Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29

Author Topic: Monks and Masons Mafia - END! Wolves win!  (Read 27679 times)

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
Re: Monks and Masons Mafia Day 1: So it Begins.
« Reply #150 on: June 09, 2010, 06:53:39 pm »

And can we have a votecount in rainbow colours?  Pleeeeeease?
1. webadict [2] - Pandarsenic, GlyphGryph
2. GlyphGryph [1] - Lonewolf I
3. Leafsnail [1] - Criptfeind
4. Jokerman-EXE
5. GeneralGuy [1] - Jokerman-EXE
6. Martian
7. NUKE9.13 [1] - webadict
8. Lonewolf I
9. Criptfeind [3] - Leafsnail, NUKE9.13, Martian
10. Pimpson [2] - Toaster,GeneralGuy
11. Pandarsenic
12. Toaster [1] - Pimpson
Duuuuude this some totally sweet votecount, man!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2010, 06:58:17 pm by spitfire684 »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 09, 2010, 07:25:08 pm »

Chainsaw and completely ignoring a post other than one error.
Almost his entire case was based on one bussing the other.  I think it's a fair question to ask.

Now I feel we are getting somewhere. This is wrong what you say there. Wrong. The main point of his case was that he was reacting twitchy. The busing was only a side thing, a very small side thing.

OMGUS
I gave my reason - it's not OMGUS.  And I don't see how you can use OMGUS as a scumtell in this situation anyway.

You entire point was based on a lie, that all he was doing was busing "I think it's a fair question to ask." You are a hypocrite even more now, good job.

Really it was a OMGUS, I asked you why you would do that (which I have now learned is called chainsawing) so you flip your shit and vote me.

Ignoring the point of what I said and putting words in my mouth.
I don't see how I put words into your mouth - you said nuke was "obviously scum", and then voted me for not picking up on this.  If you feel this isn't a fair summary, please correct it.

Okay I will. I said nuke was "obviously scum", and then voted you for chainsaw and ignoring arguments. Then you misrepresent somewhat why I am voting for you. Than you go on to say I don't even think nuke is scum, I never said that ever, ever. EVER. That is putting words in my mouth.

Literally no content in our argument, you seem to just dismiss me and ignore everything I say.
Your first point had you apparently not wanting to lynch scum.  I didn't understand the second thing you said at all.

Wut.

I say I want to lynch him AND YOU TAKE THAT TO MEAN I DON'T WANT TO LYNCH HIM!?!
The second point was me saying that he is scum.

Putting words in my mouth again, and ignoring me again, great.
Hyperbole, perhaps, but again, I don't see "Putting words in your mouth" anywhere.  I didn't fully understand your first point (and in any case, I don't let players escape on a deflectionary basis) and the second thing you said was so wrong I couldn't respond to it at all.

You said I was saying that you should attack nuke and not me, therefor putting words into my mouth. The second thing was the base of my argument, you are attacking someone on one thing well ignoring all other things from that person.

Your argument remains fundamentally broken.  You are saying I am scum with Nuke - if Nuke is not scum, your case comes to absolutely nothing.  Logically, you would be pushing to get Nuke lynched today (attacking me too, sure, but Nuke would have to be the one you'd push).

You defense remains fundamentally broken. You are saying I don't think Nuke is scum. Wrong. I want you our nuke to be lynched today, you are just seem that much more scummier to me and therefor I am voting you and by arguing with you trying to get others to vote you. I don't see why It is better to lynch one scum other the other when the scum I am trying to lynch seems easier to lynch. How about I push to get you lynched today (attacking Nuke too, sure, but you would be the one I push).

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 09, 2010, 07:45:19 pm »

Pretty colors! *poke*

Anyway, sorry for the absence.  Things IRL got hectic and I couldn't get much time alone with my laptop.

Unvote.  I'm seeing a whole lot of jumping at shadows and not much in the way of substantial arguments.  My impressions are that Criptfiend and NUKE9.13 are a team of some sort.  I smell a gambit.  Probably not bussing this early in the game, unless they're trying to clear NUKE.  Could be something he's cooked up to draw scum out of the woodwork, though.

well you cant get in this dome piece to see you it turns, im military intelligence. who do you think the scum are, Toaster?
Pimpson - You appear to be a moron, or possibly a troll.  Learn to use quotes.

