Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25

Author Topic: Guess a game by a quote.  (Read 29550 times)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Guess a game by a quote.
« Reply #315 on: July 16, 2010, 04:38:41 pm »

"I wanted infravision like the elves, but 'tis more than just taking their eyes"

Baldur's Gate.

Xzar the Mad is one of my favorite characters (even if he is terribly squishy).  :P

Hmm... can't think of any quotes that aren't too general, already covered, or too obscure right now.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: July 16, 2010, 04:48:03 pm »

You don't understand a thing. Laughing is a very important aspect of being the Overlord.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 16, 2010, 04:49:50 pm »

You don't understand a thing. Laughing is a very important aspect of being the Overlord.

Let me guess. Overlord?
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: July 16, 2010, 04:50:04 pm »

Overlord 1/2?
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 16, 2010, 04:53:22 pm »

*Sigh* Disgaea. Laharl laughs evilly for literally DAYS upon becoming overlord.(though he does call sleeping for three days a "nap", and is over 1000 while still looking like a kid, so his perception of time is a bit skewed.)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Myroc

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking Skeleton
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 16, 2010, 05:50:12 pm »

*Sigh* Disgaea. Laharl laughs evilly for literally DAYS upon becoming overlord.(though he does call sleeping for three days a "nap", and is over 1000 while still looking like a kid, so his perception of time is a bit skewed.)
Correct. I found that part to be amusing.
We all have problems. Some people just have more awesome problems than others.
Getting angry is fun. Getting angry over petty things even better.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 16, 2010, 05:55:01 pm »

Laharl: Least evil evil demon ever. But still evil enough to attack you for accusing him of being nice... Also optimism and hot girls are poison to him. As in literal physical pain. An angel saying "Eternal love" (while he was being attacked by succubi) almost killed him.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 16, 2010, 07:29:03 pm »

"Warning, you are entering a restricted area, return to your designated zone, or be destroyed, repeat, return to your designated zone, or be destroyed, message ends."

And

"Your attacks upon us will not go unpunished, you are in contravention of the --- -------, message ends"

One of the best games I've ever played, and continues to be so.
Warzone 2100?
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 16, 2010, 08:05:38 pm »

Might want to use a less known quote.

If you're looking for a hidden stash of ammunition that was left here by the Martian insurgents three hundred and fifteen years ago, then I know that you shouldn't look in Quarantine Storage.  Who would hide huge amounts of ammunition in a storage area?

Like so?

:D
Spoiler: OMGNetlandSpoilers (click to show/hide)

Hmm... an obscure game...

# "You have entered my domain. Rebecca and Morris cannot help you here. NO ONE CAN."
# "Welcome to my DEATH MACHINE, interloper!"

Also,

It appears that this barn has served many purposes, over time. Stalls, fronted by short barriers, indicate that at one time horses were stabled here. A hayloft is present, though devoid of hay. Stains on the cement floor suggest that in the past this served as a general storage area, though for what I cannot guess. Finally, the floor bears a circle of rocks with a scorch mark inside, evidence that at least once this barn has been used as a makeshift campsite. I can exit to the west.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 16, 2010, 08:11:36 pm »

It appears that this barn has served many purposes, over time. Stalls, fronted by short barriers, indicate that at one time horses were stabled here. A hayloft is present, though devoid of hay. Stains on the cement floor suggest that in the past this served as a general storage area, though for what I cannot guess. Finally, the floor bears a circle of rocks with a scorch mark inside, evidence that at least once this barn has been used as a makeshift campsite. I can exit to the west.
So...familiar... Argh!

Here's mine:

Hear me, exalted spirits. Hear me be you gods or devils, ye who hold dominion here. I am a wizard without a home. I am a wanderer seeking refuge.

Medicine Man

• Bay Watcher
  • Pile the bodies, set them aflame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 17, 2010, 04:46:39 am »

I have another one

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 17, 2010, 04:50:02 am »

I have another one

That's a horrible quote. I highly doubt ANYONE will be able to get it, ever. Try one with actual words.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 17, 2010, 04:51:58 am »

Let me guess..... Loads of games Pokemon, lunar and others
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Riversand

• Bay Watcher
  • Gem-Tastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 17, 2010, 04:57:31 am »

"Son, I drive tanks!"

That would be Hostile Waters:Antaeus Rising. Good game.

One of your imps does a good impression of you, He can even do the ears!
This is Dwarf Fortress! If we can chuck magma at innocent wildlife, we can do ANYTHING!

It was at this point that I realised that dwarves are actually the essence of chaos. What else can make perpetual motion machines, recursive statues with more building materials than the average tower and has such a short attention span that a damn fine chair can off-set the death of their entire family.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 17, 2010, 04:58:04 am »

One of your imps does a good impression of you, He can even do the ears!
Dungeon keeper 2.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 25