Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 128

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 212379 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #900 on: April 24, 2011, 07:42:05 am »

Does anyone know if it is even possible to piss the California guys off? I've killed one of their camps for the Legion, I've killed the camp in the southwest, I've killed the guys protecting the metro...
I even sniped three guards + a dog guarding a solar plant and when I ran to their leader with my machete she greeted me  ::)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: April 24, 2011, 07:47:37 am »

The NCR? Yeah. I once had hitmen onto me.

Also, I was once hated by them.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Ampersand

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: April 24, 2011, 07:48:47 am »

Once you have a platinum chip, but before you do platinum chip related missions, you are basically immune to infamy related things from either the NCR, or the Legion. They want the chip, and are willing to ignore everything you do until you commit the chip to a faction.
!!&!!

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: April 24, 2011, 07:51:06 am »

Really? Because when I had the chip, I was shunned by the Legion.

That was after killing heaps of them and eating their corpses, of course.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: April 24, 2011, 07:51:26 am »

Yeah they also send two hitmen but after telling them that I didn't want another 'chance' but I just wanted to kill them they walked away saying I better stop being a pain in the ass (might not be literally what they said, it was a while ago).
I shit them in the back and killed them...

Also, how do you get to the tower with all the artillery? I found the train tunnel but even when leaving the tunnel while sneaking with a stealth-boy the bomb me to heaven immediately :S

FAKEEDIT: I gave the chip to the Ceaser guy and I killed dr House.

REALEDIT: I also killed a Legion centurion to get his fancy suit and after fast traveling away and back the Legion didn't care anymore...

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: April 24, 2011, 07:53:57 am »

Did the fancy Legion dude have a Machete Gladius?

They're pretty cool weapons.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: April 24, 2011, 07:55:31 am »

I use the Machette I got from destroying a California outpost

EDIT: does nonody know how to get to the artillery tower in one piece?

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: April 24, 2011, 07:56:12 am »

I use the Machette I got from destroying a California outpost
What's that one?

Also, NCR elite guards have KICK ARSE armour.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: April 24, 2011, 08:01:59 am »

Ehh, its in the top left corner, north east of Vegas. There is a black dude saying you shouldn't cross. If you do guys from a tower will fire artillery to you which is basically a very buffed up missile. They cannot be dodged and neither does sneaking or stealth boys help. The black guy wants to make a bet with you if you get there and you also need to get there for Ceasar. The betting guy tell you there is a train tunnel leading you there but if you go in there and manage to not get killed by the ghouls and the mines you'll get bomber if you leave the other end...

I need to get there for the Legion, for the Brotherhood of Steel and maybe for another faction but I'm not sure.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: April 24, 2011, 08:03:35 am »

Ehh, its in the top left corner, north east of Vegas. There is a black dude saying you shouldn't cross. If you do guys from a tower will fire artillery to you which is basically a very buffed up missile. They cannot be dodged and neither does sneaking or stealth boys help. The black guy wants to make a bet with you if you get there and you also need to get there for Ceasar. The betting guy tell you there is a train tunnel leading you there but if you go in there and manage to not get killed by the ghouls and the mines you'll get bomber if you leave the other end...

I need to get there for the Legion, for the Brotherhood of Steel and maybe for another faction but I'm not sure.
That's not a tower. It's an air-base controlled by the Boomers.

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: April 24, 2011, 08:05:24 am »

The Boomers? I got through to them by running from ruin to ruin, moving along the left. A bit of trial and error finding the places that actually provide cover, but I managed.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: April 24, 2011, 08:06:06 am »

I'll try again than

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: April 24, 2011, 08:09:57 am »

Does anyone else find killing people for the purpose of eating them on this game fun?

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: April 24, 2011, 08:12:12 am »

what about killing women so you can give their dress to your companion>
And about the boombers base, where are the ruins you speak off? If I walk two meters further than where the black dude is they start bombing me...

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: April 24, 2011, 08:14:29 am »

The ruins are destroyed houses scattered around the place.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 128