Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Loose Thread -- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli  (Read 14759 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Loose Thread -- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli
« Reply #75 on: May 19, 2010, 06:22:45 pm »

Info: Magic: sword
Info: Magic: Lives (#?)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 19, 2010, 06:43:45 pm »

Whatever power I have.

Umm, PC, you should probably look up "Role Playing Game" and "Player Character"... I have a feeling some distortion of truth has happened...
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 19, 2010, 11:43:01 pm »

Quote from: !R1ss404l@sol.sharp
> magic weaponize hammer
msg ServerOP_!chaos@server.helpfulnessity: Hey, I'm sol.sharp. I need some help. Could you explain what my weaponize ability does? If I use it on a weapon, does it get more powerful, or does it only turn almost-weapons into weapons? Also, why do we need more sol in the mix? Why is tradus almost doomed? What role does the Chadlass system have in all this?

Quote from: !rag137na@sol.fury
((Now if only someone had a copy power...))
msg ServerOP_!chaos@server.helpfulnessity: Can players acquire additional powers later on? As in, multiple powers/upgraded powers for each player?

** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> Chaos is busy with another ticket, so does anyone mind if I help out? No? COOL.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> There's just over three hundred of us, so you're likely not going to get the same guy each time.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> @sol.sharp I see you've already put in a command for it, and that's going to be processed anyway.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> It turns anything into a weapon. You may, in the future, want to avoid ruining people's lives by turning them into weapons, but I'm not in charge of how you play.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> Tradus is doomed because there are not enough clients connected to it fighting for its continued existence. It was connected to the grid two days ago, and the BBEGs have severed the connection of two proexistence factions already. chadlass is the only power strong enough to confront a BBEG at the moment, and they are a nonexistence faction. They plan to wait until there are only aPCs and BBEGs left alive on the planet before they battle for control of it.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> You two are the only connections by our server to the system at the moment, and so you're the ones most likely to compete for loose threads.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> @sol.fury You earn new powers the more your originals are used. For instance, @chadlass.sloth is the only one of her buddies who still only has one power. She hasn't been especially experimental with hers.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> I have another ticket coming in. I hope I've been helpful.
** ServerOP_!life@server.helpfulnessity> ~*~Life~*~ -:: Gonna get one

Quote from: !0eeO11c@sol.sword
Colin, Chances are, without that mace at some point, you WILL die. Like I said, you're the main character. Doesn't mean you don't have emotions, just means your both powerful and in deadly danger.

How much gold do you have? We can get some more dungeon delving and whatnot. I promise you, we will do our best to make you come out of this better than you came in. Your wife fiancee too. (did I spell that right?)

We need to buy the best weapon you can afford. somthing big is about to happen, and we don't want you unprepared.

Rent the mace, if necessary we can find something else. It might not take more than a week to finish whatever we have to do though.

Quote from: !R1ss404l@sol.sharp
This will either be really, really awesome, or really, really fail.
> magic Colins_left_hand

Woah, so many things to do all at once --

OH HOLY SHIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO MY HAND???

Quote from: !0eeO11c@sol.sword
Info: Magic: sword
Info: Magic: Lives (#?)

-- Information: [sol.sword]
A designation for magic that can be used by this being when connected to a client. A magic sword made of any element that radiates any energy type appears in the PC's right hand for ten seconds. Syntax: "> Magic [element] [energy]" -- Syntax adaptable

-- Information: [life] -> [Tradus]
The power of necromancy aside, you only have one shot at life. Not true in all universes.

Quote from: !S1vsTgoB@sol.blood
Whatever power I have.
-- Information: [sol.blood]
A designation for magic that can be used by this being when connected to a client. It is a Boolean function. When active, blood begins running from the walls and floors around the PC. Syntax: "> Magic [true/false]" -- Minor adaptability in syntax.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 19, 2010, 11:45:18 pm »

Sorry for this, buuut.

Magic Colin_sword_for_left_hand

Let's see what happens.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 19, 2010, 11:50:25 pm »

Quote from: !rrS405s7@sol.earth
Sorry for this, buuut.

