Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 128

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 212365 times)

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #930 on: April 24, 2011, 06:09:28 pm »

I slaughtered a whole legion camp then threw their bodies into a very large non escapable pit with a queen radscorpions in it and resurrected them to fight the scorpions for my enjoyment. Thank you console commands.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 24, 2011, 06:14:22 pm »

Should I go to the Legion island to kill Caeser?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 24, 2011, 06:31:16 pm »

It's quite fun, but there are guys in there with Ballistic Fists (100 Unarmed weapon) that hit like a truck. I tried at level 16 with decent Small Guns, and only won by exploiting the AI's inability to jump.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: April 24, 2011, 07:35:24 pm »

It's entirely possible to dodge their artillery fire. I ran up to their gate while zig-zagging to throw off their aim, IIRC, and only had to heal myself a couple times on the way there due to a few lucky shots that landed near me.

It was months ago, so I don't know if I used any chems to boost my damage resistance or speed, but I don't think so. They were quite shocked that I made it, but allowed me to come inside once I had gotten there.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 24, 2011, 07:38:04 pm »

I tried a few times, then read a walkthrough and found out exactly which 3 buildings you had to hide in. You have exactly enough time to run between those during the time they're reloading. After that it's a no brainer (it's still not exact, but basically, the key feature of those buildings is that they have a ceiling (or a piece of a ceiling).

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 24, 2011, 07:44:32 pm »

Should I go to the Legion island to kill Caeser?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 24, 2011, 07:49:44 pm »

I slaughtered a whole legion camp then threw their bodies into a very large non escapable pit with a queen radscorpions in it and resurrected them to fight the scorpions for my enjoyment. Thank you console commands.
One playthrough I decided to attempt to epitomize the legion. I nabbed Centurion armor and the Gladius by handing that guy near the river in his office a stick of dynamite, then walked over to the NCR camp outside new vegas. I ate and killed hundreds of soldiers before reaching level 5. It was insanely difficult and insanely fun.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #937 on: April 25, 2011, 07:51:25 pm »

I'm loving the YCS/186.

Kickass weapon for a kickass game.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 25, 2011, 07:56:33 pm »

What's the YCS?

Is it a plasma rifle?
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 25, 2011, 07:59:36 pm »

Nope, nope, it's a unique Gauss Rifle. One of the best weapons in the game, especially for snipers.

You can find it in a Mercenary camp east of Brooks Tumbleweed Ranch.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #940 on: April 25, 2011, 08:00:05 pm »

What's the YCS?

Is it a plasma rifle?
Gauss Rifle. It's like normal gauss rifles except better.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 25, 2011, 08:01:33 pm »

Better watch out though, it'll be used by this one guy and he doesn't like people like us very much.

I suggest sniping him from far away with a silenced weapon and stuff.

Or break out the Heavy Incinerators, if need be.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 25, 2011, 08:02:14 pm »

I *LOVE* gauss rifles!

Is it as hardcore as the gauss rifle on Fallout 3?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 25, 2011, 08:02:44 pm »

I *LOVE* gauss rifles!

Is it as hardcore as the gauss rifle on Fallout 3?
HARDCORE-ER
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 25, 2011, 08:34:47 pm »

Doesn't spawn if you went for the Wild Wasteland trait, though. You get the Alien Blaster instead.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 128