Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 128

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 212265 times)

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #1125 on: July 26, 2011, 08:04:22 pm »

Your brains voice sounds like a dude because there's a shortage of female voice modulators.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: July 26, 2011, 08:05:20 pm »

I laughed out loud at the brain part, that was fucking hilarious. Thank god I have a high enough speech skill to reason with myself though.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: July 26, 2011, 08:56:54 pm »

Personally, I adore Small Guns.

I love this mod where you can get a whole ton of modern weapons, especially with their own mods (one of my favorite parts of the game).

Which one is better, WMX or WME? I can never remember.

Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: July 26, 2011, 09:12:25 pm »

I'd say WME. It's got more weapon modifications and works better with other mods.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #1129 on: July 26, 2011, 09:51:17 pm »

wish there was a mod to let you play as a caravaneer, sandbox style. You move around the towns working you deals and your faction rep, etc. Kinda like Mount and Blade, but in Fallout NV world.

Not sure why I wrote this, but I'm gonna click POST anyway :P
I got nothing

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: July 27, 2011, 06:34:04 am »

I prefer WMX, it has more mods that actually makes things look different from vanilla NV, and it adds iron sights to some weapons that don't have them in vanilla (laser pistol and laser rifle, there might be more).
Entropy is not what it used to be.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: July 27, 2011, 11:21:52 am »

wish there was a mod to let you play as a caravaneer, sandbox style. You move around the towns working you deals and your faction rep, etc. Kinda like Mount and Blade, but in Fallout NV world.

You've probably played this, but if not: I'm certain it will interest you.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SugarFreeGames/caravaneer

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #1132 on: July 27, 2011, 11:35:47 am »

You've probably played this, but if not: I'm certain it will interest you.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/SugarFreeGames/caravaneer

I did, that was on my mind when I posted it. Yes, this would be awesome.
I got nothing

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: August 07, 2011, 08:01:48 pm »

I bought all of the DLC's for new vegas last week, and thoroughly enjoyed Dead Money, felt Honest Hearts was good but could have had more quests, and found Old World Blues to be amazing.
Now all the DLC is 50% off. It's probably the best time to open wallets if you've been considering buying the DLC.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: August 07, 2011, 09:12:51 pm »

I bought all of the DLC's for new vegas last week, and thoroughly enjoyed Dead Money, felt Honest Hearts was good but could have had more quests, and found Old World Blues to be amazing.
Now all the DLC is 50% off. It's probably the best time to open wallets if you've been considering buying the DLC.

I didn't know people were legally allowed to post about liking fallout DLC's. Amazing.
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: August 08, 2011, 01:09:00 am »

Yeah, Honest Hearts could really use some optional quests. They've took the effort to make a really nice world for it and all you get to do is the main quest line.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: August 08, 2011, 01:48:05 am »

I didn't know people were legally allowed to post about liking fallout DLC's. Amazing.
I'm pretty certain that at least half of the people who actually played the New Vegas ones enjoyed at least one.
Yeah, Honest Hearts could really use some optional quests. They've took the effort to make a really nice world for it and all you get to do is the main quest line.
They didn't really do a good job of going anywhere with the interest they piqued with the DLC, really. I was interested in the caves father, the origins of the tribes, and several other things, but once I was interested there wasn't really much more to learn about them. I'm just hoping that they'll use the mormons again in a later game, because there's so much potential in them and it's nowhere near fully realized in the DLC.

FunctionZero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: August 08, 2011, 02:03:07 am »

I find it wierd that Steam's already having the New Vegas and all the DLCs sale pack, when the final DLC is still unreleased (the one with the Courier vs. Courier battle thingy).

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: August 08, 2011, 02:04:44 am »

*cough*Lonesome Road*cough*
/pedantry
*Hugs*

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: August 08, 2011, 02:13:08 am »

I figured the point was to whet the appetites of whoever buys the first 3 DLC's for the last one which ties up the story.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 128