Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Re: Forum Tribes game-TURN 6 ENDS! ONE QUITER, ONE TRIBE TO ADOPT.  (Read 24197 times)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Me wish to play...
Me Play!!! ME PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Me play or Smashy smash...
Huhhhuuuughh
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

Me think two threads in other places be confuzzling.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness

I'm just gonna ignore the other thread. EAT MUCH. EVERYONE.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

Me wish to play...
Me Play!!! ME PLAY!!!!!!!!!

Me play or Smashy smash...
Huhhhuuuughh

sure, you be get the purple tribe that volatar left, okay? please be post actions in actions thread

sorry if it confuzzling for you, but be easiling for me, since action post dont be get drowned in discussion posts.

What table for?

spartan play turns doomshifter miss, that 3rd and 4rth turn for ddomshifter\spartan 117

I'm just gonna ignore the other thread. EAT MUCH. EVERYONE.

ok, if you want, just remember to always post in big bold yellow letters, like you just did.

also, i'm sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but you noticed you lost a tribesman last turn, right? i think i may not have been clear enough.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

How Many Turns must Post???
It say Turn 4. Me Post 4???
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

no, volatar post turn 4 before quit, so you just need post turn 5

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wahhhghh???
Where is Quitters turns. Me want know what happen...

Me see what Tribe look like....?

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

Volatar's clan       --.--.o1    ēmb.ēmb.ēsp    00berry| 06fish| 00wood| 00stone| 00meat - spear, (baby)        -quit

volatar and doomshifter quit last turn. spartan took doomshifter's place, so you have volatar's tribe

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile

sorry if it confuzzling for you, but be easiling for me, since action post dont be get drowned in discussion posts.
No, I be meaning one thread in one forum, and other in another. Why not same forum?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

//Looks at Post//

HuhhhhHHGHHGH????

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

that's your rolls, i didn't roll for mb(make baby) action, and you rolled a 01 for the spear, so you got a lousy spear. i forgot to mention that.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

edit: didn't see this post

No, I be meaning one thread in one forum, and other in another. Why not same forum?

uh, cuz i don't think calling this game an rtd makes sense anymore, and i don't have privileges to move this thread and i don't want to bother toady or threetoe with such a petty problem. do you think i should pm him?

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Tribes game-TURN 5 ENDS EARLY! - TURN 6
« Reply #193 on: May 26, 2010, 10:52:24 am »

Sorry Flintus10, i'm going out with some friends today, so i'll have to end the turn without you. You can post your actions afterwards, as mentioned on the PM i sent you.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As explained above, i'll have to en the turn earlier. Luckily, only Flintus10 misses the turn, and i take full responsibility for that. Here's the turn stats, hope you guys like the new format

Battles

Previous Turns

Turn 4
turn 3
turn 2 and 1

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Tribes game-TURN 5 ENDS EARLY! - TURN 6
« Reply #194 on: May 26, 2010, 11:25:38 am »

Dude, gotta tell ya, I had to save that image as a file then magnify it a few times to make out what it actually said. The combination of that font and the tiny size made it illegible.

I have 3 wood and 2 stone. Shouln't I have used 2 stone and 2 wood making the spears and fire?

Also, where is my baby? In fact I think all the purples had babies. What happened?

The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18