Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29

Author Topic: Monks and Masons Mafia - END! Wolves win!  (Read 27672 times)

Pimpson

• Bay Watcher
  • All i do is slap hoes and slam cadillac doors.
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
Re: Monks and Masons Mafia Day 1: So it Begins.
« Reply #120 on: June 08, 2010, 03:14:37 am »

so because i confuse you, i automatically get the vote? because you dont want to seen scummy? your very reasoning sounds scummy to me. for anyone, town or scum, violence shouldnt be at the forefront of your reactions, at least for a non violent offense...
There are 3 ninjas in this signature. try and find them.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 08, 2010, 09:58:44 am »

Only about 7 hours left until the day ends.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 08, 2010, 10:00:13 am »

Pimpson:  If your argument is confusing (or, in my opinion, illogical) then you're not helping the town.  Confusion amongst the townies only aids the scum.  Be clear with your arguments so that others can follow them.  If you can clearly articulate your reasoning and accusations, then I'll move my vote- assuming your comments show you as not scummy.

GeneralGuy: So ask them questions as well.  There's nothing wrong with going off to the side, but you don't have to stick to a single point of attack.  Personally, I like splitting off my posts so I can get more information to consider.  Also, don't give up on someone because they don't reply- pound on them until you get something.  If they're truly ignoring you, other people will pick up on it.  However, I'd say he didn't respond to you because you didn't actually ask him a question- just voted with a comment.  Question him!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 08, 2010, 02:59:07 pm »

...Can we get an extension?  There are several people who need to get in here and talk.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 08, 2010, 02:59:15 pm »

Pimpson, why didn't you respond to me?

Also, I have no idea what you meant about violence, and stop hedging.

Quote from: GeneralGuy
I'm just a bit undecided with the main argument, and don't know what to add there. If I voted criptfiend, NUKE, or leafsnail with no real reason given, I'm sure someone would accuse me of being scum. So, to bring some different help, I question Pimpson. Sure he didn't say much, but what he did say confused me.
I'm sure someone would accuse me of being scum. So,
Seriously? You voted him because voting one of those other people would have made you look like scum?

Anyways, Unvote. Pimpson, I DO want some goddamn responses, but I got something to do.

Webadict - Its been a while, and I may be remembering wrong, but I don't recall you being much of a "single occasional line sit back and watch" type player. You've been around - what have you been doing? Why haven't you been hunting? It seems to me like you haven't even been trying. Your vote is still on Nuke, who you've been conveniently ignoring to make asides about how other people are playing. Conveniently, he's also about to be lynched. Why don't you justify yourself, scum?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 08, 2010, 02:59:43 pm »

I second the extension.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 08, 2010, 03:02:05 pm »

2/3 for extention
1 more needed.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2010, 03:03:44 pm by spitfire684 »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 08, 2010, 03:53:27 pm »

I too will call for a extention,

SHAD0Wdump

• Bay Watcher
  • Hiding in SPAAACE!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 08, 2010, 04:16:53 pm »

I'll call for a extension as well.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 08, 2010, 04:22:10 pm »

Criptfeind's argument is still fundamentally flawed.

If I am chainsawing Nuke (and that is all his accusation is), logically, he should be pushing to lynch him first.  On the other hand, he's scum, so such reasoning doesn't apply in any case.

Extension is good.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 08, 2010, 04:23:08 pm »

Extention has been reached
New deadline: 23:00 GMT Thursday 10th June

I'll call for a extension as well.
Are you actually playing in this game?

GeneralGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • lurky lurk lurk
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 08, 2010, 04:46:38 pm »

Quote from: GeneralGuy
I'm just a bit undecided with the main argument, and don't know what to add there. If I voted criptfiend, NUKE, or leafsnail with no real reason given, I'm sure someone would accuse me of being scum. So, to bring some different help, I question Pimpson. Sure he didn't say much, but what he did say confused me.
I'm sure someone would accuse me of being scum. So,
Seriously? You voted him because voting one of those other people would have made you look like scum?
Without a reason that's not copying another's reasoning, yes, I did think that. I now do realize I could've still voted to put on pressure and question.

Pimpson: How did you get to the conclusion that toaster thinks you're scum by him telling Jokerman to hit you irl? You seem to take it so seriously, even though I think he was just joking a bit. You're too jumpy.
Toaster - why would you think i would know that?but we might, and i think you are some flavor of scum.
who's we?

And on a bit unrelated note:
well you cant get in this dome piece to see you it turns, im military intelligence. who do you think the scum are, Toaster?
I have no idea what you just said there.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 08, 2010, 05:02:52 pm »

Criptfeind's argument is still fundamentally flawed.

If I am chainsawing Nuke (and that is all his accusation is), logically, he should be pushing to lynch him first.  On the other hand, he's scum, so such reasoning doesn't apply in any case.

Christ, how hypocritical can you get anyway? First you say I was chainsawing [iwhen you are chainsawing[/i], than you accuse me of saying

OMG NUKE DID SOMETHING SCUMMY IGNORE ME AND GO ATTACK HIM PLZ

well saying that nuke is more scummy than you so I should attack him instead.

Can you at this point reconcile this?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 08, 2010, 05:10:25 pm »

Sorry, GlyphGryph. Electricity went out. As for NUKE, he's spouting nonsense, and he HAS been protecting Leafsnail. They are protecting each other and Leafsnail is getting angry at the things that are true! It's revoltingly stupid. Jokerman has also popped in to say "Hi bye" so add him to the list of scum. Criptfeind isn't scum, or at least isn't as scummy looking as Leafsnail. It doesn't take a genius (or does it?) To see that.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 08, 2010, 05:12:06 pm »

Cript - I originally thought it was a chainsaw defence, before realizing later it was a shitty deflection.  Either way, you should be attacking Nuke, and either way, you are scum.

Webadict - examples.  Now.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 29