 pm »

This is completely natural. It's an evolutionary drive left over from when we had simpler societies, where it was important to kill or drive off the worthless members of the tribe.

Alternatively, you may consider him to be a member of an enemy tribe, in which case he is a danger in that this enemy tribe may try to foist him off on yours.

You sure it's not just a primitive fear of the shapeshifters who hunted our cro-magnon ancestors?

Vahan

« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2010, 02:19:15 pm »

You sure it's not just a primitive fear of the shapeshifters who hunted our cro-magnon ancestors?

Damn werehyenas. I also feel this way towards tanned guys with straight, shoulder-length blonde hair. That one's a lot more specific, but fills me with a similar rage.

Maybe I hate the stereotypes that seem the most worthless.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Imagine He-Man but blonder. He's more of a strawberry blonde and so does not fill me with as much rage.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5