Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16

Author Topic: Loose Thread -- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli  (Read 14766 times)

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
Re: Loose Thread -- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2010, 03:37:32 pm »

Well this situation looks rather dire.

> Info power
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2010, 11:30:01 pm »

(( I'm not dead, but I'm very close to it. I've spent the day at work, and then with little access to the internet, and I need some sleep for work tomorrow. I really hate to keep you guys waiting, but I can only reply after work tomorrow. Should be on around 5 PM Eastern Standard. ))
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2010, 11:31:54 pm »

((No worrie-WHY AREN'T YOU POSTING THE NEXT TURN?!

Kidding.))
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2010, 12:20:49 am »

Oh, no, it's quite all right. Life is more important than a forum game, after all.

All agents report in. Subject #294-L, alias "Willfor", is to be terminated immediately. Repeat, subject #294-L, alias "Willfor", is to be terminated immediately.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2010, 01:06:33 am »

Oh, no, it's quite all right. Life is more important than a forum game, after all.

All agents report in. Subject #294-L, alias "Willfor", is to be terminated immediately. Repeat, subject #294-L, alias "Willfor", is to be terminated immediately.
Affirmative, on way to terminate Subject #294-L, alias "Willfor".
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Silleh Boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 21, 2010, 09:57:27 am »

Well, this is a mess, isn't it Bob. You don't mind me calling you Bob, do you?
You do strike me as someone who should be called Bob.

You've got some people that seem to think that the best way to deal with a situation is without finess, without subtlety, taking it head on. Sure, that may be the best way to do it, but this seems to be more of a knee-jerk reaction to the situation of theirs to yell 'do this, do this!'

Added to that, if your 'friend' survives you're going to have to make with the smooth talk to get him off your back with the trouble you've brought here. If he doesn't survive, and even if he gets off your back, I'm sure there are others associated with him that you'll have to talk with, as well as questions about what happened that you're going to deal with, too.

Quite the mess. It's like a ball of string, all tangled up and waiting for a tug here, a flick of the wrist there... And a little coaxing to get the worst of the knots out of it.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 21, 2010, 04:02:39 pm »

Colin may not be very appreciative of your textwall, him being attacked by laser people and all.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2010, 10:53:46 pm »

-- [Command congestion]
-- [Server Log] -- <log="chadlass-v-sol-1.0" format="descriptive">
: Colin began running toward the door.
: His mind was overactive from all of the commands, and the situation.
: He became unable to think fast enough to keep up.
: Colin yelled for Markus to try to escape.
: Markus became torn between killing the people who killed his dog, and trying to save his own life.
: When the aPCs became able to move again they were faced with the floor becoming a weapon against them.
: Once they became able to navigate around them, Markus and Colin were out of reach.
: Copies of the aPCs' feet melded to the floor were created between the razor floors making the terrain treacherous.
: They suddenly felt absolute terror as they tried to make their way out of the razor floors.
: Attempting to save their threads, the chadlass users had their aPCs follow Colin.
: Markus left the building just in time to see Colin being confronted by a third aPC outside.
: The aPC blocked both of their paths, and began moving his spear to strike down Colin.
: A wave of green energy blasted out of Colin and struck the building.
: The building collapsed with the two aPCs inside.
: The chadlass users, seeing their connection to the server suffer, became unwilling to risk further signal decay.
: The third aPC fled.
: Colin regained through cohesion.
-- [System commands regained]
-- Further information forthcoming...
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 21, 2010, 11:04:24 pm »

Excellent job, Colin. Ask Markus if he's okay, and maybe try to comfort him or explain this whole thing.
Ask him if he wants a sword-hand, to avenge his dog and kill those evil people.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 21, 2010, 11:32:15 pm »

> magic markus acceptance this_whole_crazy_situation strong (It's the least we can do)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 21, 2010, 11:45:46 pm »

Good idea, friend.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 22, 2010, 02:03:57 am »

Colin you are freaking lucky.

Good job!

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 22, 2010, 02:16:35 pm »

Why are my comands being ignored?

In case this post to is ignored, can somone else tell the GM to stop ignoring me?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 22, 2010, 02:19:40 pm »

You aren't being ignored, your commands simply have no effect whatsoever on the game, and that last update was just a quick summary of the results of all the actions.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 22, 2010, 02:23:44 pm »

Why are my comands being ignored?

In case this post to is ignored, can somone else tell the GM to stop ignoring me?
No offense, Armok, but knowing he's in a game isn't going to help, if it does anything at all.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 16