Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Portal's free, go get it.  (Read 3271 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Portal's free, go get it.
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2010, 04:12:52 pm »

Meh >>I<< didn't get much entertainment out of portal, it was okay but in the end its a linear storyline game and that means (again) >>I<< couldn't get into it. Half life two is the same.  TF2 is an okay FPS I guess but its just not >>MY<< type of FPS. I payed I don't know how much for the orange box when I got but honestly I regret it except for the Battlegrounds mod where I can run around shooting people with muskets.

EDIT: Getting yelled at because I don't share others opinions or enjoy the same things they do in 3...2...1...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 04:16:14 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2010, 04:20:30 pm »

I only really want to yell at you because you're being so pretentious about it. I don't even feel like having a reasonable conversation with you now.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2010, 04:22:37 pm »

Yeah having your own opinion is fine, sharing that opinion is fine. Your post, however, is pointing out and highlighting the disparity and almost asking for someone to yell at you.

To be honest most of us don't care if you liked it or not.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2010, 04:25:45 pm »

Well this forum does have a sense of "If you like this and we don't or if you don't like this and we do then gfto" sometimes, I'm sorry if it came off that way, and frankly I felt like posting anything but praise about portal would get me insulted in so many ways... :p
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 04:27:26 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2010, 04:36:16 pm »

Well perhaps I'm not representative of the general forum attitude.

I don't mind if you dislike something I like.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2010, 04:47:59 pm »

Nobody really does on this forum. It's funny, but to get people annoyed you have to, in your post, act like you're about to be insulted for your opinion and you know it.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]