Midevil Fantasy
Midevil non-fantasy
Sci-Fi Futuristic apocolypse theme
Sci-Fi space theme
Zombies
world war
other, suggest in thread

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided  (Read 9622 times)

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn one:injections, and boring plot stuff
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 03:28:55 pm »

Get Up and continue to run away from the city.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2010, 04:04:36 pm »

Windel does have the right idea to get out of here.
I propose we finish off these two and move it while sticking together.

I stab the now-turning civilian through the eye socket, take out my M1, and catch up to Windel

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2010, 04:11:17 pm »

Windel does have the right idea to get out of here.
I propose we finish off these two and move it while sticking together.

I stab the now-turning civilian through the eye socket, take out my M1, and catch up to Windel
At the same time, I am a dumbass for running alone, unless that curb was really close.

When it comes to zombie survival, it is better to run, than to sit there and fend them off, because the situation is only going to get worse staying there. I can understand killing a small group of them, but when you are deeply overwhelmed, and you think you can take them, just don't hesitate and just run. So while you guys waste your time killing one zombie, three zombies are going to be after you instead of just the one that is attacking other people.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2010, 04:24:11 pm »

Thankfully the "knife" doesn't have any edges or notches that could jam in something. Down side is that it's not a good survival knife.

Stab and run.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2010, 04:26:04 pm »

both zombies and civilians are dead... very dead, one's head got golf-shotted.  And meanmelter's right, there's actually 20 infected people standing there right now, though they arn't zombies yet, they soon will be, It depends on the rolls, if all goes well, they may not turn at all well you are around, or you could have 10 zombies next turn.  So ya, stab and run is a good idea.
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2010, 04:28:22 pm »

If my headshot spree works, we will have zero zombies next turn. Though my turn is likely to fail horribly.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2010, 04:36:01 pm »

We may not have even been injected with the same stuff. Or maybe we were, we will have to wait and find out.
Story of my life.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2010, 04:38:38 pm »

We haven't.

The six of you are the last to need shots, when the women handing them out, puts up a sign saying (Closed until further notice) and locks the doors on you.  Leaving you standing on the curb
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2010, 04:41:21 pm »

We haven't.

The six of you are the last to need shots, when the women handing them out, puts up a sign saying (Closed until further notice) and locks the doors on you.  Leaving you standing on the curb
Ohh,uhh,erm, I knew that...
Story of my life.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2010, 04:45:06 pm »

;)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2010, 05:05:23 pm »

I'm pretty certain I didn't just walk to this giant hubub. I'm gonna get in my firetruck, start it up, and start moving out. I'll swing by the people running on foot to get on.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2010, 05:08:36 pm »

I'm pretty certain I didn't just walk to this giant hubub. I'm gonna get in my firetruck, start it up, and start moving out. I'll swing by the people running on foot to get on.
I would join you, but If I see a crowd of zombies, I am jumping off, or starting the hose, and there better be no roadblocks either.
Story of my life.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2010, 05:23:20 pm »

jumping off a moving truck... would that be a -2, or -3 to survival  :P
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2010, 05:25:32 pm »

Also, don't forget to change the title each turn.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD Turn two:FORE!
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2010, 07:33:05 pm »

I do not believe there would be any blockades yet...unless we really are the test subjects.

Other whys I see no problem with the Fireman's plan. I'll go with him. We do have to get out of here and a big truck might help.

Just be sure to, you know, keep the sirens off.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9