Midevil Fantasy
Midevil non-fantasy
Sci-Fi Futuristic apocolypse theme
Sci-Fi space theme
Zombies
world war
other, suggest in thread

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

Author Topic: Zombie RTD Turn Five:Ways divided  (Read 9615 times)

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: New RTD, vote for theme
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2010, 05:16:13 pm »

I haven't done a zombie RTD before, or any zombie based game (I've heard of Left4Dead though, which is kind of popular), so I guess I'll try it.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2010, 05:18:53 pm »

I haven't done a zombie RTD before, or any zombie based game (I've heard of Left4Dead though, which is kind of popular), so I guess I'll try it.
Simple:

Don't get bitten.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 05:19:41 pm »

tip: this is infection based, so don't get bit!  though they won't bite you until you are knocked down/disabled a bit, so melee fighters don't need to be to worried.
edit: NINJAED!
Nom nom nom

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 05:27:45 pm »

name: Tarran.
Starting weapon: Browning 9x19mm Hi-Power.
Clothing: Basic military clothing.
Physical/personality/background description: Quite strong. Patton type attitude. From nearby military base, gunnery sergeant.
1 starting non-weapon item: Flash bang grenade.
Skills (1 advanced, 2 beginner): Advanced Rifle skill. Basic Pistol skill. Basic Melee skill.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 05:31:47 pm »

sorry, zombie is not my thing, i'm out

have fun guys :)

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Zombie RTD one spot left before the start!
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 05:33:48 pm »

kk np, that means...
THERE'S STILL ONE SPOT!
Nom nom nom

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 05:34:01 pm »

I changed my mind, I'm not really in the mood for a zombie type thing, so yea I'm out unless you change the theme. And no its not an ultimatium, I'm just saying that if you decide to change it to something else, I could join.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD one spot left before the start!
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2010, 05:34:57 pm »

ok np then too... two spots then XD
Nom nom nom

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD one spot left before the start!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2010, 05:50:39 pm »

Name: John Gummer

Starting weapon: a WW2 M1 Carbine passed from generation.(if ammo is rare than let's just say it was refitted for more common use)
1 starting side-weapon item: a Trench Knife replaced with steel (1917 model). Passed down from gramps who fought in world war 1 (received when John turned 16)

Clothing: A sweat shirt and thick vest with various pouches and heavy duty pants with also pouches. (oh, and a good pair of boots)

Description: John Gummer has never been in war, or shot a person either. But battle has been in his blood ever since the civil war and now the rise of the dead call forth the inner soldier to fight the dead with an old rifle given to him by his father and a six-inch spike of steel.

Skills: Advanced Rifle skill.  Basic Melee skill. Basic Pistol.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 06:09:38 pm by knightedskull »

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zombie RTD two spots left before the start!
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2010, 06:02:33 pm »

Name: Para
Starting weapon: Fireman's Axe
Clothing: Normal clothing, Fire-resistant Jacket (Nomex/kevlar) Heavy, thick boots, Nomex/Kevlar pants.
description: A fireman from a nearby Fire house. Generally light-hearted. A sci-fi geek in his spare time.
1 starting non-weapon item: First Aid kit.
Skills:
Advanced: Fire Axe use.
Secondary: Fire Hose use, basic First Aid.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 19, 2010, 06:06:27 pm »

Name: Louey Vergus
Starting weapon: Giraffe femur
Clothing: Street clothes, nerdy+probably useless chain shirt
1 starting non-weapon item: Zombie Survival Guide
Skills:
Advanced: Stupid Weapon use
Secondary: Carrying large burdens, Persuasion
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2010, 06:07:53 pm »

+1 to CJ1145 for his awesome loadout.

knightedskull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2010, 06:16:20 pm »

Agreed

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2010, 06:33:25 pm »

to epic, you win an adamantine chain shirt!!!
need Ochita, and meanmelter then we can roll!
Nom nom nom

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2010, 07:31:57 pm »

well items arn't important for the first turn so
Turn one:Injections and boring plot stuff
      The government has called for everyone to report to local hospitals, and shelters to receive mandatory injections, no information has been released has to what the vaccine is for, only that those who don't receive it are fined, or sentenced to jail time.  Currently everyone is lined up outside the towns local shelter, the line is very small, and most of the town has already received their shots.  The six of you are the last to need shots, when the women handing them out, puts up a sign saying (Closed until further notice) and locks the doors on you.  Leaving you standing on the curb, when a homeless man, who was one of the first to get the shots, suddenly starts coughing, and vomiting.  By the time you notice, he has died.  Another person on the street runs up to the man, and checks his pulse.  "Uh this man's dead..." when the homeless man bites down on the mans wrist and tears it right off.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9