Midevil Fantasy
Midevil non-fantasy
Sci-Fi Futuristic apocolypse theme
Sci-Fi space theme
Zombies
world war
other, suggest in thread

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided  (Read 9624 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn two:FORE!
« Reply #60 on: May 20, 2010, 07:41:03 pm »

I do not believe there would be any blockades yet...unless we really are the test subjects.

Other whys I see no problem with the Fireman's plan. I'll go with him. We do have to get out of here and a big truck might help.

Just be sure to, you know, keep the sirens off.
I think later on, it would be a good idea to bring something smaller, like a bicycle or a motorcycle, Soon the streets will be flooded with things soon and the fire truck will be to big, and take a while to turn. Sorry I am planning ahead, It's how I think.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 20, 2010, 07:43:47 pm »

Planning ahead? I'll kill it. Where it it?

Yeah, I just did that.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 20, 2010, 07:50:46 pm »

And your Firetruck better have gas to get us out of town, don't wanna drive through a horde and run out of gas half-way there.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 20, 2010, 07:58:13 pm »

Hmm....let's head over to the Hospital, against all logic, for some medical stuff. Could shove them in an ambulance and high tail it out of here in emergency vehicles.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 20, 2010, 08:00:32 pm »

Hmm....let's head over to the Hospital, against all logic, for some medical stuff. Could shove them in an ambulance and high tail it out of here in emergency vehicles.
NONONONONO. Hospital=death. I really don't want to die so soon. So if you are going there, I'm not following.

Hmm, how about a military base? Plenty of first aid and weapons, and plenty of military vehicles.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 08:05:50 pm by Tarran »
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2010, 08:46:50 pm »

NONONONONO. Hospital=death. I really don't want to die so soon. So if you are going there, I'm not following.

Hmm, how about a military base? Plenty of first aid and weapons, and plenty of military vehicles.
Most likely not looted also, anything in the town would be ransacked before we could get there, even though it would be turn four. Where is turn three anywho?
Story of my life.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 21, 2010, 08:09:10 pm »

I shall have turn 3 up in a few hours, just got home... was gone from 7:00 am, to 10:00 pm, Thank god for the long weekend.
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 21, 2010, 08:11:36 pm »

Can't wait!

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 21, 2010, 09:19:43 pm »

power surges here, gotta turn off the comp to protect it.... turn's almost done, so it'll be posted the second I get back on tommorrow.
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 21, 2010, 09:21:33 pm »

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo...!

Where are these "power surges"? I'll kill them for you! Just point them out!

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 21, 2010, 09:30:08 pm »

So sad. I'll just sit here with my Styx and wait.

Waiting.

Waiting.

Waiting...
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 21, 2010, 10:47:59 pm »

I must point out that I think the zombie appearance is based on our rolls (or something).

So it is possible that there are not any at a hospital. Magicly.

If we went to a military base we would most likely get shot down or have to fight highly trained zombies.

A police station or a small gun store would be better at the start.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2010, 01:57:56 am »

Who cares about getting killed? We can get goddamn TANKS!

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2010, 09:32:05 am »

I must point out that I think the zombie appearance is based on our rolls (or something).

If we went to a military base we would most likely get shot down or have to fight highly trained zombies.

If you suggest we take over a small gun store in a city, you are crazy.
Story of my life.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2010, 11:53:03 am »

If you suggest we take over a small gun store in a city, you are crazy.

I mean to merrily rob the place for ammo and gun supplies before we ditch the place in our big red truck.
Although if we don't have to worry about ammo than I guess we can skip it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9