Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

Author Topic: Alpha  (Read 9953 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Alpha
« Reply #195 on: May 17, 2011, 10:54:28 pm »

"No, take this USB drive. Delete the backup on it. Even if this is a joke, which it is not, you will have done no harm by doing this." run off.

Why not just smash the damn thing?

Also, Omega, have you ever read a story by some famous author that I can't remember the name of? Had a computer named HARLIE in it?

EDIT:

Also, Alpha should be banned from using Durandal's color for pulling this SHODAN bullshit.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 11:12:30 pm by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: May 17, 2011, 11:46:20 pm »

Take it, and snap it in half, then jump on the pieces, then grind them into something sharp and throw them away. There.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: May 18, 2011, 10:41:31 am »

You decide to destroy the USB stick in your pocket. You take it out and smash it up.

The office looks at you in a strange way.

OOC: No, I haven't read that book.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: May 18, 2011, 12:45:42 pm »

Ask the officer  if he'll arrest you. If he refuses, punch him.

Omegastick

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazy musician man
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: May 18, 2011, 04:48:36 pm »

Alright, guys, no stupid suggestions.
I make music under the name Flag Red, check me out:
Soundcloud
Youtube
Facebook

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2011, 04:50:33 pm »

Find a large stick, or something, run screaming into your house and bash up your computer.

Ottofar

• Bay Watcher
  • Wait, spinning?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: May 19, 2011, 12:25:22 pm »

Stay near the officer.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: May 20, 2011, 12:26:10 pm »

Alright, guys, no stupid suggestions.

That's not stupid. Prison is a pretty safe place.

Well, I guess it is kind of stupid, since we can't really do anything about Alpha while we're in there. But what CAN we do?

Oh, right. Alpha told us what we can do. See why this compulsive backstabbing thing doesn't work?

Contact the FBI. I'm pretty sure that since Alpha originated in the US, we should contact the US authorities. Chances are, they've at least become suspicious that something's going on, or at least have some logs that can be used to prove Alpha's existence. Maybe we shouldn't have destroyed the USB drive, if Alpha.exe was used to contact Alpha it may have some information on where he is, or at least where he was at some point. If the FBI won't listen, try to contact the DOD. Don't tell them it's an AI though, tell them you have a strong suspicion of a cyber-attack on US soil. That ought to at least get their attention.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]