Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4

Author Topic: Open Letter to Pathos  (Read 8705 times)

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
Open Letter to Pathos
« on: May 19, 2010, 05:10:12 pm »

Only posting here because she'd delete a private message.

[allduerespect]

She does not respect you. She sets out to humiliate you. You need to respect yourself. Break up with her.

That is all.

[/allduerespect]
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Open Letter to Pathos
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 05:14:03 pm »

Only posting here because she'd delete a private message.

[allduerespect]

She does not respect you. She sets out to humiliate you. You need to respect yourself. Break up with her.

That is all.

[/allduerespect]

Agreed, if that thread she posted is anything to go by.

Seriously, boot her out.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 05:20:20 pm »

I mean, this is coming from a married man who's seen two years of relationship bootstraps and financial shoestrings. If we didn't respect eachother, it would have been game over. You mentioned before you put up with her because the sex is great. Well so what? Do you stay in prison because the food is free? Hell no. And do you want this girl getting pregnant by you? Do you want to live the rest of your life with her, or pay 1/3rd your income to support her brat she won't let you see? Hmm?

That's my opinion on this without the [allduerespect] tags, by the way.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2010, 05:57:36 pm »

I accidentally read your last post as "Do you stay in prison because the sex is great?"
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2010, 06:21:45 pm »

I accidentally read your last post as "Do you stay in prison because the sex is great?"
Also, the ready supplies of fool's meth.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2010, 08:22:51 pm »

Also, some people really do stay in prison because the food is free. And free medical. Good deal if you can't find a job.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pathos

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 08:52:01 pm »

Also, some people really do stay in prison because the food is free. And free medical. Good deal if you can't find a job.

Post-WWII Japan, going to prison was a VERY good idea, simply due to the collapse of pretty much every industry.

Oh, and I don't really mind, I usually find what she posts funny.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2010, 09:24:57 pm »

I have also heard of homeless people repeatedly committing petty crimes until they're imprisoned for a long time, just so they have somewhere to stay.  Seems a little desperate.
Shoes...

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2010, 09:35:15 pm »

Oh, and I don't really mind, I usually find what she posts funny.

She could at least do it after telling everyone. To me it sounds like she hates you.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2010, 09:37:50 pm »

You should change your password anyway, although I still think your girlfriend is imaginary.
Shoes...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2010, 10:41:05 pm »

I've had a girl friend like that. Of course mine apparently wanted to be smacked around a bit and forced to give sexual favors, something she made sure to yell at me on the street in none too gentle language.

Is piecewise gonna have to smack a bitch?

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2010, 10:44:16 pm »

Did she yell at you because you smacked her around, or because she wanted you to?
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Pathos

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 11:02:41 pm »

Did she yell at you because you smacked her around, or because she wanted you to?

I thought she yelling at him because he hadn't forced her to give her sexual favours. I think piecewise might be homoerotically inclined.

Pathos

« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2010, 11:06:11 pm »

Also, I think piecewise is a pretty cool guy, eh marries woman and doesnt afraid of sleeping with daughter.

(Yes, I know the story, I've just felt like typing something as pimping as that. piecewise is a sexy pimp. inb4 piecewise's signature fills up with quotes of me making sweet man love to him.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 11:16:44 pm »

Because I didn't. Of course she never asked me too, she just kinda suddenly screamed at me for not abusing her both physically and sexually. I dunno about you but I'm not going to smack a girl around and jam things in things based on subtle hints. That is a fast road to a bad place if you're wrong.

I think piecewise might be homoerotically inclined.
Big words for a dead man

Also, I think piecewise is a pretty cool guy, eh marries woman and doesnt afraid of sleeping with daughter.

(Yes, I know the story, I've just felt like typing something as pimping as that. piecewise is a sexy pimp. inb4 piecewise's signature fills up with quotes of me making sweet man love to him.)
Little bit.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4