I will vote Pimpson if someone else does.  I'd rather see him lynched, but I do want to see Cript's alignment, so I won't cause a nolynch.

Pimpson

• Bay Watcher
  • All i do is slap hoes and slam cadillac doors.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #153 on: June 10, 2010, 12:15:35 am »

well you cant get in this dome piece to see you it turns, im military intelligence. who do you think the scum are, Toaster?
Pimpson - You appear to be a moron, or possibly a troll.  Learn to use quotes.

I will vote Pimpson if someone else does.  I'd rather see him lynched, but I do want to see Cript's alignment, so I won't cause a nolynch.

Unvote.
Lonewolf I
- You seem to be jumping on the bandwagon here, and in your passiveness, you still fail to present a valid reason to lynch me, other than my not having used any quotes thus far. maybe you just want to vote me to set a smokescreen to veil yourself from any action, seeing as how, until now, you have no votes against you. you may just be very busy IRL, or you may be worthless scum that must die to protect the other townsfolk.
There are 3 ninjas in this signature. try and find them.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 10, 2010, 01:47:56 am »

Lonewolf I[/color] - You seem to be jumping on the bandwagon here, and in your passiveness, you still fail to present a valid reason to lynch me, other than my not having used any quotes thus far. maybe you just want to vote me to set a smokescreen to veil yourself from any action, seeing as how, until now, you have no votes against you. you may just be very busy IRL, or you may be worthless scum that must die to protect the other townsfolk.

Wow! You're coherent!  Still, you're not contributing much.  I don't have a valid reason to believe that you are scum, but then, I don't have a valid reason to believe anyone is scum yet.  I want you gone because you're contributing less than nothing to the townie cause.

How am I being passive?  I want you lynched, but I'd rather lynch Criptfiend for information than have the day end in a nolynch and get nothing.  I will cast my vote and see you dead if the opportunity presents itself, but I see no reason to tie things up and cause unneeded drama at this time.

Random vote stage is over; you are quite welcome. Gods, I hate RVS.

NUKE9.13 - Why so quick to declare RVS over?  Cript and Leaf sniping at one another is certainly both interesting and informative, and you yourself have provided much food for thought, but like I said in my last post, everyone is still jumping at shadows.  It looks to me like a subtle attempt to focus everyone on the Leaf/Cript fight, which only makes sense if you are scum and neither of them are your scumbuddies.  Otherwise you would simply observe the fight, continue your own scumhunting, and maybe step in with a question or two here and there, as your own suspicions cropped up.

Just to be clear, I'm not questioning your own scumhunting.  You seem to be doing so rather effectively.  I question your announcement that RVS is over, which makes sense to me if you are scum.  Please explain it.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 10, 2010, 08:25:50 am »

Unvote Pimpson.  That's much better.

The Leaf/cript argument is stupid.  It could very well be two townies flailing at each other, so I'd rather not lynch either of them today, barring one of them slipping something.

I'll take this time to ask Jokerman why he feels the need to vote GeneralGuy for attacking a lurker while he is lurking himself.  Also, do you think Nuke is scum?  Who else do you suspect?

And so as I am answering my own questions:  I think at least one of Nuke/cript/leaf is scum, vaguely in that order.  Obviously I want more out of Joker, hence my vote.  Also, I had forgotten Pandar was playing, with his whopping two posts.  At least one scum is lurking away right now.

Nuke, on that note:  Do you suspect Leafsnail?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 10, 2010, 09:08:39 am »

Random vote stage is over; you are quite welcome. Gods, I hate RVS.

NUKE9.13 - Why so quick to declare RVS over?  Cript and Leaf sniping at one another is certainly both interesting and informative, and you yourself have provided much food for thought, but like I said in my last post, everyone is still jumping at shadows.  It looks to me like a subtle attempt to focus everyone on the Leaf/Cript fight, which only makes sense if you are scum and neither of them are your scumbuddies.  Otherwise you would simply observe the fight, continue your own scumhunting, and maybe step in with a question or two here and there, as your own suspicions cropped up.

Just to be clear, I'm not questioning your own scumhunting.  You seem to be doing so rather effectively.  I question your announcement that RVS is over, which makes sense to me if you are scum.  Please explain it.
You seem to misunderstand the definition of RVS. RVS is the bit at the start of the game where people vote at random, with no goal or reason. Once people are posting with a reason in mind, it is over. For good.
It ended here, with this post: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57489.msg1300598#msg1300598 ; the first post of the game where someone was serious about what they were saying.

