Midevil Fantasy
Midevil non-fantasy
Sci-Fi Futuristic apocolypse theme
Sci-Fi space theme
Zombies
world war
other, suggest in thread

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided  (Read 9598 times)

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn Three:Bloody Mess
« Reply #90 on: May 24, 2010, 09:41:05 pm »

and then when ever the tank stops the zombies over the hatch will be waiting patiently.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: May 24, 2010, 09:42:51 pm »

and then when ever the tank stops the zombies over the hatch will be waiting patiently.
I'll be sure to fortify it. besides, we might need a tank some day.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: May 24, 2010, 10:33:27 pm »

Well, we are planning to much ahead
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 24, 2010, 10:39:16 pm »

Nothing can stop a tank with a good driver!

*Proceeds to shoot down helicopters with a tank*
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2010, 11:08:02 am »

No, what I am saying is the zombies don't need to open the hatch. They just need to wait till you need to get out.

And yeah let's stop planning ahead and simply just...do something...who is the driver again?

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2010, 11:08:56 am »

That'd be me.

I start heading for the outskirts of town.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2010, 01:05:51 pm »

and I go along as well seeing as I am in the passenger seat

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2010, 01:12:20 pm »

I go along too, while looking out for a tank.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2010, 01:21:38 pm »

I hope you don't get a 1/6 as that might cause a tank to show up and blow up our asses.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2010, 01:26:12 pm »

I hope you don't get a 1/6 as that might cause a tank to show up and blow up our asses.
If we do get blasted, blame kilakan.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2010, 02:29:11 pm »

well I've got three actual actions, and a suggestion where to go, I'll wait a few hours then auto the non-present people.
Nom nom nom

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2010, 05:12:55 pm »

huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2010, 05:22:33 pm »

I am enjoying it! Please let me join and catch up with the group!

Name: Deon
Starting weapon: Riot baton
Clothing: Full lightweight riot gear with goggles and mask and a riot shield,
Non-weapon item: Flashlight
Description: A policeman who lives in the outer area of the town, Deon was away on a mission so he couldn't get his vaccine in time. It's about time he decided to head to the hospital to get injected, but he saw a strange activity outsite. It looks like many people were raging there, it looked like a violent riot or a big streetfight. So he took out his riot gear from his wardrobe, put it on and headed outside to check the situation.
Skills:
Advanced: Melee combat
Basic: shooting, survival

▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2010, 04:01:39 pm »

Turn 4:the wheels on the bus go round and... it's out of gas too.

That'd be me.

I start heading for the outskirts of town.
You begin driving for the outskirts of town when (1+1) the engine sputters to a stop, seems someone spihoned your gas when you were parked... (2)  you grind to a halt, not a mile from where you left (4) luckily there's no one nearby and you lost anyone who might have been chasing you.

and I go along as well
^Me.
You ride along... that is until you run out of gas.
(6) You don't find a tank.. not exactly, you do find an armoured bus designed to carry prisoners, (5) and low and behold it's empty and in perfect shape, right where the truck runs out of gas, (2) though it also it out of gas, this is suspecious.  It does have the keys however.
and I go along as well seeing as I am in the passenger seat
You ride along happily in th shotgun seat, until the truck grinds to a stop that is.

Wolfchild:You are walking along happily when a fire truck sputters to a stop beside you, 5 people climb off the truck.  one of them goes to investegate a nearby armored bus.

Deon: You are walk outside to check on the riot, when a firetruck full of people drives away from the scene, you decide to foloow them and catch up just as they run out of gas, you watch as one of them appears to try and steal an armored bus.  Their frie truck is redder then normal, and smells like blood.

Vechicals:Fire truck (8 places to ride, 6 exposed) couvered in blood, out of gas
Armoured Bus:22 places to ride, all couvered and protected, clean, out of gas, has armoured door to the back 20 seats, which can be locked and bared, ladder at back of bus onto roof, roof is flat and easy to ride on, though exposed.  All windows are barred with reinforced steel.
Nom nom nom

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess the buss would be better suited. Can carry more things.

I look around for a gas station or a store most likely to have gas canisters.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9