Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 128

Author Topic: Fallout: New Vegas  (Read 212519 times)

Eugenitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout: New Vegas
« Reply #615 on: October 31, 2010, 02:22:27 am »

I was going to ally with the Brotherhood. Really I was.

Then they pulled that shit with the slave collar and after the NCR guy got it off, I systematically exterminated them with their own gauss rifles, with help from Boone and Ed-E.

Then we put away the entire Legion command in the same way. Mori Caesar!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 31, 2010, 04:27:22 am »

Then they pulled that shit with the slave collar and after the NCR guy got it off, I systematically exterminated them with their own gauss rifles, with help from Boone and Ed-E.
You're not the only one. Let's just say I really loved those turrets.
Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Virtz

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 31, 2010, 05:57:29 am »

I miss the car from fallout 2.  They should bring that back.  Either that or the hummer from fallout tactics.  Driving a hummer through a radioactive wasteland is pretty much the definition of freedom.
Considering the difficulties the game engine has even with simple box stacking (for physics-enabled boxes), I'd imagine a car would be more of a nightmare than the car modded in in Stalker.

Eugenitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 31, 2010, 06:29:19 am »

You're not the only one. Let's just say I really loved those turrets.

Yeah, great move on the Brotherhood's part there- let's code in a function to reverse the turrets' targeting criteria! Those turrets took out almost all of L1.

The Brotherhood went down way easier than the Legion did; I found myself using missile spam (Annabelle, unique missile launcher) after a few reloads when entering a tent with 10+ enemies right next to me. And then who was in that tent but Benny! He made a mistake; he didn't make sure I was dead. Let's just put it this way- I did not make the same mistake.

Slavery is not something I tolerate in Fallout games. Paradise Falls got the same treatment, as did The Pitt. A majorly cheesy scripted event where I lose my equipment? Fine, assholes- I'll just start punching out guards, take their weapons and armor, and then start a campaign of extermination from the inside out. I know it's not what the plot wanted me to do. Fuck the plot.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 31, 2010, 06:38:35 am »

Arrite, I'm making a trait pack. All the traits from previous Fallout games and the ones from Van Buren that were possible are already added. There will be many more, and here's your chance to contribute! This is what I need from your traits:
  • Name:
  • Description:
  • Conditions (if any):
  • Trait Effects:
If you have all these, chances are your trait will appear in the pack!

Now get inventin'! :D

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 31, 2010, 08:35:23 am »

Am I the only one who didn't hate Benny?  I mean, yes he shot me, but he was so classy about it.  It's water under the bridge.  Why does everyone have to bring that one up?
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Calhoun

• Bay Watcher
  • Reusable-Box
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 31, 2010, 09:55:38 am »

Am I the only one who didn't hate Benny?  I mean, yes he shot me, but he was so classy about it.  It's water under the bridge.  Why does everyone have to bring that one up?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Kill me once, shame on you. Kill me twice, shame on me!

Didn't hate him though.
I know it's unrealistic, but I can't help but imagine little bearded babies for dwarves. In my mind, they come out of the womb fully bearded. That's how the mother carries them around, too, she just drags them around by the beard or ties it to her belt. When the father's on duty, he just ties their beards together and the baby just kind of hangs there, swinging to and fro with Urist McDaddy's movements.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 31, 2010, 10:14:55 am »

I smashed his arms and legs in with a shovel then let him crawl aways away before I finished him with a smack to the head, but no I didn't hate him, just payback.
Nom nom nom

rawr359

• Bay Watcher
  • dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 31, 2010, 11:52:00 am »

yeah, I was tempted to crucify benny for his shit, but I decided against it. His gun is awesome.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 31, 2010, 01:42:40 pm »

Kill me once, shame on you. Kill me twice, shame on me!

Didn't hate him though.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2010, 01:44:39 pm by Grakelin »
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 31, 2010, 01:48:27 pm »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 31, 2010, 01:55:30 pm »

NCR quest spoiler inside
Nom nom nom

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 31, 2010, 04:25:46 pm »

NCR quest spoiler inside
That's exactly what I did.

To each his own.
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

Lap

• Bay Watcher
  • I <3 Lua
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 02, 2010, 03:05:24 pm »

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 02, 2010, 04:53:32 pm »

I bet if you figure out how to stick people to walls AND get the spear back, you'll make it to rank 6. ;)

Congrats!
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 128