Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 128

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 212404 times)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #855 on: March 20, 2011, 01:58:07 am »

I'm having trouble installing this. When it's done installing, it says ''One item failed to verify'' and a day after I play it, it dosen't run.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: March 20, 2011, 05:03:46 am »

I'm having trouble installing this. When it's done installing, it says ''One item failed to verify'' and a day after I play it, it dosen't run.
Have you tried redownloading? Sucks but I think it may fix it.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: March 20, 2011, 05:24:32 am »

Have you tried redownloading? Sucks but I think it may fix it.
I don't know how...
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #858 on: March 20, 2011, 04:18:23 pm »

Try updating your GPU drivers.

I've already done the basic stuff to fix graphics glitches - updated drivers (are currently most recent), turned down settings, stuck d3d9.dll in (made problem worse, not better), and so on.

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: March 20, 2011, 04:43:43 pm »

dragon:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Angel of Death,
« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 04:48:48 pm by Duuvian »
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: March 20, 2011, 09:40:14 pm »

I think I just successfully re-installed it.

Astral

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTER_TENTACLES:RIBCAGE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: March 24, 2011, 09:58:23 am »

I'm looking at revisiting this after a couple months of not playing (after I beat Dragon Age: Awakening, of course).

What mods would you guys suggest? I downloaded the updated version of FOOK2 recently, and other mods that come to mind are the no-auto-aim, realistic health, realistic headshots, and a couple others that I can't remember. I'm aiming for a faster-paced game that's slightly more, well, realistic (no having to empty two clips into a Cazador's head to kill the damn thing). Any well done quest expansions or weapon/armor addition suggestions are welcome as well.
What Darwin was too polite to say, my friends, is that we came to rule the Earth not because we were the smartest, or even the meanest, but because we have always been the craziest, most murderous motherfuckers in the jungle. -Stephen King's Cell
It's viable to keep a dead rabbit in the glove compartment to take a drink every now and then.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #862 on: March 24, 2011, 10:21:56 am »

There's a great mod out there that expands the number of weapon mods considerably. It makes the whole feature a lot more entertaining.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.

Saint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: March 24, 2011, 10:50:00 am »

I had to custom mod mine to be almost like stalker.
It made it hard as fuck considering the AI is shit and hard coded in. I tired though and it made the game a LOT harder and more fun. I had to seek out places to sleep and be even slighly safe, I had to place mines just to survive the night. It was bad ass.
Hazordhu 2: Dwarven recruits wanted!
You should all be ashamed of yourselves.  The obvious solution is to chain the baby up at the entrance as a kobold detector.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #864 on: March 25, 2011, 07:30:21 am »

Yup, sounds like the STALKER games - best FPS series I've ever played, 'tis a shame they never got as popular as Halo or stuff like that.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: March 25, 2011, 07:43:46 am »

Is there a mod that makes the game have more radiation? It is really lacking in radiation. Also, what's the best non-unique weapon that isn't extremely rare?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 07:46:47 am by Angel Of Death »

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: March 25, 2011, 07:49:56 am »

Is there a mod that makes the game have more radiation? It is really lacking in radiation. Also, what's the best non-unique weapon that isn't extremely rare?

There's a reason why it's lacking in radiation.
Find out ingame.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: March 25, 2011, 07:53:29 am »

Find out ingame.
Because it's lacking in Radaway?

Smitehappy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: March 25, 2011, 08:38:23 am »

Find out ingame.
Because it's lacking in Radaway?

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 02:37:56 pm by Smitehappy »
Interestingly, Armok's name actually originates from arm_ok, a variable in one of Toady's earlier games that kept track of how many of your arms weren't missing.

PTTG??

• Bay Watcher
  • Kringrus! Babak crulurg tingra!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nowherepublishing.com
« Reply #869 on: March 25, 2011, 10:01:12 am »

Hah, that guy's such a misanthrope, but he's a good doctor. That's just like him.
A thousand million pool balls made from precious metals, covered in beef stock.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 128