Midevil Fantasy
Midevil non-fantasy
Sci-Fi Futuristic apocolypse theme
Sci-Fi space theme
Zombies
world war
other, suggest in thread

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9

Author Topic: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided  (Read 9627 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn two:FORE!
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2010, 11:56:11 am »

I must point out that I think the zombie appearance is based on our rolls (or something).
So it is possible that there are not any at a hospital. Magicly.
If we went to a military base we would most likely get shot down or have to fight highly trained zombies.
A police station or a small gun store would be better at the start.
If you suggest we take over a small gun store in a city, you are crazy.
Nahh, I think we should stick with some melee for some time, we will run out of ammo anyway, might as well get a bit buffed out.

I mean to merrily rob the place for ammo and gun supplies before we ditch the place in our big red truck.
Although if we don't have to worry about ammo than I guess we can skip it.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2010, 12:01:55 pm »

I believe you screwed up the quoting.

Anyway I got the message.

Melee may SEEM like a good idea. But if you are not an Immune than you want to stay FAR away as possible.
Plus there's way to many zombies that would have to chop down in an instance.
  You'll tire out.  Plus all the blood and guts and bits would get everywhere.  And that's not good if it's a virus.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 23, 2010, 07:19:06 am »

Can i go on a waiting list?

If So heres my stats

Name: Josan Caylen
Starting Weapon: Jo Staff (a smooth stout wooden staff that gets just into your armpit if put vertical on the ground)
Clothing: Martial Arts Gi (was on the way to an Aikido Sessioin) AND Damn it has no freakin pockets!!!!!
Personality: is a nerd, however a coupple of years ago signed up for Aikido (a mostly defensive(using openent's moves against em) style, but once you give them a weapon they can start getting offensive) still verry much a nerd and was ONE day away from graduating from university
Non weapon item: Shoulder Slung Pack carrying wallet, phone and a flashlight and is starting to wish hed gone insane and packed his esspresso machine.
Skills: Advanced Aikido, Basic Chemistry, Basic Coffie Making)

I hope this is ok, and you are doing a waiting list or dont mind 1 more.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 23, 2010, 10:12:57 pm »

ROLLS!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 24, 2010, 05:19:38 pm »

sorry bout that, power surges knocked out my neighborhoods power, also took out the turn I had been writing... so long story short:
Turn 3! Bloody mess:
Tarran's headshot spree takes out 4 zombies, whose blood sends the rest into a rage, and they tear themselves to bits:
Everyone gets on the firetruck
A few zombies get run over, making the fire trucks paint job even redder.

I have no idea where you want to go, so discuss amongst yourselves,
Wolfchild:No matter where they end up, you shall be there, so next turn... unless they crash.
Nom nom nom

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 24, 2010, 05:30:09 pm »

So...let's grab some medical stuff before they are all gone   :D

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 24, 2010, 05:34:46 pm »

please note it was medical stuff that caused this, it's possible that there's some of the inection in the medicine at a place at the hospital. (aka bad rolls on using medicine from the hospital may cause infections)
Nom nom nom

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn Three:Bloody Mess
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2010, 05:41:20 pm »

Stay on the giant brain covered firetruck
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 24, 2010, 05:56:37 pm »

Let's go to the military base! Think of the tanks!
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 24, 2010, 06:19:54 pm »

Let's go to the military base! Think of the tanks!
Let's go to the Auto Store! Think of the Monster Trucks!

A tank could get stuck on a road and it can't run things over like a monster truck, plus the Zombie's will have to put quite a-lot of effort to grab a-hold of the body of a Monster truck, as a Tank moves slowly, is low on the ground, and is easier to grab.
Story of my life.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 24, 2010, 07:10:25 pm »

Let's go to the bank! Think of the Armored Cars!

An Armored car could get us away quickly and protect us from the hordes.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 24, 2010, 07:10:56 pm »

Let's go to the bank! Think of the Armored Cars!

An Armored car could get us away quickly and protect us from the hordes.
Disagree
Story of my life.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 24, 2010, 07:13:24 pm »

A tank has A machine gun and a cannon, does your monster truck have that?

Also: Abram tanks can go 42 MPH onroad, and 30 MPH offroad, plus tanks can run over cars.

If an Abram doesn't fit our needs, we could also grab a Humvee.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 24, 2010, 07:54:59 pm »

The thing with monster trucks is that they are much higher than a tank and would prove most difficult to any zombie as they would more likely try to grab one of the GIANT ROUND RUBBER WHEEL.  Plus the tracks could get jammed by the various guts and shit that would get mulched rather than simply roll over.
An Armored car is a death wish for obvious reasons.

I say we grab a Monster-Truck limousine that can hold all of us in one vehicle.
That way we only need to stock up on fuel and supplies and we are good to leaving the place.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 24, 2010, 08:14:32 pm »

Bah, I'm getting my Abrams whether you like it or not.

It may be slow, but it's unstoppable.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9