Magic Colin_sword_for_left_hand

Let's see what happens.

Whoa, I'm seriously freaking out here. First my hand went all... SHARP! and then there was the wave shooting out of it that hit the ground. The warehouse is still shaking. Markus is just standing there, wondering if I have some magic disease.

Oh, the noises from outside have stopped. Someone just opened the warehouse door.
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 19, 2010, 11:53:01 pm »

Just a test.

Magic Spaceship_Frigate_fall_from_space_and_kill_Colin's_enemies

(Hehehehehe.)
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 19, 2010, 11:55:00 pm »

Just a test.

Magic Spaceship_Frigate_fall_from_space_and_kill_Colin's_enemies

(Hehehehehe.)
-- Syntax error: Ambiguous call.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 19, 2010, 11:57:32 pm »

Test2™.

Magic Colin's_breath_fire

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #83 on: May 19, 2010, 11:59:04 pm »

magic Colin_resist_fire_(internal)
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 20, 2010, 12:03:54 am »

(Enough with the weaponizing!)

Colin, get to higher ground, someone is coming to try and kill you, and we can help more if we spot them first.

> magic Markus apathy colin's_magic_hand strong

[Fury] "> Magic [recipient] [emotion] [target of emotion] [*level of emotion]"
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 20, 2010, 12:10:22 am »

Test2™.

Magic Colin's_breath_fire
Quote from: !Gt77zz42@sol.putty
magic Colin_resist_fire_(internal)

Hey, there's two people coming in now. A man and a woman. They're both carrying spears. They just looked at me, and I don't think they're friendly.

Are these the guys you were talking about?

-- Command trace activated.
-- Combat initiated.
-- chadlass: 37 / sol: 0

(Enough with the weaponizing!)

Colin, get to higher ground, someone is coming to try and kill you, and we can help more if we spot them first.

> magic Markus apathy colin's_magic_hand strong

[Fury] "> Magic [recipient] [emotion] [target of emotion] [*level of emotion]"

Huh? Oh, hey, Markus looks like he doesn't like these two at all. He just drew his personal sword, and Spikey is running towards them!

Maybe I should go? Yeah. I'm walking away now. It's hard to move in a straight line with some many tables full of crappy generic iron weapons!
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:19:00 am by Willfor »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 20, 2010, 12:11:58 am »

Run, run, run, RUN IF YOU VALUE YOUR LIVE, ON THE DOUBLE!

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 20, 2010, 12:12:51 am »

They want to destroy all of Tradus.
Listen, you're important to us. Through you, we can keep Tradus alive. If you want to save your world, you have to run at them, but be careful. We'll help you out.

Tarran, use your earth wave, we have to fend them off! We can't just run, or they'll start destroying Tradus!

msg ServerOP_!*@server.helpfulnessity: Okay, so the BBEG's are the most powerful, and chaotic, correct? They are are enemies. The aPCs are also our enemies, wanting to destroy Tradus, but we may be able to form an alliance against the BBEGs with them... is that right? How can we fight them?

magic Spikey_right_hand

Tarran, you can only repel earth, that's all you can do at the moment.
Dragnar, you are a genius. Willfor, you have created a stunningly excellent game. I am very excited by this sort of collaboration.
I apologize to all parties for my foolish and hasty actions, as epic as they were.

ARGH NINJAED THREE FRIGGIN' TIMES
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:15:26 am by Cheddarius »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 20, 2010, 12:16:12 am »

Screw fighting, Run!

(I meanwhile send pebbles flying at wounding speeds at the guys trying to kill Colin.)

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 20, 2010, 12:17:30 am »

info putty
Willfor, you forgot to change the quotes to sol.earth and stuff.
Tarran, if we just run, we will lose, we do not want this to happen. We at least want a chance.
Dragnar, if you're still there... I don't want to order anyone around, but > magic intruders hate colin-markus-spikey none would be useful about now.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 12:19:31 am by Cheddarius »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16