Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: a question about titans  (Read 1851 times)

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
Re: a question about titans
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2010, 08:19:05 pm »

I have a hard time imagining exactly how regal a wingless water-slug can be.

I'm having troubles imagining how it wouldn't. They initial wings conjure fallen-angel like images. Add the appropriate blob-forms to it (long, capsule shaped body, red gel-eye...) and you have a fit.

Dude, when all is said and done, it's still a slug.

And don't tell me you thought Jabba the Hutt looked regal. He just looked like a big slug pimp.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Nobbins

• Bay Watcher
  • Dustland
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2010, 08:53:49 pm »

I'm having troubles imagining how it wouldn't. They initial wings conjure fallen-angel like images. Add the appropriate blob-forms to it (long, capsule shaped body, red gel-eye...) and you have a fit.

And don't tell me you thought Jabba the Hutt looked regal. He just looked like a big slug pimp.

Well, it's supposedly entirely water, which gives it a more amorphous and less slimy characteristic, allowing it to be more majestic and freeform. I see what your saying though, but it's water.
Nobbins's Tileset Shoppe
It would mean that once a year, all of your female cats suddenly explode if there are any male cats around.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2010, 01:11:36 am »

Well, it's supposedly entirely water, which gives it a more amorphous and less slimy characteristic, allowing it to be more majestic and freeform. I see what your saying though, but it's water.

Its like Jabba the Hutt and Sephiroth had a baby.

rex mortis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2010, 08:42:28 am »

It is made of water. Pour magma on it to see if you can get an obsidian statue. If you don't get one, don't worry, at least you should get Fun.
Because death is peaceful and magma is lovely.

Josephus

• Bay Watcher
  • The Immortal Historian
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2010, 06:50:37 pm »

Its like Jabba the Hutt and Sephiroth had a baby.

I don't even want to think about the mechanics of that particular union.
Solar Rangers: Suggestion Game in SPAAAAACE
RPG Interest Check Thread
i had the elves bring me two tigermen, although i forgot to let them out of the cage and they died : ( i was sad : (

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2010, 06:54:05 pm »

Thats when Sephiroth found the LIFE materia!

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2010, 08:24:26 pm »

The real question is whether Sephiroth wore Leia's slave outfit...

Nerserus

• Bay Watcher
  • Rawr.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2010, 07:08:13 am »

I just got attacked by a giant Pheasent Forgotten Beast.

And he like, got killed by a miner. Solo.

So yeah difficulty ratings go from extremely easy to ridiculously difficult, even impossible to kill...Which makes no sense.

Heck, the pheasent even gave FOUR HUNDRED pieces of meat and organs...

Kentucky Fried Demon anyone?...

Anyway, as a demon slayer in my own claim, I suggest, when the game stops playing fair you do too. So cave ins would probably be a good way of doing it, or better still, walling whoever you can away from it for good before pouring magma over it...Like the other guys said really.

Or if you're creative you could make a drawbridge open and fling it ( Good timing is needed. ) off a considerable drop. But I doubt it's possible with the amount of time you have. Also am I the only one who thinks water should "sever on break"?
stack of 10 prepared dragonfly brains - I'm trying to imagine what's more funny: a dwarf popping a tiny dragonfly brain into his mouth for a snack, the butcher who actually prepared this feast, or the brave hunter who ventured out into the wilderness and returned with this bounty.

AngleWyrm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 20, 2010, 08:16:02 pm »

It's the alien water-tentacle from The Abyss
Pages: 1 [2]