Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Robot Unicorn Attack Idea = Stolen?  (Read 5289 times)

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Robot Unicorn Attack Idea = Stolen?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 06:40:26 pm »

Or completely unrelated.

Unicorns are known nowadays for barfing rainbows and pooping faerie dust. It is a common theme that many people have used. Saying one of these is inspired by or a ripoff of is like saying Gears of War is a ripoff of Halo because they both have space marines that are big, tough and rough. It's a genre, not anything one artist can claim.
Or like saying Arma is a rip off of America's Army because it is a "Realistic shooter"
Or COD(Call of Duty, abriviated to sounds like every 12 year old out there who can't say "Call of Duty") is a ripoff of fishing tournement 2001.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Robot Unicorn Attack Idea = Stolen?
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 08:55:46 pm »

What's with the stupid joke/troll threads lately? Is this VN again or something?

Pathos, I'm looking in your direction.

Discuss?

I'm not convinced that "my girlfriend is breaking into my accounts!" thread of his was legit, and at least one of his other recent threads (the "my penis is too small!" one) was explicitly trollish.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==
Pages: 1 2 [3]