Now that that's cleared up.
"Just to be clear, I'm not questioning your own scumhunting.  You seem to be doing so rather effectively."
Thank you for the compliment. However, compliments are not wanted. Only insults and arguments. Compliments are a form of buddying.

"Leaf/Cript"
Has gone on too long now, yes, and they are going round in circles. Both players are apparently too lazy to just lay down some conclusive arguments. However, I have yet to see a good reason for Cript not to vote for obvscum, so my vote remains on him.
Yes, it is perfectly possible that Leaf is scum. They could both be scum (mafia/werewolf). However, I doubt that they are both scum on the same team. That would be stupid of them.

Also, do you think Nuke is scum? 
Do you think I am scum? You seem to think it is a possibility. Could you list the arguments against me?
Long Live United Forenia!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 10, 2010, 11:36:55 am »

Yes, it is perfectly possible that Leaf is scum. They could both be scum (mafia/werewolf). However, I doubt that they are both scum on the same team. That would be stupid of them.
Unvote Vote NUKE
Something just... rings very very wrong about this. Why would you feel the need to add this? Especially since the post and the question you quoted weren't even directed at you. The one that was, later on, asked not if "he might be scum" but if you "suspected" him - you seem evasive. Of course he might be scum - anyone could be. Why did you dodge the question, though? Do you actually suspect him?
Your reasoning for lynching crypt is also weak - everything that has said, and you're still focused on a single piece of evidence from a number of pages ago. You really can't do any better?

That said, Pandarsenic and Webadict are both way way to quiet - they should be doing a lot more in this game, and that makes me suspicious. Don't think I'm not watching you two.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 10, 2010, 11:39:17 am »

That said, Pandarsenic and Webadict are both way way to quiet - they should be doing a lot more in this game, and that makes me suspicious. Don't think I'm not watching you two.
You think they need a ka-proding?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 10, 2010, 11:41:37 am »

Eh, let 'em lurk. Maybe they'll kill each other in the night. Heh.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 10, 2010, 12:08:36 pm »

Nah nah. I'm just elsewhere this game. I had to give up modding a game and can't even quote people.

I might need to... Quit mafia for some time.

Yeah, I might need a replacement, since I'm hardly participating.

But, NUKE and Leafsnail are scum. Jokerman is also scum.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 10, 2010, 01:11:48 pm »

Nah nah. I'm just elsewhere this game. I had to give up modding a game and can't even quote people.

I might need to... Quit mafia for some time.

Yeah, I might need a replacement, since I'm hardly participating.
No wai!
I'll try and find replacements, it seems Martian needs one as well.

EDIT: Now Pandarsenic needs a replacement (Read his thread) Thats 3 replacements!
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 01:17:30 pm by spitfire684 »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 10, 2010, 01:17:52 pm »

Unvote Vote NUKE
Something just... rings very very wrong about this. Why would you feel the need to add this? Especially since the post and the question you quoted weren't even directed at you. The one that was, later on, asked not if "he might be scum" but if you "suspected" him - you seem evasive. Of course he might be scum - anyone could be. Why did you dodge the question, though? Do you actually suspect him?
True. On review, I did not properly answer the question. Allow me to do so now:
Quote from: Toaster
Nuke, on that note:  Do you suspect Leafsnail?
No, not really.

Quote from: GlyphGryph
Your reasoning for lynching crypt is also weak - everything that has said, and you're still focused on a single piece of evidence from a number of pages ago. You really can't do any better?
Seeing as every other point flows forth from the that central issue, no I can't. Additionally, isn't it good enough? Not voting for scum is pretty heinous.
Long Live United Forenia!

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
Re: Monks and Masons Mafia Day 1: So it Begins. (3 Replacements needed)
« Reply #163 on: June 10, 2010, 02:00:35 pm »

3 Hours left till lynch occurs.
I like reminding people.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Monks and Masons Mafia Day 1: So it Begins. (3 Replacements needed)
« Reply #164 on: June 10, 2010, 02:21:09 pm »

I'll try to play until you find one, but I'm more of a drain than not.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 29