Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Guys....you are making to munch noise for the Bronze Colosuss  (Read 16329 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: Guys....you are making to munch noise for the Bronze Colosuss
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2010, 06:22:40 am »

There have been quite a lot of reports that all the civilians start to Punch, bite, and Kick each other if you are given a Mission to kill there lawgiver. I think the lawgiver has to take the form of a god?
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2010, 09:52:37 am »

Please kiddo use a SPELL CHECKER next time,but anyway why is the broze colossus munching noise?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2010, 10:12:29 am »

Please kiddo use a SPELL CHECKER next time,but anyway why is the broze colossus munching noise?

Because we all are complaining about grammar, long posts and whatever because of it.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2010, 10:36:38 am »

Yeah that must be why....im not trying to be a grammar nazi but it is annoying when there is this much mistakes in a sentance.

DarthCloakedDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCloaked
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2010, 10:47:47 am »

There comes a point where, without punctuation, sentences dissolve into individual words. There comes a point where, without spelling, words dissolve into individual letters.

I see there in that first post a lot of letters, but few words or sentences.
Yes. Clearly a bug that ought to be fixed in the future, but exploit it in the meantime.

Aescula: *snerk*  Just thought of a picture I saw a long tome ago...
Darth Guy: A long, long tome ago, in a library far, far away?

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2010, 02:21:31 pm »

If it can't be solved with magma does it belong in Dwarf fortress?

Isn't that in our constitution right next to beer, madness, moods, and bearded babies?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

katyrnyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2010, 03:05:32 pm »

Nah, y'all are all missing the key point from the post.   And I quote:

i fight him all the night over the frozen water until i get bored and tryed to use the dead elf bodies as weapons and what do you know? they not only bash him, they also can bash multiple parts of his body and even CUT parts of him away all over the place (AND THIS IS REALLY WEIRD BECAUSE THE INFO ABOUT HIM STILL SHOWS THE LIMPS IN RED INSTAD OF GRAY FOR LOST LIMPS) 

See?   Elf corpses can be used as weapons!   Slashing weapons at that!  And all this time I've just been letting their corpses rot when I should've been loading up a mule and selling them as insruments of death!  Imagine an entire army of dwarfs marching against the last of the elven blight, armed to the teeth with the corpses and bones of the treehuggers that fell before them.  Glorious, I say!   Glorious!!   

It's further justification for our extermination of the beardless.  They're not hiding weapons because they are weapons!

Now if we can just find a way to keep them from rotting....

;)   

granzteel

• Bay Watcher
  • Humans think better than.. err, maybe dwarves do.
    • View Profile
    • Granzland!
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2010, 06:11:19 pm »

I slay elves, humans, goblins and unusually big giants if they have loot. The loot is the main thing I kill them. Now here's my point: why would we want to kill the bronze collosus without taking anything from them  >:(

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2010, 06:22:19 pm »

STOP FIGHTING OVER GRAMMAR! NO ONE IS PERFECT! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! TALK IN 1337!

T|n1z |5 t/-/|{ 5H1t!
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2010, 10:23:23 am »

STOP FIGHTING OVER GRAMMAR! NO ONE IS PERFECT! I HAVE A BETTER IDEA! TALK IN 1337!

T|n1z |5 t/-/|{ 5H1t!

We do not swaer on these forums, use carp or GTFO

And if he can't use half-decent grammar, he needs to learn it, he used notepad, he can still spell properly, he could also use
Microsoft Word.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 12:22:33 pm »

And if he can't use half-decent grammar, he needs to learn it, he used notepad, he can still spell properly, he could also use
Microsoft Word.
Just use Firefox, it shows spelling errors by a red squiggly line just like MS Word. You right click it and it gives you 4-5 words on what it thinks you are trying to spell.
It just shows Firefox wins.
Story of my life.

DarthCloakedDwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCloaked
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2010, 01:47:07 pm »

I can excuse typos. But I can't read that which is illegible.
Yes. Clearly a bug that ought to be fixed in the future, but exploit it in the meantime.

Aescula: *snerk*  Just thought of a picture I saw a long tome ago...
Darth Guy: A long, long tome ago, in a library far, far away?

Inspiration

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2010, 03:43:50 pm »

In the future, I'll just ignore BC's. I got a quest to kill one, and found it difficult due to how bad my steel axe was at hacking off limbs. Several tries, and several save-scums later, I lured the BC into a nearby Human town, where the BC ripped apart every human there. We fought almost non-stop for over 2 days, and all I had hacked off were his ears, his arms, and his nose. (I kept the nose as a souvenir)

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2010, 01:31:43 pm »

YOU SONOFABITCH YOU STOLE MY IDEA! Really though, I've been trying to do it for weeks.

Vertigon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2010, 04:37:07 pm »

Yeah that must be why.[.].. I'm not trying to be a grammar nazi, but it is annoying when there are this many mistakes in a sentence.

Patched that up a bit.

That was probably fairly insensitive, but it just irks me to see such hypocrisy (spelling?) and poor grammar.

We do not swaer on these forums

I find this incredibly ignorant and false.

tl;dr: I am pissy today.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4