Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: H4cker  (Read 12583 times)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
Re: H4cker
« Reply #75 on: May 16, 2010, 10:08:49 am »

What is it with the Britain=Tea jokes in this thread? It would be like me sticking 'hamburger' into every sentence about an American...
It's funny. If you put hamburger into every sentence about an American it would be funny too.
But the British have "tea time", Americans don't have "hamburger time"

Now, we need to set up a fake ID for ourselves.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 16, 2010, 10:11:06 am »

What is it with the Britain=Tea jokes in this thread? It would be like me sticking 'hamburger' into every sentence about an American...
It's funny. If you put hamburger into every sentence about an American it would be funny too.

Now, we need to set up a fake ID for ourselves.

Americans don't have hamburger time because all the time is hamburger time for them.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 10:17:34 am by Demonic Spoon »

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 16, 2010, 10:13:09 am »

That.
thiiis.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is what almost got the other thread locked. Do you want that to happen here too?

what thread?

The elves thread.
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 16, 2010, 10:15:02 am »

I have been dreadfully misinformed about America.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 16, 2010, 10:17:51 am »

That.
thiiis.
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis is what almost got the other thread locked. Do you want that to happen here too?

what thread?

The elves thread.

It didn't get locked? Just got a warning?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 16, 2010, 10:19:42 am »

We're not actually all that into hamburgers. We eat them, but we don't... you know... have a "hamburger time" or anything like that. We do have a lot of restaurants that sell hamburgers, but that's mostly because they're a cheap food item that is still quite pleasing to eat.

Americans are more about terrible, terrible television programs and beer.

I wrote a really intriguing post about the state of america while still being funny, and the forum ate it. Perhaps that is for the best.

> Take the copper's face out of the mud. We DON'T want to kill anyone- if you don't then eventually someone will say "hey, you know, he hasn't killed anyone or anything, maybe he's innocent" or at least you won't have a murder investigation following you. Murder > hacking as far as law enforcement agencies are concerned.

Unless we already DID murder someone in cold blood, in that case bust a cap in his a**.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 10:23:25 am by Schilcote »
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 16, 2010, 10:26:29 am »

We're not actually all that into hamburgers. We eat them, but we don't... you know... have a "hamburger time" or anything like that. We do have a lot of restaurants that sell hamburgers, but that's mostly because they're a cheap food item that is still quite pleasing to eat.

I wrote a really intriguing post about the state of america while still being funny, and the forum ate it. Perhaps that is for the best.

Actually, I'm quite certain that my previous post ate it as opposed to the forum.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 16, 2010, 10:28:02 am »

Actually, I'm quite certain that my previous post ate it as opposed to the forum.

Oh, I see. That was probably my fault then.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Dave Mongoose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 16, 2010, 10:29:29 am »

I've just realised the irony of shouting 'For Queen and Country!', then a minute later beating down a policeman and leaving him to die...

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 16, 2010, 10:31:50 am »

> Take the copper's face out of the mud. We DON'T want to kill anyone- if you don't then eventually someone will say "hey, you know, he hasn't killed anyone or anything, maybe he's innocent" or at least you won't have a murder investigation following you. Murder > hacking as far as law enforcement agencies are concerned.
This. (with only one i)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 16, 2010, 10:35:47 am »

This. (with only one i)

He's just another pawn of The Man! He ain't responsible!

In fact, he might not have been to our house to do anything mean to us at all- he might have been coming over to say "This big gang of cyberterrorists are about to come and kidnap your mother/sister/daughter/dog/self and force you to h4x0r the goverment and start a war that can destroy the world and stuff! I'll help you kill them all!".

Dave Mongoose

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 16, 2010, 10:43:17 am »

This. (with only one i)

He's just another pawn of The Man! He ain't responsible!

In fact, he might not have been to our house to do anything mean to us at all- he might have been coming over to say "This big gang of cyberterrorists are about to come and kidnap your mother/sister/daughter/dog/self and force you to h4x0r the goverment and start a war that can destroy the world and stuff! I'll help you kill them all!".

I was thinking he may have been coming to employ us as a government hacker to uncover a criminal mastermind's plot - why else would he come alone?

But then... why would he come in the middle of the night... and why would he cut off our power (assuming that wasn't just coincidence)?

But yea, no killing...

Spoiler: Tea-Related (click to show/hide)

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 16, 2010, 10:50:39 am »

Spoiler: Tea-Related (click to show/hide)
Aww, that makes england 10x less awesome.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 16, 2010, 10:54:47 am »

There are tea-Houses. one of which I go to.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 16, 2010, 10:58:18 am »

The wild west is very relevant. We still have cowboys.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7