Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13

Author Topic: The explorer  (Read 17160 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: The explorer
« Reply #120 on: May 16, 2010, 11:18:56 pm »

do we have means of safelly transporting them?
Read; pockets of holding.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 16, 2010, 11:21:32 pm »

then grab them all, we can try injecting them on random stuff later, i'm sure it will be fun

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 16, 2010, 11:23:28 pm »

then grab them all, we can try injecting them on random stuff later, i'm sure it will be fun
(Just a tip, you might not want to inject some of them into your opponents, it will be your last mistake)

You grab them and store the in your Pocket of holding (Pocket).
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 16, 2010, 11:26:05 pm »

damn!

shoot somewhere random out of exasperation!
The fact that your common sense is still intact prevents you from doing that.

i suppose my common sense would also prevent me from injecting them on myself, go back, explore 6

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2010, 11:31:08 pm »

damn!

shoot somewhere random out of exasperation!
The fact that your common sense is still intact prevents you from doing that.

i suppose my common sense would also prevent me from injecting them on myself, go back, explore 6
(Actually, you can inject them into yourself. Common sense just prevents you from doing something downright stupid, injecting them into yourself is just risky)

You find an armory, it's wasted though, the weapons exploded. Though there is one room blocked off with a shield, which seems like it contains extremely advanced weaponry.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2010, 11:33:55 pm »

is there a terminal or some way to interact with the shield?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2010, 11:36:32 pm »

is there a terminal or some way to interact with the shield?
No, there seems to be a card slot though, but that doesn't seem to be the only security measure, those must be some goddamn good weapons.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2010, 11:38:06 pm »

reach into my pocket of holding and take a random syringe

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2010, 11:41:37 pm »

reach into my pocket of holding and take a random syringe
Random.org says the clear one.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2010, 11:43:08 pm »

drop a bit of the syringe's liquid on the palm of my hand,

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2010, 11:45:02 pm »

drop a bit of the syringe's liquid on the palm of my hand,
Nothing happens.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 16, 2010, 11:47:23 pm »

taste it of my hand

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 16, 2010, 11:49:48 pm »

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 16, 2010, 11:52:10 pm »

meh...inject it on your arm, what's the worst that could happen?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 16, 2010, 11:53:27 pm »

meh...inject it on your arm, what's the worst that could happen?
You inject it into yourself. You feel somewhat ill... The clear liquid was a Light poison!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13