Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Well, I go to the doctors...  (Read 8860 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Well, I go to the doctors...
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 01:03:44 am »

Exactly how the heck did you figure that out? Were you just putting magnets on your head?

If you're anywhere near that pizza place then you're in a rural area so that rules out good old Detroit industrial accident superpowers. Also, why is that pizza place next to so many graveyards? I sense a meat-pie and demon barber like connection
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 01:05:29 am by piecewise »

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 01:14:14 am »

Probably has something to do with his work at what I assume is a university. Safety is for wimps.

I know one guy who told me (and was backed up by his peers) that he was exposed to a neurotoxin one time that has a hibernation period of six months before it violently and painfully kills you. He spent the six months after that being extremely afraid.

If that ever happened to me, I'd probably break out into extreme hedonism.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 01:23:46 am »

you figure it out when when you aproach the fridge to get leftover pizza only to find your out and thus close it and bang your head on the outside of the fridge only to learn you've pulled up several magnets and scattered crude artwork all over the floor... and the stuff I do warrants that I dont get to live in any heavily populated areas like detroit.

I wish I could do this stuff in a university but I have the fact that I had a mental breakdown and assulted three people writen into my record...I do it in my subbasement.

I cant take those other pictures today I'll be asleep from some time around 3-6 (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) till around 6-7 tuesday morning, so very soon. (I blame my sleep augmentations for why it has to be today and why I feel like i'm in a literal hell)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 01:31:19 am by Hungry »
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 01:32:50 am »

Probably has something to do with his work at what I assume is a university. Safety is for wimps.

I know one guy who told me (and was backed up by his peers) that he was exposed to a neurotoxin one time that has a hibernation period of six months before it violently and painfully kills you. He spent the six months after that being extremely afraid.

If that ever happened to me, I'd probably break out into extreme hedonism.
And here I thought you all ready were a hedonist.

you figure it out when when you aproach the fridge to get leftover pizza only to find your out and thus close it and bang your head on the outside of the fridge only to learn you've pulled up several magnets and scattered crude artwork all over the floor... and the stuff I do warrants that I dont get to live in any heavily populated areas like detroit.

I wish I could do this stuff in a university but I have the fact that I had a mental breakdown and assulted three people writen into my record...I do it in my subbasement.

Trying to recreate the whole "Radioactive boy scout" incident eh?

Hungry

• Bay Watcher
  • Former controller of Zombie Fenrir
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 01:47:23 am »

fucking hedonists...

and since I had to look it up no, and I dont dabble in nuclear reactors or things that will clearly damage or kill me...at this point anyways...but alot of test animals are going to die before that horribleness.
Breccia isnt in DF, like garden slugs.
Cheese for the Cheese boat!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2010, 12:00:00 pm »

troll
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:05:16 pm by ChairmanPoo »
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Hyndis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2010, 03:51:09 pm »

troll

Already called it in the 3rd reply.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57466.msg1257975#msg1257975

What he's describing is not anatomically possible unless:

1) He has a metal plate in his head.
2) He has shrapnel in his head.

Either way, it'll show up on an x-ray.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2010, 04:49:41 pm »

troll

Already called it in the 3rd reply.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=57466.msg1257975#msg1257975

What he's describing is not anatomically possible unless:

1) He has a metal plate in his head.
2) He has shrapnel in his head.

Either way, it'll show up on an x-ray.
I always thought he might have had a screw loose, but I never imaged it would actually be embedded in his skull

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2010, 06:05:10 pm »

Plus, all this dramatic, Armok-y stuff about his "experiments" and "uber dark history".
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010, 08:18:03 pm »

and the casualness his doctor supposedly recommended exploratory surgery. For a few days later.

Worse, exploratory neurosurgery. I'm pretty sure no neurosurgeon will get into someone's head without at the very least a CT, and a very good reason.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2010, 09:52:11 pm »

They want to do 'exploratary' surgery on your head to look for magnetic substances?...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

moocowmoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2010, 10:35:35 pm »

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2010, 10:39:22 pm »

you figure it out when when you aproach the fridge to get leftover pizza only to find your out and thus close it and bang your head on the outside of the fridge only to learn you've pulled up several magnets and scattered crude artwork all over the floor...

You seriously expect us to believe this? If this is true, get on the goddamn local news, because you're just that weird.

Laughing at the idea that your skull somehow attracts magnets so much better than the side of a fridge, though.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2010, 07:56:55 am »

I'm not one to call LIES over everything, but here's an idea to help you prove it, if you feel that necessary.
Depending on the camera, you could make a short recording of your forehead without glue and then the magnet on your forehead.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8