Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16

Author Topic: Loose Thread -- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli  (Read 14743 times)

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
Loose Thread -- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli
« on: May 18, 2010, 11:16:02 pm »

-- Loose Thread Obtained
-- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli
-- -- Male
-- -- Labourer
-- Generating PC
-- Integrating into thread
-- BEEP
-- Thread integrated
-- Transfering to Console
~ !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli - Signal [*****

HOLY SHIT -- what? Ugh, that was a loud noise. Wait, why am I thinking this, and not saying this? Oh. OH. Oh shit. Hi!

I didn't think any of this could happen to me, but I just got the biggest pile of information just come to me all of a sudden. Have you ever had that happen to you? I guess you're players, not PCs. I'm still kind of new to this whole thing. Especially since it hasn't even been a whole minute since it happened.

So, you guys are supposed to tell me what to do, right? I mean, I don't know all of the rules. I don't know any of the rules. All I know is that you guys have to get me to do something, and that what you need me to do is very important.

Do you guys need to know anything, or are you like, in my head? If you can see what's going on, that would be pretty cool. Or do you guys need me to think about what I'm seeing? I don't mind telling you what I'm seeing.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Loose Thread -- !E47lP047@Tradus.preeli
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 11:17:07 pm »

huh??

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2010, 11:19:17 pm »

Where are you?
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2010, 11:19:55 pm »

What is your name?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2010, 11:20:38 pm »

What are your surroundings?

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2010, 11:27:11 pm »

Quote from: !SjMM4as@sol.fury
huh??

I don't get what you're asking, sorry?

Quote from: !qG5mmjr@sol.slush
Where are you?

I'm at my job. I was hauling stone -- some kind of limestone -- and some brick. We're building a house here. I suppose I should get back to work, but this seemed more important.

Quote from: !rrS405s7@sol.earth
What is your name?

My name's Colin.

What are your surroundings?

Like I said above, I'm at work. I'm on a street, sitting down. I guess you can't see it. The marketplace isn't too far from here, so there are a few wagons going by. Some are being pulled by horses, and others by mules. There are houses all around, but this one we're working on fell down. We're trying to make sure the new one doesn't.
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2010, 11:27:49 pm »

What powers do you have? If any at all?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2010, 11:33:30 pm »

What powers do you have? If any at all?

Well, all the information I just absorbed is still pretty new. I know I'm supposed to get some kind of power just because I'm a PC now. Uh. One second.

Yeah, I just went over it again, and I don't think that information's been given to me yet. I was kind of hoping you guys knew what to do.

Oh. Oh wait!

Yeah. I have something that might help! You can call up some of the information on your end by thinking about this. This. This thought right here. Uh, damn it all! I can't think about the character!

This.

This.

>

That! That right there!

> -- This!

I sure hope you guys can think about it easier than I can, gods.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2010, 11:35:37 pm »

Why am I @sol.fury? Sol is not furious.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2010, 11:38:02 pm »

Do you live In a system named "Tradus"?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2010, 11:39:52 pm by Tarran »

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2010, 11:40:36 pm »

Why am I @sol.fury? Sol is not furious.
I thought that was your name. You showed up in my head as POINT ESS jay EMM EMM four eh es AT ess oh ell DOT eff you are eee. That's not what you're called in your world?
Do you live on a solar system named "Tradus"?
Well, that's what we call the big ball of light in the sky... I'm not sure what "solar system" means.

Squeegy

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't really have any answers for you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 11:44:25 pm »

What is your world called? What is it like?
I think I'm an alright guy. I just wanna live until I gotta die. I know I'm not perfect, but God knows I try.
Kobold Name Generator
⚔Dueling Blades⚔
Fertile Lands
The Emerald Isles

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2010, 11:45:30 pm »

((I get tarran=terran=@sol.earth, but don't really get the fury designation, but eh whatever, its not a big deal))

By interstellar holonet standards, I guess.

Are there any other worlds that circle the big ball of light (which is a star btw) you call Tradus?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2010, 11:46:48 pm »

What color is your sun?

Are you human? two legs, two feet, two arms, two hands, two eyes, hair, five fingers, five toes, pink-brown skin. And such?

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2010, 12:02:34 am »

Quote from: !qG5mmjr@sol.slush
What is your world called? What is it like?
My world is called ... well, I'm not entirely sure what you would call the whole thing! I know what my land is called. I live in Carnabastis. We're the biggest fish in the sea, really. I'm proud to be part of the biggest empire in the known lands!

((I get tarran=terran=@sol.earth, but don't really get the fury designation, but eh whatever, its not a big deal))

By interstellar holonet standards, I guess.

Are there any other worlds that circle the big ball of light (which is a star btw) you call Tradus?

Star? But those are the little points of light. I don't understand... Is your big ball of light really little? Did you confuse yours for a star? They're really different! The stars don't give off much light. That's why night time is so dark.

I think, uh...

> Name -- that. I think that will bring up thoughts in your head. It will tell you about your name. I think.

What color is your sun?

Are you human? two legs, two feet, two arms, two hands, two eyes, hair, five fingers, five toes, pink-brown skin. And such?

I haven't looked at the sun lately -- that's a good way to put out your eyes! -- but it's always blueish white in the paintings, and that's kind of what it looks like if you looked at it?

Human kind of makes my head go fuzzy from how it shows up in my head. I guess you can give pictures to us. We have three words for it, and blending them all together isn't something I thought of! But that's what I look like, yeah.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 16