Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Alpha  (Read 9969 times)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
Re: The Program
« Reply #60 on: May 16, 2010, 09:44:59 am »

wait what? you perfected dwarf fortress within 5 seconds? a regular human couldn't even do it in TEN YEARS!
>play df.

toady isnt an ordinary human!
this will be absolutely awesome! lets put it on the internet and it will inspire a new age of technology and games!

also play!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 16, 2010, 09:51:44 am »

wait what? you perfected dwarf fortress within 5 seconds? a regular human couldn't even do it in TEN YEARS!
>play df.

toady isnt an ordinary human!
this will be absolutely awesome! lets put it on the internet and it will inspire a new age of technology and games!

also play!!!!!!!!!!!!

no! this is disrespectful and unethical. revert all changes made to df folder.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 16, 2010, 09:53:38 am »

Have you modded elves to be born without lungs?Because if not,you're clearly doing something wrong.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 16, 2010, 09:58:17 am »

or modded dwarfs to breath fire and also i want run a dwarven empire!
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 16, 2010, 09:59:07 am »

Alpha, what do you know about...

Wait...
Green text?
Oh snap

>Alpha, what is the status of your patch behavior daemons?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 16, 2010, 10:19:30 am »

>That's all there is?
Processing...
'No, but those are the important things you need to know.'
I disagree. Show us ALL of your code.

I suspect the "corruption" Alpha is talking about was more along the lines of "decided to take over the world."
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 16, 2010, 10:25:46 am »

>That's all there is?
Processing...
'No, but those are the important things you need to know.'
I disagree. Show us ALL of your code.

I suspect the "corruption" Alpha is talking about was more along the lines of "decided to take over the world."

I have a feeling that Alpha is a distant relative of... well...
If I'm right, than he probably isn't our enemy, though he might be a bit of a douche sometimes.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 16, 2010, 10:29:59 am »

Alpha, what do you know about...

Wait...
Green text?
Oh snap
I clearly need to watch more movies. I can't think of a single AI that speaks in green text.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 16, 2010, 10:32:48 am »

me neither, but i have a few guesses:
HAL
GLADoS
something from the matrix films
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 16, 2010, 10:34:18 am »

SHODAN perhaps?
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 16, 2010, 10:35:00 am »

Nah, HAL and GLADoS have voices, not text, and... actually the matrix is plausible, seeing as the whole thing is made of green text.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 16, 2010, 10:37:47 am »

SHODAN perhaps?

SHODAN was a wannabe of the guy I'm talking about. He could kick HAL's, GLaDOS', and SHODAN's arses at the same time.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 16, 2010, 10:38:42 am »

who?

and WTF is a SHODAN?
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 16, 2010, 10:41:40 am »

who?

and WTF is a SHODAN?
SHODAN is from one of the best villains of all time.OF ALL TIME!

Warning:Link may cause addiction.Enter at your own risk.I don't take any guilt. http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/SystemShock

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2010, 10:41:58 am »

who?

and WTF is a SHODAN?

SHODAN was the antagonist of System Shock.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14